Hey! I'm back after years!

PriyaMJPriyaMJ Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey guys! :beerchug:<br /><br />I am Priya from India. I was active on the old forum of us and the chat rooms. I was previously called "Hugs2MJ", So many people should know me here :) I wasn't active on our forum for about 2+ years. I lost my dad & granny and wasn't in a mood of participating in many things. but now, as a beLIEver, I felt like coming back to this forum and start talking to you people again!!<br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />Love you always MJ.. Hugs to all of you  :bearhug:

Comments

• hello fellow Indian...i'm sorry to hear about your dad and granny.<br /><br />Love! <3
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]welcome back! sorry 4 ur losses,hope that u can take ur mind off of them,while "hoaxing". kisses![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • PriyaMJPriyaMJ Posts: 4
    [size=18pt]Thank you people [/size] :bearhug:
  • Hello! Good to have you back. Sorry for your tragedy... :-(<br />As you can see, we're all still here waiting...  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />Have a great day!
  • on 1375721762:
    <br />Hey guys! :beerchug:<br /><br />I am Priya from India. I was active on the old forum of us and the chat rooms. I was previously called "Hugs2MJ", So many people should know me here :) I wasn't active on our forum for about 2+ years. I lost my dad & granny and wasn't in a mood of participating in many things. but now, as a beLIEver, I felt like coming back to this forum and start talking to you people again!!<br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />Love you always MJ.. Hugs to all of you  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I'm happy that you are so strong,even if you lost the loved ones :bearhug: .Stay strong and cerish your family,because it's the most important thing in the world  :-*.<br />WELCOME BACK  :beerchug:!!!!!!
  • Welcome back, I am sorry you lost your daddy and granny but you can always lean on the love that Michael gives you to feel better if you are able to, I hope you enjoy the forum again although is not that active anymore due to the hoax is, I think, nearing the end.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Welcome back Priya, happy to have you here again! I'm sorry for your losses.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome back to forum Priya.....sending you love and hugs!  I have lost loved ones, and know that certain pain all too well........much love to you. <br />I hope you enjoy re-entering adventureland : ) <br /><br />Blessings to you always<br />LOVE
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Priya welcome back among us !!!  :icon_razz:<br />
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    hello and welcome back Priya. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, <3
  • PriyaMJPriyaMJ Posts: 4
    Thanks guys : :moonwalk_:
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    Welcome Back my friend , Sorry about your dad and granny Like Sunset said lean on The love that Michael is giving to us , Rejoin us in this Epic <br />Journey While it's in the "Final Curtain Call" Cause i feel it's Coming to an end ! ♥ Sending L.O.V.E. To You<br /><br />Rouxie ♥
  • Welcome back Priya!  :penguin:<br />Sorry to hear about your losses. Sending you love and hugs.  :bearhug:
  • Sorry to hear about your loss of your dad and granny, Priya. <br />I'm glad that you rejoined the family here. <br />Love and hugs to you!  :)<br />
  • I am sorry for your loss,<br /><br />Welcome back Priya.