Arsenio Hall to Oprah: Michael Jackson Is Watching My Show… From Heaven

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited October 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
To illustrate the passing of time, “The Arsenio Hall Show” host remembered discussing the comeback while attending a party along with rapper, Sean “Diddy” Combs and, wait for it, Michael Jackson.<br /><br />“One of those parties,” he explained. “Diddy said, ‘You’ve got to come back.’ And I’m like, ‘I want to. But it ain’t that easy.’ And the reason I bring up Michael’s name [is] because Michael’s gone now and that’s how long it’s been.”<br /><br />Of course, Winfrey had to ask whether the late King of Pop believed Hall should return to TV.<br /><br />“Michael was like, ‘You should have never left,” Hall recalled. “And I know he’s watching.”<br /><br />http://www.thewrap.com/arsenio-hall-to-oprah-michael-jackson-watching-show-heaven<br /><br />There is also a video so please watch it's very funny. ;)  :icon_e_wink: .<br />One has to wonder ,why now  :icon_geek:? And talking about Heaven,lol he is not the only one who mention this related with MJ.Remember that message to him  :icon_question:: See you in Heaven Michael hahaha!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />This moth alot of people mentioned Michael,even spoke very bad and strange things about him ,lol,that he sabotaged his career  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol: .Nevermind,let people talk,cause the people who loves Mike knows the truth ,right  :)?? <br /><br /><br />