PARIS JACKSON DEEP IN DARK 'CUTTING' WORLD

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited June 2013 in News
PARIS JACKSON<br />DEEP IN DARK 'CUTTING' WORLD<br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson will be in treatment for months, for a dark depression that is putting her life in serious jeopardy ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />We're told Paris' family is scoffing at law enforcement claims that her "suicide attempt" earlier this month was merely a cry for help.  We're told when the bandages on her arm were removed, the damage was "horrifying."  As one source put it, "Paris absolutely tried to kill herself, and it wasn't the first time."<br /><br />Our sources say Paris is deep into the world of cutting.  We've seen Paris' Tumblr page, and it's filled with pics of death, suicide and cutting.  Several pics show teenagers putting guns in their mouths.  As for cutting, the pics are graphic and very bloody.  In one pic you see a girl with scissors cutting her arm with a caption, "I f**king hate myself."<br /><br />Another pic shows an arm with writing over the cutting area that reads, "Suicide slice here."<br /><br />In one posting, there's a piece of paper with the following type:  "Why did you try to kill yourself?"  The answer:  "You told me to be happy."<br /><br />And there are other photos of young girls who have just cut themselves and blood is everywhere.<br /><br />And it looks like Paris reached out from time to time to get help, because there are several postings which have anti-cutting messages.<br /><br />Family sources tell TMZ ... Paris is "doing better" at UCLA Medical Center but still in denial and is fighting therapy.  Although she has no desire now to cut herself again, we're told professionals are warning the family they need to figure out the triggers that plunge her into darkness.<br /><br />Sources tell us ... Paris will move from UCLA to another treatment center, and she could be there for 3 months. Photo courtesy of Getty<br /><br />(There are pics from Paris' alleged tumblr account on TMZ)<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/24/paris-jackson-cutting-tumblr-suicide-attempt/<br />

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Trust TMZ to have all the scoops....It was already posted yesterday by another media company, but not with as much detail.  <br /><br />What to beLIEve.<br /><br />I will say this from my own personal experience.  My sister was a "Cutter" and has many scars all over her body as a result.  She went through many years of extensive therapy, and is now doing really well.  I also, unfortunately, went through my own hell, and have also attempted suicide and went through self-harming by cutting into my wrists .  I was crying out for help and when that help never came, I took it a step further.  I took 50 Temaze (sleepers) with 2 litres of wine....I actually died that night but somehow called my X-boyfriend  before I stopped breathing, who then called an ambulance.... I was resucitated back to life....There are too many reasons to share with you all, so I'll just leave it at that for now..... :icon_e_sad:<br /><br /> Therapist say it is a way of externalising  inner pain...We both were sexually abused as a children, and never confronted our demons.....then our mother died when we were young, 14 & 16 yo, which made our pain even more unbearable, and thus the "Cuts" became even deeper and longer....<br /><br />If this is all true, then I wish her a speedy recovery....(Being a beLIEver makes it hard to know how to take this)
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    2Good, what a tragic story about you and your sister. I hope you are BOTH doing really well now  :bearhug:<br /><br />About Paris, I really don't know what to believe anymore, except that if this is true, I really feel for her and wish here the best....and also it unfortunately make me think that it is true and Michael isn't in her life too often and all of this is taking a toll on her, or it is not true, but this untrue stories about her life must harm and damage her too. Either way, both options are harming her in my opinion.
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    So sad to hear that 2good2btrue  :icon_e_sad: I wish all the best to you and your family.<br /><br />Does anyone have link to this 'Paris tumblr page'? Never seen it.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i really don't like where all of this has the potential to go and we have know way to know truth from fiction except from where and in whom we put our faith. <br />scary<br /><br />Lord above i have always felt there is some reason for me to be drawn to this. I really need your assurance here. 
  • TMZ gave NO indication (other than their word) that that tumblr page belongs to Paris (assuming those pics came from an actual tumblr) So I dont believe that. You can tell me that theres NO WAY AT ALL to prove that that tumblr belonged to Paris. Those pics they posted could have come from a google image search. TMZ didnt think to print screen Paris's "tumblr" to prove that was actually hers?<br /><br />TMZ must think we're some damn fools to believe something with out the tiniest piece of evidence. Maybe I'm missing something that confirms that that tumblr (if it even exists), and if so PLEASE point it out to me. I dont want to make light of something that may be very serious. Those pictures are so extreme (and very sad because cutting is real, my brother was a cutter in high school) that it almost seems like a farce. <br /><br />It almost seems like TMZ is trying hard to make us believe Paris is a cutter. She hasnt grieved over her fathers death (well all know why), she hasnt celebrated a birthday since MJ died, yet she was photo'd celebrating her bday at a roller rink with friends and family, she got bullied at school, but she was with Debbie less that a month ago wearing a Buckley sweat shirt. She has no friends, yet she has tons of pics with friends. She's withdrawn yet her make up video that shows some one with a super star personality. Paris has cut before and no one noticed only until about less than a month before her suicide attempt (kinda reminds me of MJ having 6 months to live, etc..) She wears short sleeve/ no sleeves all the time and know one noticed? Friends, school administration, personal assistants , family, sercurity, cooks, no one.. Most people dont have all those people around them all the time.<br /><br />So idk. Regardless, I hope the best for Paris and the rest of MJs fam. Hopefully Paris will be back and better than ever at the end of the summer
    I agree LoveNeedsExpression. TMZ can't prove that 'tumblr page' belongs to Paris..<br />She said many times her twitter is the only social media account she has.<br /><br />0Pariss_zps22304448.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />TMZ is known for saying things that are not true.
