Back's old posts back on the active forum

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Hi all,<br /><br />After the Front drama, I decided to get Back's old posts back on the forum. The fact that Front is a troll, doesn't mean that Back was so I would like to see that discussion going again. Of course without bringing in Front's posts because that won't bring us far. Fresh start, fresh view.<br /><br />@mods: If you see any Front posts or discussion in the old threads, please delete that part and replace it for 'DELETED'.<br /><br />The board: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/board,295.0.html <br />(Forum index -> Investigation -> Back's Old Posts)<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Apparently there's an understandable reluctance or lack of interest among members to revisit Back at this time.  Anything in particular you had in mind for discussion Souza?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Souza , I really appreciate this news .. is our history  :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1379143178:
    <br />Apparently there's an understandable reluctance or lack of interest among members to revisit Back at this time.  Anything in particular you had in mind for discussion Souza?<br />
    <br /><br />Everything without Front's influence. Go through the posts again and see  we might have missed something.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Front  exerted a certain influence on the people
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The threads are cleaned up and ready for another look.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1379291893:
    <br />The threads are cleaned up and ready for another look.<br />
    <br /><br />thanks RK