Forum down the last couple of days

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello Souza, the fact that many have not had contact with you does not mean that we do not care, I remain waiting for yours news, according to the message that appeared on the forum link.<br />I am very happy we are here again, thanks for keeping your house in order, I also I registered on the forum Front, see what happens there. As for the situation, you and Sehf have lived, I would like to be able to know something about the person who invaded, just to be careful. Thank you again!
  • Because he STOPPED posting. (Forum Front) The person behind Twitter Front saw what we call in advertising, a "Gap in the Market"<br /><br />Lol.<br /><br />Honestly though, only a month ago I was 80% sure Twitter Front was Forum Front, after being a doubter for several months. Just before I completely got sucked in, I saw a few things that made me swing the other way. Maybe I am wrong maybe I am not. But after considering the tell tale signs, (that I saw anyway) my gut says it is not Forum Front. Yes the photos and handwriting may be compelling, however the tweets themselves indicate its not the same person. <br /><br />I don't judge anyone or disrespect anyone that believes its the same as Forum Front. I even interacted with Twitter front once or twice. I believe each has their own opinion and I respect that. I just wanted to put it out there that I don't believe Twitter Front is forum Front, but I respect that people that subscribe to him or her.<br /><br />Its jmo, but I think that TS, TS comments, Front did what they did on the forum and that they ran their course with those alias' and now those characters have expired. I don't believe they will be back.<br /><br />If Front is Twitter front, then where is TS?<br /><br />No, I think the lack of Front created a hole which someone else has jumped into.. And I agree that it is getting Front Cultish. In addition it is actually detracting away from actual hoax evidence. People are judging the hoax / hoaxers on Twitter Front and dismissing the notion of hoax because of the "Front Cult" (I have seen these tweets myself firsthand as I have many followers who aren't believers on My deactivated Twitter) <br /><br />Again, I may be wrong. And that's ok. Its just what I think and I respect others that follow Twitter Front and think he's MJ. It's just not for me.<br />  <br />I also do tend to believe it is a woman because of the obsessive amount of time that Twitter Front spends online, unlike forum Front. Several tweets really appear to be written by a female. Obsessiveness is typical of female MJ fans.<br /><br />But again, I am not going to go into all the tell tale signs, as I respect others and also am not into fighting / arguing. Not over Front anyways..<br /><br /><br />**EDITED**
  • Aussie don't worry I know you don't mean disrespectful to the ones that follow Twitter Front but I am sure that if Forum and twitter Front were 2 different persons Forum Front would have warned us that twitter Front is a Troll the same way twitter Front is always warning us that Facebook Front is not him.<br />I know you all mean well when you warn the ones on twitter but my gut feelings say that he is Michael, let me crash against the wall first (lol spanish expression) I am ready for everything: Front not being Michael and no Michael's Bam after Oct 28 cause anything can happens in hoaxland  everyday I am losing more and more faith so I only have Front left cause the hoax is fading out I am just grasping at straws, it's sad I know it.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    For now I will say this: <br /><br /> :th_bravo: Aussie and of course Souza<br /><br />I will elaborate tomorrow after a good night´s sleep  :icon_e_wink:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm all for full disclosure.<br /><br />This twitter front business is shady. New developments pretty much seal the deal. I wouldn't be surprised if it were ________ herself based on that tweet. She is that crazy.
  • on 1378087673:
    <br />I'm all for full disclosure.<br /><br />This twitter front business is shady. New developments pretty much seal the deal. I wouldn't be surprised if it were ________ herself based on that tweet. She is that crazy.<br />
    <br /><br />Which tweet is this?
    The one advertising a new forum owned by a banned member who tried to cause a great deal of trouble here, has an ax to grind, and may not be all there.
