Michael Jackson Takes Huge Fall On His Ass During Last Photoshoot

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
:thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson<br />Takes Huge Fall On His Ass<br />During Last Photoshoot[/size]<br />9/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!![/size]<br /><br />[html]<iframe id="kaltura_player_1379671585" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_mrftjuai/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/60832?&">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>[/html]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson wasn't always smooth on his feet -- the King of Pop took a nasty trip and fall while posing for his final magazine spread ... and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident.<br /><br />Little background: MJ was doing a photoshoot in 2007 that was eventually published in L'Uomo Vogue and Ebony Magazine (below) later that year -- legendary photog Bruce Weber took the pics, and blah, blah, blah ... Michael tripped over a set piece, and took a dive during the session!<br />0919-mj-ebony-cover-banner2-1.jpg<br /><br />Not much more to it, but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.<br /><br />Michael was fine ... he jumped up, gave a thumbs up, and laughed at his clumsiness while finishing the shoot -- his last before dying 2 years later.<br /><br />So, moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhh ...<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    :LolLolLolLol: Last line is funny: "So, Moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhhh...."  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />BTW: His walking does look similar to the walking style of 1 of the guys from DaftPunk @ the MTV awards. You know, with his feet wide open.<br />don't know how to explain. :)
  • :thjajaja121:<br /><br />So cute! it's awesome how he becomes all professional again right after the fall. I'd be in my shame cube if that happened to me.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    ....."and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident".....<br /><br />I saw nothing funny or hysterical, must be my sence of humor....
  • on 1379676489:
    <br />....."and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident".....<br /><br />I saw nothing funny or hysterical, must be my sence of humor....<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+1[/size]  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />The only irony I find is that applehead just got through posting about these "leaked" photo sessions. <br /><br />I guess TMZ is back following the forum....again :suspect:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh come on! It IS hilarious. I laughed hard when my mom fell off the stairs on her butt after I knew she was ok, why would it not be funny if Michael Jackson falls on his ass. I bet he will do the same if he sees anyone fall (without injury).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• :thjajaja121: Poor Michael! That was hilarious!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Unfortunately, I can't see the video - my husband fell flat on his face recently - I wasn't with him but it was quite scary as he has a hip replacement.  Depending on the situation, it can be funny though.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Those shoes look a few sizes too big for him. Tripping over his own  feet.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Didn't need to actually see him fall at all; what was funny was the colossal clatter of whatever it was he fell into behind the screen thingie!
  • What i find funny is that he litteraly "disappear" behind the scene and even the background comes with it in a big noise like " :WTF: i think we lost MJ"<br /><br />and then you see his hand waving through the hole like "i'm fine !"  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Would it be far fetch to think of a metaphore ?<br />
  • LOLL i'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with bad luck on my feet lolll Poor Michael lolllllll
  • on 1379672185:
    <br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson<br />Takes Huge Fall On His Ass<br />During Last Photoshoot[/size]<br />9/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!![/size]<br /><br /><iframe id=\"kaltura_player_1379671585\" height=\"360\" width=\"640\" style=\"border: 0px solid #ffffff;\" src=\"http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_mrftjuai/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/60832?&\">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe><br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson wasn't always smooth on his feet -- the King of Pop took a nasty trip and fall while posing for his final magazine spread ... and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident.<br /><br />Little background: MJ was doing a photoshoot in 2007 that was eventually published in L'Uomo Vogue and Ebony Magazine (below) later that year -- legendary photog Bruce Weber took the pics, and blah, blah, blah ... Michael tripped over a set piece, and took a dive during the session!<br />0919-mj-ebony-cover-banner2-1.jpg<br /><br />Not much more to it, but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.<br /><br />Michael was fine ... he jumped up, gave a thumbs up, and laughed at his clumsiness while finishing the shoot -- his last before dying 2 years later.<br /><br />So, moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhh ...<br />
    <br /><br />Blah,blah ,blah......Why,why you wanna trip on me  ;D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!!
  • but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.
    <br /><br /><br />What's really awesome is Michael's reaction: jumps up back on his feet, gives a sign that he's okay, is joking a bit, and continues his session seriously. Gotta love his sense of humor. :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1379685842:
    <br />Those shoes look a few sizes too big for him. Tripping over his own  feet. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Right !!!!<br />I had tears in my eyes for too many laughs when I heard the noise of the fall.. :icon_lol:... Michael you are wonderful !!!  :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    get up  very quick for someone with back problems
  • on 1379723382:
    <br />get up  very quick for someone with back problems<br />
    <br /><br />Embarrassment is the ultimate pain killer....but you do have a point!  :suspect:
  • on 1379685842:
    <br />Those shoes look a few sizes too big for him. Tripping over his own  feet. <br />
    <br /><br />walks like they are a few sizes too big also.  trips like it too .hey maybe they are ! lol  :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                              />                                            <br />                                                  Michael Jackson's Final Gift to the World<br /><br />                                                           
    <br /><br />                                                  Thanks to @WhiteRabbitful on twitter and fb <br /><br />                                                                                1233453_168649953327969_694897316_n.jpg<br /><br />                                                                  The Burial Outfit <br /><br />                                                                                810601117.jpg?1379885558
  • If Michael were really dead I would kill the TMZ stuff, what a bunch of mindless people  :Pulling_hair:
  • on 1379889653:
    <br />If Michael were really dead I would kill the TMZ stuff, what a bunch of mindless people  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at TMZ, thinking they're clever with their words eyeroll.png. Michael got up and laughed it off. The only ones that should be embarrassed are the dumbasses working at TMZ  :TongueOutSmiley:.<br />On a lighter note, Michael looked in-love.png,but from now on I'm gonna see this pic in a whole new light  :LolLolLolLol:!!!<br /><br />med_gallery_2_695_208022.jpg
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    So who is this guy? 
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1379935997:
    <br />So who is this guy?  />
    <br /><br />What guy?<br />I only see a black YT screen?
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1379954937:
    <br />
    on 1379935997:
    <br /><br />What guy?<br />I only see a black YT screen?<br />
    <br /><br />Are you telling me you can't see the guy in the back of the car? 
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    on 1379957498:
    <br />
    on 1379954937:
    <br />
    on 1379935997:
    <br /><br />Are you telling me you can't see the guy in the back of the car? <br />
    <br /><br />What guy?
  • on 1379959991:
    <br />
    on 1379957498:
    <br />
    on 1379954937:
    <br />
    on 1379935997:
    <br /><br />Are you telling me you can't see the guy in the back of the car? <br />
    <br /><br />What guy?<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like the arm of the guy standing outside the car window to me  :icon_e_confused: