Who is Raffles van Exel,really??

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
Today I saw a video with Jermaine Jackson talking about Conrad Murray trial,when suddenly this Raffles guy,appears again ,"in the picture" (starting 1:37) :suspect:  :animal0017:.<br /><br />
<br /><br />Who is this guy ,really ?? And what is he doing at Murray trial,together with the Jackson family?? Is he a bodyguard or what  :icon_e_confused:  :WTF: ??<br />

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A Vulture it seems that he is always in the middle of the tragedies when Whitney Houston died the also appeared, the last year was discussed about this dude
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Can anyone make out if Raffles was behind the yellow tape ( as a spectator) or  was he part of the Jackson party ?
  • If you stop the video at 1:50, he's right in the middle of the picture, behind Majestic looking like he IS part of the Jackson party.......<br />Edit, watching it again, it looks like he may be behind the tape.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1374767739:
    <br />If you stop the video at 1:50, he's right in the middle of the picture, behind Majestic looking like he IS part of the Jackson party.......<br />Edit, watching it again, it looks like he may be behind the tape.<br />
    <br /><br />I see you are as confused as me @ Faithad.  :icon_lol: Now all I need is for Thome to be spotted with him to add to the intrigue. 
  • on 1374768290:
    <br />
    on 1374767739:
    <br />If you stop the video at 1:50, he's right in the middle of the picture, behind Majestic looking like he IS part of the Jackson party.......<br />Edit, watching it again, it looks like he may be behind the tape.<br />
    <br /><br />I see you are as confused as me @ Faithad.  :icon_lol: Now all I need is for Thome to be spotted with him to add to the intrigue.  <br />
    <br /><br />Me??? Confused??? Why would I ever be confused??? Everything here is so straightforward and easy to understand/decipher!!!!!<br />LOL....... Confused as hell is more like it I would say.................
    on 1374788429:
    <br />
    on 1374768290:
    <br />
    on 1374767739:
    <br /><br />I see you are as confused as me @ Faithad.  :icon_lol: Now all I need is for Thome to be spotted with him to add to the intrigue.  <br />
    <br /><br />Me??? Confused??? Why would I ever be confused??? Everything here is so straightforward and easy to understand/decipher!!!!!<br />LOL....... Confused as hell is more like it I would say.................<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Speaking of Thome, there are blog where they say that to been seen with Raffles
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Every good sitcom needs a cast of crazy characters.  Raffles is one of my favorites.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All kinds of mysterious collaborations going on behind the scenes.  :icon_lol:<br />But all may not be as it seems, since even tw Front says MJ manipulates the media. These characters are playing roles I'm convinced.<br /><br />http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.ca/2013/05/randy-phillips-and-tohme-tohme-seen.html
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1374807547:
    <br />Every good sitcom needs a cast of crazy characters.  Raffles is one of my favorites.<br />
    <br /><br />Gwynned from your opinion,the man starting at 0:30,in this video could it be a younger Van Exel  :suspect:??<br /><br />
    <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Applehead.....sure looks like him!  So it may be that Raffles is real (tho hard to imagine that NAME being real!!) and was given a part in the show and/or Michael might have stepped in to confuse us.  OR they could have made up Raffles to look a bit like Michael....or, or, or.....<br /><br />In the end, it's just a side show, either way.  I'm ready for the finale.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Weren't there rumours that Raffles had a (sexual) relationship with Harvey Levin from TMZ? I read about it on Dutch and foreign sites. A total mystery, both Raffles and the 'role' he plays.
    Raffles van Exel is Dutch and real 
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Here's a link to one of the threads where he was discussed last year, for anyone who's interested:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22364.0.html
    on 1374766955:
    <br />Can anyone make out if Raffles was behind the yellow tape ( as a spectator) or  was [size=14pt]he part of the Jackson party [/size]?<br />
    <br /><br />For sure he is a friend of the Jackson's cause here he is together with a very young brother Jermaine lol  :animal0017: :<br /><br />raffles-with-jermaine-jackson.jpg<br /><br />Apparently this Raffles Dawson dude is also singer,lol  :WTF: .He and Jermaine had a music project in common  :suspect:  :icon_rolleyes: :<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1374855235:
    <br />Here's a link to one of the threads where he was discussed last year, for anyone who's interested:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22364.0.html<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much Curls  :bearhug:,very helpful info there  :ghsdf: !!!