HoaxBook moved

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
HoaxBook has its own domain name from now on: www.hoaxbook.com.<br /><br />Hoaxbook is a fan-based community where everything Michael Jackson can be discussed and no one will be judged for believing he might still be alive. On the other hand those who do not believe he is still alive are more than welcome as well. <br /><br />If you want to view the content of it please register for an account because your account here is seperate from the hoaxbook account.<br /><br />For some it might not work yet, if you do not see the website yet then type the following IP in your browser, that might work: 64.64.20.62<br /><br />It should work for everyone withing 24-48 hours.<br /><br />I hope you will all enjoy the new HoaxBook.<br /><br /> <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Souza, for me all is ok.  I did the login  without any problems !!  :icon_razz:
  • However the link doesn't work for me.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1380115441:
    <br />However the link doesn't work for me.<br />
    <br /><br />It should work now!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1380120942:
    <br />
    on 1380115441:
    <br />However the link doesn't work for me.<br />
    <br /><br />It should work now!<br />
    <br /><br />The link does work for me now however I have the eternal problem that I wrote a fake mail when I first logged into the forum and I even don't remember what password I used so I can't arrange it anymore, don't worry Souza in case you can't fix it, thanks anyway.
    You need to register sweet.

• on 1380124620:
    <br />You need to register sweet.<br />
    <br /><br />Done, thanks Souza.
  • I have been able to set up my local timezone in the hoaxbook however I can't in the forum, what am I doing wrong? before I could do it now it seems I can't find the right tool to do it.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Souza, I already registered!            :bearhug:
  • Hi Souza, it's being impossible for me to log in or register on the Hoaxbook, furthermore I'm not able to use Pic Uploader now, thanks in advance.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Same here sunset, can't get into Hoaxbook. Souza suggested clearing cookies and cache and trying a different browser, but nothing helps. I think she's working on HB so maybe when she's finished doing whatever she's doing, we'll have more luck.
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    Hoaxbook  works perfectly fine with me.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    404 not found for me!<br />
  • on 1399962171:
    <br />Same here sunset, can't get into Hoaxbook. Souza suggested clearing cookies and cache and trying a different browser, but nothing helps. I think she's working on HB so maybe when she's finished doing whatever she's doing, we'll have more luck.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Curls, I did it but still can't get into HB.<br />I just wanted to post the comments MJ wrote about TS blog, if nobody posted yet, if you go there you can see it.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    sweetsunset, I've just re-registered on Hoaxbook and managed to sign in this time. I'll post those messages from the username "MJ" later for you, when I have more time, if no-one does it before me.
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    I am also locked out  :'(
    Resetting your password won't help?

• on 1400006485:
    <br />Resetting your password won't help?<br />
    <br /><br />I made a new registration and received a site admin mail with my new password and doesn't work for me, so weird!
This discussion has been closed.