grunt from the grave

wendy2011wendy2011 Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in News
Hi, has any body seen this vid on you tube Chris Tucker talks about MJ and seems to give a pretty big clue that he has spoken to Mj since his "death".

Comments

• on 1373648771:
    <br />Hi, has any body seen this vid on you tube Chris Tucker talks about MJ and seems to give a pretty big clue that he has spoken to Mj since his "death".<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing Wendy that's a really awesome clue but we have already talked about it on the forum maybe we can develop it on this thread.<br />Btw I thought The Jacksons were going to show up at the Bet awards because they gave a concert same day June 30 in front of Nokia Theatre at the Staples Center and the Bet awards begun at 8.00 p.m and the concert at 7.00 p.m but finally nothing happened  :icon_e_sad:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing wendy2011  :bearhug: ..interesting !!!!<br /><br />
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1373668596:
    <br />
    on 1373648771:
    <br />Hi, has any body seen this vid on you tube Chris Tucker talks about MJ and seems to give a pretty big clue that he has spoken to Mj since his "death".<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing Wendy that's a really awesome clue but we have already talked about it on the forum maybe we can develop it on this thread.<br />Btw I thought The Jacksons were going to show up at the Bet awards because they gave a concert same day June 30 in front of Nokia Theatre at the Staples Center and the Bet awards begun at 8.00 p.m and the concert at 7.00 p.m but finally nothing happened  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />c0885a9fae5faec3396a47ab4a16e877_normal.pngBillboard ‏@billboard5h<br />New Edition puts on great show! Surprisingly Kelly opened. Jacksons closed; many left during their show. Really made u miss Michael. M out.<br /><br />from Los Angeles, CA Collapse<br />
  • What if Chris Tucker take MJ's character to say words he got with some other random people... <br /><br />I mean, maybe Chris got this story with someone else and he thought it would look better if it happened with his friend MJ. Though he didn't remember MJ couldn't know about this "grunting" thing... but who cares about it, apart from US ? <br /><br />Now, i can believe it's a clue, cause Chris is like the princess : anytime he speaks about MJ, diamonds and pearls come out of his mouth for only believers to get them !