  • 2good:  :bearhug: to you and your sis. I admire you for sharing this. I hope you and your sister will support each other at tough moments. <br /><br /><br />TMZ' story, don't know whether it's true or not, yet I'm thinking of TMZ' report about Paris hating JB because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/15/paris-jackson-hate-justin-bieber-twitter-female-fans-cutting/. <br />Last April Paris had criticized JB for acting irresponsible to his young fans: "Speaking to the Mail on Sunday newspaper's Event magazine she said: ''Young girls on Twitter were cutting themselves, self-harming to get his attention to get him to stop." This was before her suicide attempt with cutting herself in June. Was Paris bringing the cutting in the news because she recognizes it and feels sorry for the girls because she's also a cutter or isn't she a cutter herself but is very upset and concerned about this cutting that she feels compelled to help those cutting girls, to draw attention to it as a shout out to other teens, parents, schools etc. to take this very seriously and help these kids. I hope that Paris will be doing fine and will take her time. To me she's a hero, not because of her suicide attempt, but because she's speaking up for these girls. <br />
  • on 1372101889:
    <br />2good:  :bearhug: to you and your sis. I admire you for sharing this. I hope you and your sister will support each other at tough moments. <br /><br /><br />TMZ' story, don't know whether it's true or not, yet I'm thinking of TMZ' report about Paris hating JB because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/15/paris-jackson-hate-justin-bieber-twitter-female-fans-cutting/. <br />Last April Paris had criticed JB for acting irresponsible to his young fans: "Speaking to the Mail on Sunday newspaper's Event magazine she said: ''Young girls on Twitter were cutting themselves, self-harming to get his attention to get him to stop." This was before her suicide attempt with cutting herself in June. Was Paris bringing the cutting in the news because she recognizes it and feels sorry for the girls because she's also a cutter or isn't she a cutter herself but is very upset and concerned about this cutting that she feels compelled to help those cutting girls, to draw attention to it as a shout out to other teens, parents, schools etc. to take this very seriously and help these kids. I hope that Paris will be doing fine and will take her time. To me she's a hero, not because of her suicide attempt, but because she's speaking up for these girls. <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's totally possible that the "cut for Beiber" stuff really resonated with her. The girls that were doing that are close to her age. Doing something this extreme (like her father faking his death) would get people's attention. She has the platform to raise awareness like very few teenagers have.  <br /><br />That's personally what I hope for. I hate to think that Paris is truly suffering this bad, no matter what the reason.
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    on 1372095631:
    <br />I agree LoveNeedsExpression. TMZ can't prove that 'tumblr page' belongs to Paris..<br />She said many times her twitter is the only social media account she has.<br /><br />0Pariss_zps22304448.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Loveyoumore. i was looking for that !<br />So there you guys have it the Girl her Self Guarantees that she has no other Social medias other than her twitter<br />I'm really not BeLIEving it TMZ.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1372095964:
    <br /> TMZ is known for saying things that are not true.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree Andrea <br /><br /><br /><br /> 2good2btrue.... only this..... WRITIN%7E1.GIF
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah ok  :icon_rolleyes:
  • alleycatalleycat Posts: 1
    Why aren't there laws defining strict guidelines for reporting on, or sensationalizing whether truth or fiction, the private life of a minor?<br />???????????????????<br /><br />I had never read any kind of tabloid prior to 6/25/09 and was immediately curious as to why TMZ who'd I'd never heard was the first to report, then deny, then confirm.  <br /><br />It's unconscionable that anyone anywhere would stoop so low as to profit and in such a despicable way from speculation of a young person's personal pain.  I'm referring to both the publications and the sources.  I'm all for uncensored free speech but this is SERIOUS bullying and invasion of the right to privacy.  It should be a crime.  <br /><br />I don't know what can be done, but when it comes to making a change in honor of MJ, this could be a fantastic mission for fans.<br />Thought many of you might agree.<br />Peace<br />
    Today is June 25th, TMZ seems to remember that too.<br />When you go to the TMZ site, there's a side bar that is filled with their Michael news. I find it weird that next to that bar is an article about P.O.D. and Kanye West, to which they have attached a song by P.O.D called "Alive". <br /><br />lyrics to "Alive"<br /><br />Everyday is a new day<br />I’m thankful for every breath I take<br />I won’t take it for granted<br />So I learn from my mistakes<br />It’s beyond my control, sometimes it’s best to let go<br />Whatever happens in this lifetime<br />So I trust in love<br />You have given me peace of mind<br />chorus:<br />I feel so alive for the very first time<br />I can’t deny you<br />I feel so alive<br />I feel so alive for the very first time<br />And I think I can fly<br /><br />Sunshine upon my face<br />A new song for me to sing<br />Tell the world how I feel inside<br />Even though it might cost me everything<br />Now that I know this, so beyond, I can’t hold this<br />I can never turn my back away<br />Now that I’ve seen you<br />I can never look away<br /><br />[chorus]<br /><br />[bridge:]<br />Now that I know you (I could never turn my back away)<br />Now that I see you (I could never look away)<br />Now that I know you (I could never turn my back away)<br />Now that I see you (I believe no matter what they say)<br /><br /><br />Wtf TMZ, thank you. They might change that during the day but right now it's attached right next to their "Michael bar"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />EDIT: ok they already moved that article to another place.. well, weird 'coincidence' anyways.<br /><br />About Paris, I still don't believe her suicide attempt is real.