Just My Thoughts

a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
edited July 2013 in Introduce yourself
I know you're all going to think I'm nuts, but i have my own thoughts on this.<br /><br />I did go to Neverland Ranch back in the beginning of June took pictures of the gates, and a car going through them. showing the license plate number lol. However, I never posted any.<br />I did feel a sense of warmth In my heart as if i was feeling his presence, it was a strange feeling and hard to explain. I do have to say that after I drove over 200 miles one way to get there, I understand why he chose the location for Neverland. The drive was beautiful, especially when I arrived at the the beach area. Even though much of the grass was brown, needing more rain, it was still overwhelming with beauty. <br />As I drove on the road where he lived, so many little critters were running across the street I had to keep slowing down so I would not hit them. There was only one guard there and a little car parked inside the gate with a person sitting inside.<br /><br />I do BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART
that Michael is alive and it would take an awful lot to convince me that he is gone. With that said these are my thoughts:<br /><br />I don't think that Michael was ever in debt. I believe he had, and still has, plenty of money. I also believe that he wanted to just do one more concert to show his children how he performed and that he was still capable of performing. I also believe that for many years he knew that if things went wrong he may elect to live his life free and clear of the media. (No such t a bad thought to have, he enjoyed entertaining us with everything, but sometimes enough is enough.) He gave of himself to Family, Fans, children in need all while never expecting anything in return except unconditional love.<br /><br />He may have decided long ago to start  getting things set up so that he could HOAX his death if the need ever came up. so getting pictures and tapes and all the other clues done long before would have been a good idea. I don't think there are more than a handful of people that know that he was going to do this. I think the bombshell that CM states that he will drop is that of the Hoax. (which would shock allot of people and some of his family) I think he began preparing for the concert and was doing fine until he did not feel well from not sleeping properly. The pressure was applied to him to ensure the tour generates money. Remember someone important was supposed to testify that many people stated it did not matter whether MJ performed the concerts or not because they would make money anyway. But how could he not do the concerts that people had already paid for and those people still generate income? Hmmmm<br /><br />Another possibility is that Michael may have realized that his life could be in jeopardy and decided it was time to Hoax his death so he could save his own life. If it was me I would surely do it.<br />Who knows what the true story is and how it will unfold? This wonderful person only wanted to live a happy life with his children and to have real friends that loved him, for himself, not for what they could get from him. <br /><br />It would certainly be a sad life to know that everyone out there wants something from you other than true friendship. My apologies for the improper grammar and spelling, I have never been that good at writing things so I hope you all will understand.  Also, please don't toss me under the bus for my personal feelings; we all have our personal thoughts and feelings on the matter I only wanted to share mine.<br /><br />Michael if you are reading at this forum know that we all love and support you no matter what you decided to do.<br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    So I guess it is very quiet inside your head.....  :icon_albino:
  • or... you might be connecting dots? :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Or you're too overwhelmed, confused and lost to write any words down......... LOL
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I count 20 dots.....that's bad I counted them ah? <br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hi wheels! haven't seen you around in a while. <br /><br />correct me if i am wrong but last i remember you might have shared what someone from another forum was thinking in terms of this possible kidnapping to make musical product theory.<br />do correct me if i am wrong as it has been a very long time and so many and so much have come and gone. :-[
  • suspicious mind<br /><br />no i can't say it was me so i think your wrong on this one. it has been a long time since i posted i just come and read.  not sure what is up with the other posters.<br />saying. about counting 20 dots and empty head stuff, also not writing anything.<br />are you not seeing what i posted ????????<br />or just did not like what i had to say not sure what is going on.
