A museum exposition in Paris....

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This video seems, legit, but on one hand it doesn't....it's about a new exposition held in Paris.  <br />Though I have watched a few times, now, I feel like something is off.  If I am wrong, <br />please feel free to move it over to HoaxBook maybe? I think people would be interested in <br />knowing about it, was not sure where to post...the video is interesting and I think holds some <br />sort of hoax value for sure...but don't know what yet.  Here it is:<br /><br />
<br /><br />Blessings

Comments

• Looks like a fan-made iMovie. The only odd thing I noticed about the actual exhibition was the way they spelled MICHAEL JACKSØN.
  • on 1381271991:
    <br />This video seems, legit, but on one hand it doesn't....it's about a new exposition held in Paris.  <br />Though I have watched a few times, now, I feel like something is off.  If I am wrong, <br />please feel free to move it over to HoaxBook maybe? I think people would be interested in <br />knowing about it, was not sure where to post...the video is interesting and I think holds some <br />sort of hoax value for sure...but don't know what yet.  Here it is:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Mmmm...those eyes again  :icon_eek: ,likr MJ is watching us lol :LolLolLolLol: !!! And it's all made like it's about a distant Legend  :icon_cool:  :icon_geek:,something like a myth  :suspect: .,a character from a movie.Or maybe something  Michael invented himself lol  ;) .<br />Anyway thank's for this  :) .Very nice  :) to "see you" again Wish  :bearhug: !!!<br />As I noticed , Mike loves to discover new things, and to visit the museums.Here is MICHAEL at The Denver Museum of Natural History,visiting Pharaoh Ramses remainders lol  :LolLolLolLol: .<br /><br />
  • Belle Epine is not a museum, it's a shopping center. To me it looks more like a "fan-made" exhibition. I see nothing strange.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1381344878:
    <br />Belle Epine is not a museum, it's a shopping center. To me it looks more like a "fan-made" exhibition. I see nothing strange.<br />
    <br /><br />I think the same...there are no news about this.... :animal0017: :suspect:
  • <br />
    <br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />Can you hear the deep slow breath in the Background ? Like someone is sleeping very deep.....over the whole Video.....breath in his own time ? <br /><br />I hope we wake up soon !<br /><br />Love to all  :)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1381395296:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is it just me or does it seem creepy that someone would keep security camera footage of MJ's museum visit after all these years?  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:
  • First when I saw this video it reminded me a little about the trailer of 'Michael Forever' The Tribute Concert in Cardiff in 2011 and although the trailer looks more professionally made I don't think this video is a fan-made one.. somehow. I see some similarities in both videos, like the night sky with the stars and the titles are both 'Michael Forever'.<br /><br /> <br /><br />It looks as if an amateur is filming (sorry no offense to the filmer lol), possibly to give this impression to the viewer on purpose. The focus points of the camera are interesting because you see many times the shot of Michael's eyes, like he's watching from 'behind the mask' and at around 0:54 the camera focuses on a mirror camera, intentionally or not.
  • being a MJ fan can go with "knowing how to make a good video  :icon_mrgreen: Just i think that the fact that the exhib is sheltered by a shopping center doesn't actually make it quite "official" <br />JMO
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Applehead, thanks for the MJ & Ramses video. Does Carlo Riley think MJ's dead, so it's okay to show this private video to the public?<br /><br />Wish, my first thoughts were that the Paris MJ display seemed fan-made, very small, and nothing official.<br /><br />
  • on 1381408370:
    <br />
    on 1381395296:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is it just me or does it seem creepy that someone would keep security camera footage of MJ's museum visit after all these years?  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />Snoopy, you are absolut right ! It's 25 years ago.....i will take a look at it later, but i want now mention that i ask myself since the hoax always...can it be ????<br /><br />The Exhibition Ramses 2 was in Denver from November 1987 untill March 1989......Michael was in Denver at his Bad Tour in March 1987, before the Exhibition startet.<br /><br />Was this rearly Michael in the bad Video Quality ? The move makes me doubts....they are busy cheewing gum, like Some at the Memorial....<br />The Exhibition Looks weird....not so wonderfull i knew exhibitions from the egyptian kings.<br />The persons are like ghosts in the Scene...sometime it Looks like you can look through them...<br />Ar 1:20 is the man in White <br />using a Handy ? He holds something at his left ear.....such a small Handy in 1988 ? <br /><br />If it is Michael there...he dosn't look interested and what a see is not rearly inspiring.....what is that ??????<br /><br /><br />And this breathing and one time giggling at 2:12...Michael meet Ramses 2<br /><br />At 15:45 they are claping and we hear a laugh.similar like Michaels voice.<br /><br />I havn't found pics from that Exhibition untill now.....maybe we have to look deeper who was Ramses 2 ?<br /><br />I don't know, but when i find the time i will surch...<br /><br />Deep breath..... :bearhug:
  • on 1381466149:
    <br />Applehead, thanks for the MJ & Ramses video. Does Carlo Riley think MJ's dead, so it's okay to show this private video to the public?<br /><br />Wish, my first thoughts were that the Paris MJ display seemed fan-made, very small, and nothing official.<br />
      <br /><br />MJonmind there is more,much more to come  ;) .....stay tuned  :bearhug:!!!!
  • on 1381408370:
    <br />
    on 1381395296:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is it just me or does it seem creepy that someone would keep security camera footage of MJ's museum visit after all these years?  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />humm perhaps he had it pulled himself and was /is  in possession of it.  humm my thoughts just went to the missing footage at carolwood.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1381683805:
    <br />
    on 1381466149:
    <br />Applehead, thanks for the MJ & Ramses video. Does Carlo Riley think MJ's dead, so it's okay to show this private video to the public?<br /><br />Wish, my first thoughts were that the Paris MJ display seemed fan-made, very small, and nothing official.<br />
      <br /><br />MJonmind there is more,much more to come  ;) .....stay tuned  :bearhug:!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree !!!  :icon_bounce:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi guys.......<br /><br />Great to see you all as well :)....thank you applehead! That video you posted was really interesting to watch.....that was from a security camera?  <br />Between that and the breathing, it felt very voyeuristic ...... like I wasn't supposed to be watching it, but couldn't help it, lol.  Thank you for posting it ; ) <br /><br />Thanks too for all the comments on this odd little video I put here.....it really is off just a little bit.  I totally agree, but for some reason, see something <br />to it....so it's a mall? I thought it was somewhere like that.  Sort of reminded me of Joe's perfume thing in Vegas....he was selling/showing it in some mall?  <br /><br />How many little side adventures have we had within this one grand adventure, lol! Just wow.......we have come across some really fun, odd, off, amazing things....<br />you are all so great and I love reading your thoughts on things.  It always helps me sort things out and see things more clear!  These videos are definitely <br />interesting.....lol, at the end of the Denver Museum...the long hallway scene......I felt like MJ should have been walking in that Darth Vader cape we saw<br />in a video not long ago....from TII rehearsals I think? He is walking with some huge cape, on a security camera........humm, lots of security footage ; ) <br /><br />Have a fantastic day! <br />Blessings to each of you!<br />
  • on 1381929731:
    <br />Hi guys.......<br /><br />Great to see you all as well :)....thank you applehead! That video you posted was really interesting to watch.....that was from a security camera?  <br />Between that and the breathing, it felt very voyeuristic ...... like I wasn't supposed to be watching it, but couldn't help it, lol.  Thank you for posting it ; ) <br /><br />Thanks too for all the comments on this odd little video I put here.....it really is off just a little bit.  I totally agree, but for some reason, see something <br />to it....so it's a mall? I thought it was somewhere like that.  Sort of reminded me of Joe's perfume thing in Vegas....he was selling/showing it in some mall?  <br /><br />How many little side adventures have we had within this one grand adventure, lol! Just wow.......we have come across some really fun, odd, off, amazing things....<br />you are all so great and I love reading your thoughts on things.  It always helps me sort things out and see things more clear!  These videos are definitely <br />interesting.....lol, at the end of the Denver Museum...the long hallway scene......[gfont=Finger Paint]I felt like MJ should have been walking in that Darth Vader cape we saw<br />in a video not long ago[/gfont]....from TII rehearsals I think? He is walking with some huge cape, on a security camera........humm, lots of security footage ; ) <br /><br />Have a fantastic day! <br />Blessings to each of you!<br />
    <br /><br />don't worry after all this years, i see MJ everywhere too  :icon_lol: gimme a hat or someone dressed strange... i even saw a man on street with loafers and "too short pants"... my brain couldn't deal with so much "MJ" signs looool  Among all this people we think to be MJ, one of us obviously MUST be right.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1381308631:
    <br />
    on 1381271991:
    <br />This video seems, legit, but on one hand it doesn't....it's about a new exposition held in Paris.  <br />Though I have watched a few times, now, I feel like something is off.  If I am wrong, <br />please feel free to move it over to HoaxBook maybe? I think people would be interested in <br />knowing about it, was not sure where to post...the video is interesting and I think holds some <br />sort of hoax value for sure...but don't know what yet.  Here it is:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Mmmm...those eyes again  :icon_eek: ,likr MJ is watching us lol :LolLolLolLol: !!! And it's all made like it's about a distant Legend  :icon_cool:  :icon_geek:,something like a myth  :suspect: .,a character from a movie.Or maybe something  Michael invented himself lol  ;) .<br />Anyway thank's for this  :) .Very nice  :) to "see you" again Wish  :bearhug: !!!<br />As I noticed , Mike loves to discover new things, and to visit the museums.Here is MICHAEL at The Denver Museum of Natural History,visiting Pharaoh Ramses remainders lol  :LolLolLolLol: .<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks applehead, this video is very rare, and most rare is to be released, supposedly owned by the museum.<br />Hi Wishy! it's good you're here, I love both! :)<br />