  • Wow. Just saw the new forum. I am so disappointed for Souza, our forum, our mods. Not cool @ all. Going to bite my tongue because I don't want to upset ppl and I can see its a sensitive topic, but wow... most of the members are MJDHI members... Loyalty anyone???<br /><br /><br />
  • Sorry sunset, forgot to answer this part of your post in my reply to you re my thoughts on Twtr Front.<br /><br />
    on 1378078549:
    <br /> I know you believe he is the same but you are protecting yourself not to be hurt in case he tuns out to be somebody else, am I right??<br />
    <br /><br /><br />No. Incorrect. I def don't think its the same person. When Twtr Front first appeared I thought it was not the same person. Then after all the hype I added / followed Twtr Front. Was courteous and even engaged with them by Twt and ReTwt on three occasions. Reviewed all the photo's over and over, and thought, hmm maybe the same person. It was at this point I was 80% convinced it was the same person. Then after actually going back to their very first post, reading every single tweet and following them for a month, as well as seeing hoards of people obsess and throw themselves at Twtr Front, I got put off. And then after paying close attention to how they write, the language / grammar used, the amount of tweets, frequency of tweets, amount of time spent online, the way MJ is referred to sounds most definitely 'fan-ish' and at times 'female'. After Twitter consuming too much of my time, and due to the Twitter/hoax world consisting mostly of Front worship, that's when I decided to axe my twitter account and stick to MJDH for hoaxing. (Think I even tweeted that)<br /><br />I definitely don't pretend to myself it's not him to protect myself. There is nothing to protect myself from as I am not invested in Twtr Front, which was demonstrated by me being able to say 'whatever' and getting rid of my Twitter account. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve. I don't pretend something to myself to protect myself. That's not how I work, but I know that others employ this kind of thinking for themselves because it 'works' for them, but not me. I don't get 'hurt' by being wrong. It just means I'm wrong, and I don't give it any more meaning other than that.<br /><br />I just had a genuine change of opinion (well not exactly "change", coz I was never convinced it was Forum Front) but about a month ago, I personally conclusively decided based on my gut and looking over all their tweets, including ones to me, that Twtr Front is a poser, because that is what works for me.<br /><br />Now in light of the new forum I am wondering if it is in a bid to direct 'hoax traffic' to the new forum.<br /><br />I know how you feel, Sunset. I've seen your tweets to Twtr Front and you know that I love you. So I respect your choice and the choice of other forum members. But Twtr Front doesn't sit well for me. I hope I don't offend you or anyone else. I know that many from the forum interact with Twtr Front throughout the day on a daily basis. It is bordering obsession, and whoever Twtr Front is, they are getting off on it. That is not for me, even IF Twtr Front were Michael Jackson, let alone Forum Front.<br /><br />If I am wrong, that's ok. So be it.<br /><br />It is inconsequential to me personally who Forum Front / Twitter Front is. It doesn't change any of the disconnected events and hoaxy evidence from 25.06.09. It doesn't change that he is alive. Take both Forum and Twitter Front away from the equation, (for me) and the hoax evidence is just as strong. If anything they were entertainment and their absence or subtraction of them do not change anything for me personally. I have always said that, about both TS and Front.<br /><br />It doesn't affect my life or my belief in the hoax. So no, short answer, not pretending to myself. Simply over time, I decided not for me / Poser.<br /><br />I could recall at least a dozen examples/tweets where Twtr Front gives away he/she is Poser and examples where the tweets sound very 'fan-ish' and sometimes 'female' but as I said in the outset, I'm not going there. I don't want to offend, and I certainly don't want to summon up other MJDHI members tweets that were involved in the interactions, so not going to argue on this one.<br /><br />So tweets aside, in addition to them not being 'right' for me personally, another thing that threw me off was that Twitter Front illuded that the Paris suicide story was real. And I know that this is can-of-wormish, so don't want to go over it too much, considering how many people were sensitive about it the last time is was discussed on the forum. But the notion that the story was true to me is laughable, esp, because of the TMZ involvement. Twtr Front in a round about way 'verified' the story. I see and believe the story as part of the hoax. So for me, for Front to verify it as real, reveals (imo) them as not being forum Front or at least not MJ. In fact much of the 'disagreement' and people on the forum being 'offended' stemmed from Twtr Front verifying the Paris story. <br /><br />But again, that's just my opinion.