  • Just in case it was not showing up i posted it again.<br /><br /><br />I know you're all going to think I'm nuts, but i have my own thoughts on this.<br /><br />I did go to Neverland Ranch back in the beginning of June took pictures of the gates, and a car going through them. showing the license plate number lol. However, I never posted any.<br />I did feel a sense of warmth In my heart as if i was feeling his presence, it was a strange feeling and hard to explain. I do have to say that after I drove over 200 miles one way to get there, I understand why he chose the location for Neverland. The drive was beautiful, especially when I arrived at the the beach area. Even though much of the grass was brown, needing more rain, it was still overwhelming with beauty. <br />As I drove on the road where he lived, so many little critters were running across the street I had to keep slowing down so I would not hit them. There was only one guard there and a little car parked inside the gate with a person sitting inside.<br /><br />I do BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART
    that Michael is alive and it would take an awful lot to convince me that he is gone. With that said these are my thoughts:<br /><br />I don't think that Michael was ever in debt. I believe he had, and still has, plenty of money. I also believe that he wanted to just do one more concert to show his children how he performed and that he was still capable of performing. I also believe that for many years he knew that if things went wrong he may elect to live his life free and clear of the media. (Not such a bad thought to have, he enjoyed entertaining us with everything, but sometimes enough is enough.) He gave of himself to Family, Fans, children in need all while never expecting anything in return except unconditional love.<br /><br />He may have decided long ago to start  getting things set up so that he could HOAX his death if the need ever came up. so getting pictures and tapes and all the other clues done long before would have been a good idea. I don't think there are more than a handful of people that know that he was going to do this. I think the bombshell that CM states that he will drop is that of the Hoax. (which would shock allot of people and some of his family) I think he began preparing for the concert and was doing fine until he did not feel well from not sleeping properly. The pressure was applied to him to ensure the tour generates money. Remember someone important was supposed to testify that many people stated it didn't matter whether MJ performed the concerts or not because they would make money anyway. But how could he not do the concerts that people had already paid for and those people still generate income? Hmmmm<br /><br />Another possibility is that Michael may have realized that his life could be in jeopardy and decided it was time to Hoax his death so he could save his own life. If it was me I would surely do it.<br />Who knows what the true story is and how it will unfold? This wonderful person only wanted to live a happy life with his children and to have real friends that loved him, for himself, not for what they could get from him. <br /><br />It would certainly be a sad life to know that everyone out there wants something from you other than true friendship. My apologies for the improper grammar and spelling, I have never been that good at writing things so I hope you all will understand.  Also, please don't toss me under the bus for my personal feelings; we all have our personal thoughts and feelings on the matter I only wanted to share mine.<br /><br />Michael if you are reading at this forum know that we all love and support you no matter what you decided to do.<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL - your original post was showing up as just two lines of dots!  You've corrected it now.<br /><br />Well I for one won't be tossing you under a bus - even though I don't agree with most of what you wrote!  Point is not one of us knows every, indeed any, thing for sure. I think even the most confident of 'viewers' will discover they were way off in many areas, when it 'all comes out'!<br /><br />Just keep watchin'!
  • Thank you curls  <br /><br />for letting me know that nothing posted. i had no idea what was going on.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Your right i don't think that any one of us has all the answers only one that knows is Michael.<br />we all just keep tossing things around at each other to see what pieces may or may not fit.<br /><br />Love You More
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    :LolLolLolLol: I didn't see your post, sorry.
  • Its all good  :bearhug:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1374768215:
    <br />suspicious mind<br /><br />no i can't say it was me so i think your wrong on this one. it has been a long time since i posted i just come and read.  not sure what is up with the other posters.<br />saying. about counting 20 dots and empty head stuff, also not writing anything.<br />are you not seeing what i posted ????????<br />or just did not like what i had to say not sure what is going on.<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:oh well i have never claimed to be sane. but i do remember your being here and that you were always nice . so now i am going to go and read your post.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Awwwwwww THANK YOU SO MUCH  that was sweet  of you to say.<br /> :bearhug:<br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Totally remember you 18 wheels! Hi, how you been?<br />Was I ever confused till I read Curls explanation! :icon_lol:
  • Hi MJonmind <br />nice to chat with you again i have been doing great thank you for asking and how how are things going with you?<br />  :bearhug:<br /><br />I have been coming on here and just reading and watching.  <br /><br />don't feel like the lone stranger i was confused with some of the responses i got. <br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />