Murray's 2-colored hand

MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
What do you guys think of his hand? Is it a clue, coincidence or what....
6a00d8341c630a53ef01157114bf80970c-500wi

Comments

• I think it could be just the lighting but his hand does look lighter then his face.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    This Murray guy just is not right in general. he's so shifty looking.
    i don't know. but his hand definitely appears two-tone.
    *confused*
  • This Murray guy just is not right in general. he's so shifty looking.
    *confused*

you read my minds...
    Murray is strange, and here I don't know what to make of his (strange) hand...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • :scratch:(where's a scratch smilie? I need it!!) <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • This Murray guy just is not right in general. he's so shifty looking.
    *confused*

I agree!!! I don't know what to think... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hmm so Murray's hand . face etc keeps changing collour? LOL!
    If his hand was overlighted, it probably wouldl look more like MJ in disguise on this picture <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

hmm3.jpg
  • He's not MJ though (scratch my head) Yeah, where is that scratch smiley <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yeah, he´s not MJ but he´s mystery.
    I wonder where is his gray hair <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Did he colored his hair?

I miss scratch smiley too:D
  • Oh I'm not saying he is MJ just wanted to make an example <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    hmm3.jpg

When you compare his hands on this photos, you can see that he has a big blood vessel on his hand on the right pic, and you can't see it on the above pic.
  • Has anyone considered the postion of Murray's thumb? It looks to be in a "thumbs up" position. Maybe conveying without actually saying that MJ is alive and well. Most people seem to think this Murray character is CGI and is really channeling MJ's message.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    yes that could be true about putting his thumb up means mj is allright and his bright smile at the picture too... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That could be a tan line... like I'm two toned too especially in the summer. If i wear wristbands and then take them off my hand is darker than where my wristband was.