<br /><br />I still love and respect all the Twtr Front followers. I just hope that they all stay loyal to this forum. But we all have freedom of choice.<br /><br />Love to all! Esp to you Sunset!<br /><br />Whoever created the new forum, I am happy for them if they can help people learn about the hoax. Where my issue is, is that Souza has worked very hard for years on this forum and it saddens me to think it will be abandoned after years of her hard work in making this place available for the hoax and wider community, just because Twtr Front (who may possibly be a hoaxer/fan) has joined another forum. If it weren't for this place many of us would't even know about the hoax or at least not in as much detail. It's kinda like being a 'user' in my opinion. Got all the good hoax info, but now hop over there because MJ (not!  :icon_rolleyes:) is there now...<br /><br />Lots and lots of people, say "Thank you Souza, omg, Thank you Souza for this amazing place. Thank you for your hard work. Omg you are awesome. We are so grateful for your hard work. We love you blah blah blah".....  To that I say "Prove it"<br /><br />Again, its about loyalty and actions speak louder than words<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />**EDITED**<br /><br />**ADDED LAST PARAGRAPH**
  • internet privacy a hard thing to maintain as technology grow. this been icon forum that has changed over last 4 years for me anyways.
  • Ok Aussie thanks for your replay I respect you 100% and I understand your reasons to not trust twitter Front but on the other hand I stuck to the idea that real MJ do really have the need to get in touch with his fans, believers or whatever after a long period of 4 years, it's well known that Michael liked to be hanging on the phone for hours talking with people and that he liked to be walking the crowded streets while in disguise, in one word, to have that normal life that he wasn't able to have, now throw this twitter account and protected under that nickname he is making his dream come true (not having his haters into account), in one of my tweets I told him that he was a Genius, Visionary and Angel he answers me: well yes I am a Visionary but not and angel and you know what he was right because I believe Michael has a devilish side protecting him against evil furthermore the tone of his poems are very similar to Forum Front and his hate to yellow tabloids.
  • Not going to counter respond to your post even though in my mind I want to rebuttle and raise questions. so my only reply is that I love u sunset and respect our differences x
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1378092959:
    <br />Wow. Just saw the new forum. I am so disappointed for Souza, our forum, our mods. Not cool @ all. Going to bite my tongue because I don't want to upset ppl and I can see its a sensitive topic, but wow... most of the members are MJDHI members... Loyalty anyone???<br />
    <br /><br />I will stay loyal to this forum, of course. But I've Always enjoyed Sim's work, and since she's not on twitter and facebook isn't my thing either, the new forum was a huge help for me, to see all her work when it will be online.<br /><br />That is also the only reason btw. Because I would like to learn and investigate. :-)
  • on 1378108785:
    <br />Not going to counter respond to your post even though in my mind I want to rebuttle and raise questions. so my only reply is that I love u sunset and respect our differences x<br />
    <br /><br />Love you more my sweet Aussie.<br /><br />
  • I would like to add that I have my own reasons to believe Twitter Front is Michael because how on earth did he know I was talking to Mrs Katherine Jackson on the Superior Court while my trip to L.A? In that tweet he called me Raquel instead of Sweetsunset or Swingset because he made it more personal due to he knows I am sure he is Michael and even he seemed a little bit annoyed by the gesture I have with his mom when I took her hand while talking to her, I asked him if he or she was angry to me (cause I was warned by one of her body guards not in that very moment but after lunch break) and Front said: not at all only stressed--->I don't think a member or whoever that may impersonates Front would bother to have a conversation the way he did, don't you think so??
