Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br /><br />Paris Jackson<br />Mike/Splash News Online<br />PEOPLE MAGAZINE <br /><br />Paris Jackson is continuing to seek treatment. <br /><br />A source close to the Jackson family says that Paris, 15, may be headed to a longer-term treatment center out of state after her stint in a psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. <br /><br />"Paris will be staying at least another week, and then she'll be going to a facility for additional care," says the source. <br /><br />The move comes after much discussion within the Jackson family about how best to care for Paris. The teen, who has a recent history of mental health issues that include cutting, was hospitalized on June 5 for taking pills and harming herself with a knife. <br /><br />"This has been so hard for Mrs. Jackson," says the source of grandmother Katherine, who has legal co-guardianship of Paris. "She keeps saying she's never had any experience of how to deal with someone in this situation." <br /><br />The decision to move Paris to a longer-term treatment center – a decision made by Katherine and Paris's biological mother Debbie Rowe in consultation with doctors – is in part based on Katherine Jackson's fears that her granddaughter had "fallen in with the wrong crowd" in Los Angeles, says the source. <br /><br />The facility will include both school and therapy. <br /><br />The source says that Katherine Jackson is hoping that her granddaughter will have time and space to heal. <br /><br />Paris remained in the hospital on June 16, when her siblings Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, attended the wedding of their cousin Taj Jackson with their grandmother. <br /><br />"They were having a blast and dancing," says the source. "But Katherine seemed sad and thoughtful. Her mind is very much on Paris." <br /><br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20711499,00.html<br /><br />

Comments

• This just confirms to me that we won't be seeing Paris for a while. Whether she's actually in the hospital or some where hanging out with MJ, I think this just let's us know Paris will be M.I.A for the immediate future. 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me Michael has decided that to protect her...Paris has always been very active since June 25, 2009  and has always worked with her daddy....  :icon_e_wink: Now she will make a lovely holiday with him...  :icon_razz: away from the chatter of the peoples  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />                          0141.gif