Debbie Rowe Ominous Court Arrival -- Whose Side Am I Really On?

iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]Debbie Rowe<br />Ominous Court Arrival<br />Whose Side Am I Really On?[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe just arrived at court to testify in the wrongful death lawsuit -- but even though she's testifying for AEG, her brief statement this morning makes it sound like she might secretly be playing for the other team.<br /><br />As we reported, Debbie views herself as a hostile witness because she believes AEG is largely responsible for Michael's death -- but the fact is ... our sources say Debbie thinks a lot of Michael's doctors share the blame.<br /><br />Rowe's testimony is significant because AEG is trying to show MJ misused Propofol for years -- thanks to diabolical drug-pumping doctors -- and engineered his own demise ... but if she takes a left turn and says AEG pushed MJ over the edge, it's bad news bears.<br /><br />But it wasn't all negative, Debbie also had some words to say about Paris this AM ... and they're good.<br /><br /><br />There's video:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/15/debbie-rowe-paris-jackson-michael-aeg-testimony/#ixzz2c3nAhM5S<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• We know who side she's on. Just like in the 05 trial when everyone thought she was gonna blow the lid off MJs pedo ways, and she surprised eveyone a stood by him. I dont think she has said (and I know she only testified once so far) anything really incriminating about MJ. To think a man who had his scalp burned that badly could become dependant on meds isnt crazy, sadly its common to get hooked that way. She's clearly shining a light on the F'd up tactics of Hollywood doctors.
  • MJ certainly played the perfect victim....  :icon_e_wink:
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    on 1376604898:
    <br />MJ certainly played the perfect victim....  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />well said  :th_bravo:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1376679650:
    <br />
    on 1376604898:
    <br />MJ certainly played the perfect victim....  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />well said  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ;D