  • This is not to you sunset, just to whoever is interested in reading. <br /><br />Before I mentioned that Twtr front is detracting from the actual hoax, the reason why I say this, I forgot to mention that one of the saddest things I witnessed on Twitter right before I deactivated my account, was a conversation btw a bunch of non believers. <br /><br />They were trashing all of us hoaxers saying how disrespectful blah blah blah, (ok nothing new) and other non believers were asking these people "Why do some fans believe he is alive?" (They had come across the hoax for the first time) and the replies from the 'deaders' were "Oh because some idiot named Front who has black hair and a EH shirt on twitter says he is MJ"<br /><br />I thought, 'wow how sad', that the hoax community is starting to become 'defined' by Twitter Front, instead of people referring to the actual evidence. Instead of the deaders pointing to evidence to show why we believe MJ to be alive, they are pointing to twitter front which no doubt diverts people from looking at the facts. Fans everywhere think we believe what we believe all due to Twitter front. No wonder we are losing credibility. To me that was sad.<br /><br />Twitter Front if you are reading here, please realise what you are actually doing. You are not helping the cause.<br /><br />To everyone else (this one is to you sunset xx) who thinks that Twtr Front is all that they have left to hang onto... The evidence of hoax has been around much longer than Twitter front. Follow your head and not your heart and reflect on the VERY FIRST reasons why you started believing in the hoax... If Twitter Front is NOT your answer then, there is your answer!!! Hold on to that! Not onto the lack of a comeback and Twtr Front.<br /><br />Love to all, stay strong. Michael is alive and this has to end...<br /><br />MJ won't leave his legacy how it was written on 25.06.09. History will be re-written!<br /><br />Love to all x
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1378115263:
    <br />I thought, 'wow how sad', that the hoax community is starting to become 'defined' by Twitter Front, instead of people referring to the actual evidence. Instead of the deaders pointing to evidence to show why we believe MJ to be alive, they are pointing to twitter front which no doubt diverts people from looking at the facts. Fans everywhere think we believe what we believe all due to Twitter front. No wonder we are losing credibility. To me that was sad.
    <br /><br />Exactly! The hoax is turning into a freak show!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down. <br /><br />Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”<br /><br />And I replied:<br />“Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.<br /><br />My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!" <br /><br />I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!<br /><br />I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid! <br /><br />And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.  argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!! <br /><br />This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.<br /><br />To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!”<br /><br />God made us all free will individuals. So in answer to the question, "where is the loyalty?" I don't venture to speak for anyone else, but as for me it's got nothing to do with loyalty, but everything to do with respect! The words that Leilani posted in her post in regards to Paris’ suicide attempt still ring loudly in my ears and I quote: “Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible.” God says in His word although you may not be committing the wrong, if you go along with those who are, you are as guilty as they are! I have enough sin of my own to stay in repentance about!<br /><br />As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet! <br /><br />And yes I’m on Twitter now and reading Front’s posts. I am not a fan of Front just like I was never a fan of Michael Jackson! I would not have signed up for Twitter, if people on this forum had not been posting snippets of what Front was hinting about the trial. Because this was an investigation site, I decided to investigate and read them for myself rather than read 2nd hand snippets! The backlash this man gets saddens my heart, but I am not surprised considering the spirit that is loose in this world!<br /><br />Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie, I remain absolutely loyal to this forum (my second home for 4 years), and every time it is down I am devastated. As other times, I checked the various places for word from Souza on what was happening and saw nothing, but don't seem to have the links some do. And when I joined PL's forum, this forum was down; no one again was sure if it was truly the end. I am a member of several other MJ forums as well, so I don't see how this has anything to do with loyalty. <br /><br />Souza, I noticed that I am no longer a mod. May I ask why? I was not asked to be a mod on PL's forum, but am merely a member. If it was something I said in conversation with you yesterday about Front, I apologize didn't mean to come across as arguing, just trying to think things through. But in any case, I do appreciate the experience I did have as a mod, and thank you for it. I'm always extremely thankful for this place and all you've done. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1378115774:
    <br />I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down. <br />
    <br /><br />This forum is about the only MJ related place online that does NOT tolerate Jackson Family bashing. In fact Mods have gone to every effort to curb Jackson bashing as soon as it rears its ugly head.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Not believing the Paris story does not equate to being disrespectful. It's the EXACT same thing as believing he is not dead is not disrespectful. This is the beautiful thing. You get to choose what you believe. <br /><br />Still can't fathom why people don't believe the Paris story get tarred and feathered by the same people who believe MJ faked his death and put Paris on center stage to the world to perpetuate the lie...<br /><br />420parisjackson-420x0.jpg<br /><br /><br />I still don't get why people who believe the Paris story, can't just let those who don't believe it just have their belief without being hurt.<br /><br />
    I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid! <br /><br />
    Lol at the irony. Its kinda the same as the Jackson family watching the world read and watch how Michael died. <br /><br />The controversy is a natural by-product.<br /><br />
    <br />And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.  argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!!
    <br /><br />I think it is expected and that Michael is relishing in the controversy he is creating. Isn't that what he has always done?? <br /><br />Provocateur much?<br /><br />
    <br />This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Certainly wouldn't make me change any of the things I have said.<br /><br />
    <br />As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet! <br />
    <br /><br />I think the more info about the hoax the better. I never begrudged anyone starting a forum. It was the detraction from evidence because of the idolisation of potentially a dangerous person that saddens me. <br /><br />
    <br />Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br />I applaud your openness and respect your opinion and right to verbalise how you feel. I don't think anyone is in a position to say anything is 100% certainly wright or wrong.
  • on 1378116756:
    <br />Aussie, I remain absolutely loyal to this forum (my second home for 4 years), and every time it is down I am devastated. As other times, I checked the various places for word from Souza on what was happening and saw nothing, but don't seem to have the links some do. And when I joined PL's forum, this forum was down; no one again was sure if it was truly the end. I am a member of several other MJ forums as well, so I don't see how this has anything to do with loyalty. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Agree to disagree. And its everyone's right to do what they wish. I just think in light of the circumstances it raises loyalty issues.<br /><br />But that is how I feel.  :smiley_abuv: You x<br /><br />
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1378109948:
    <br />
    on 1378092959:
    <br />Wow. Just saw the new forum. I am so disappointed for Souza, our forum, our mods. Not cool @ all. Going to bite my tongue because I don't want to upset ppl and I can see its a sensitive topic, but wow... most of the members are MJDHI members... Loyalty anyone???<br />
    <br /><br />I will stay loyal to this forum, of course. But I've Always enjoyed Sim's work, and since she's not on twitter and facebook isn't my thing either, the new forum was a huge help for me, to see all her work when it will be online.<br /><br />That is also the only reason btw. Because I would like to learn and investigate. :-)<br />
    <br /><br />+1<br /><br />I was afraid it was final..and i could not find any member to ask what was going on.<br />I tried to E-Mail..and send a fried/follow request to Souza on her Twitter..no respons..Facebook also  give no answers..i asked people on the net(there are also people who talk with respect about Souza)Trolls are everywere,on every website and i dont talk to them.<br />In surfing the Internet i found at last the new forum..and the familiar names..so i can ask what was going to happen..and i was happy i found them.<br />I feel for Souza and Sehf and what they had to go trough.<br />But dont say i am not loyal or i dont care..if that was the case i would not have search the Internet for day's<br />I care verry much about the people here!<br />I also like to read Front(Read..dont worship and dont care for goldpants)..and Sim..and on other website's..is that wrong??<br />That does not mean i am not loyal,because this is my place from the start  4 years ago..zo please dont be so judge mental.<br />I am happy to see the forum up again..and see every thing is (i hope) okay with Souza and Sehf.<br />Normaly i just read and looke for myself,because i find it difficuld expres myself in English.<br />But this hurts,so thats the reason for my first long post. :(<br />Mattie<br /><br />
  • Just wanna say that I don't mean to offend anyone by bringing up the loyalty thing. It's just how I feel in light of the 'us and them'  situation that has been created. If people share a different opinion regarding the loyalty thing, then that's ok. I personally don't dine @ two tables because I feel for me it would be disrespectful and I wouldn't be being true to myself. There is such a hatred for MJDHI (and Souza) in the hoax community, so why and how on earth could I be a part of something that despises and attacks the very thing I am a part of (me being an MJDHI member) I'd find it hypercritical, if I on one hand were saying I love and support everything ur doing Souza and respect and love this forum, but then are associated with others in the community who hate and slander the very hoax forum I am part of. Can you see why it's weird for me? We ARE the forum. Why, would I engage with people that hate something I am part of.<br /><br />Again, I am not holding others to my standard. It's a standard that I hold myself to as it raises loyalty issues for me. Perhaps conflict of interest is a better term. I have said repeatedly I respect front followers and people's right to difference in opinion. This is my opinion, which I choose for me, not for others.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: to all<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />EDITED POST
    Loyalty is something displayed over time, or builds over time, rather. This incident doesn't change anything, but it does provide further confirmation. I don't have a problem with where or how people spend their time online. It makes no difference to me. I personally have several sites I frequent on a daily basis. Comment on some, lurk n read on others. I'm sure there's many other people who do the same. That is not the point. The point is, given enough time, true colors always come out and sooner or later, enough is enough and it's time to clean out the trash. It's a routine chore n nothing more. A clean home equates a clean life.<br /><br />The twitter front thing is disturbing. Something is very wrong there, very off, not right, and the further we move forward, and the more time passes, the more off kilter it is showing to be. Time is indeed the greatest equalizer and it's certainly not twitter front's friend.<br /><br />Regarding credibility, I am glad ____________'s montages are gone from this site, as they were embarrassing, and it was impossible to set the record straight without totally offending her and getting every thread she ever posted in off the tracks. She's also a huge hot head so it's impossible to debate anything with her, any attempt at civil discourse went completely out the window as soon as she hit reply now, so there's a sigh of relief there. We may have little to no credibility but we don't need to look like idiotic fools. There's plenty of info out there that will leave the most staunch deader at a loss to explain it away, we don't need to support clearly false leads and ridiculously disingenuous connections. The collective IQ of this site dropped every time she posted one of those silly montages so this is a huge upgrade. In my opinion of course.<br /><br />Bottom line, we move forward with the site intact thanks as always to Souza. 4 years running, she has provided the community with this pillar and the community does little to thank her for it. That said, if the thanklessness of this job mattered much to her this place would have been long gone years ago. It matters to me on principle for her, but Souza always manages to rise above and put her personal feelings aside in the end. But that is why she is Admin and I was just a member for so long. I'm not cut out for this like she is. Again, character. Actions speak louder then words. I knew 4 years ago she was someone special, knew it in my gut, and no amount of online drama, gossip, smear campaigns, or illicit he-said-she-said crap n nonsense can change what I know instinctively to be the truth, and trust me, we have seen it all. This is not my first rodeo. <br /><br />Carrying onward, my hoaxers.
  • I don't think it's a loyalty issue here, but hey that's just me, I respect other opinions  :smiley_abuv: As far as I am concerned, I have been a member of this forum for 3+ years. When I noticed that the forum was down, there was a moment that I felt lost about that it was gone for good, because I I haven't seen a message of Souza such as "we'll be back later" or something. I admit I should have sent her an email (I sent her mails the other times when the forum was down), but I decided to just wait and see. Then I noticed Souza's words on the main site with the message that website is offline until further notice and that she had to deal with this person who's invading their privacy. So I understood that Souza & SEHF were having a hard time and needed time to settle things, which is totally understandable. In the meantime I got myself registered on the new Backtofront forum, which got my support too, but I don't consider it as a replacement of this forum. It is also a forum concerning MJ hoax with its own characteristics. This has nothing to do with 'going to the other camp' imho with all due respect. I'm a member of BOTH forums. It's all for L.O.V.E. (twice lol)<br /><br />Love and respect to you ALL    :bearhug:
This discussion has been closed.