MICHAEL JACKSON TOP EARNING DEAD GUY IN HOLLYWOOD

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON <br />TOP-EARNING DEAD GUY<br />... In Hollywood<br />[/size]<br /><br />0627-michael-jackson-article-14.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson is KILLING IT in the graveyard ... making more money than any other dead celebrity in Hollywood, including Liz Taylor and Elvis, this according to Forbes. <br /><br />The mag just released its annual list of top-earning dead celebrities ... and this year, MJ took back the crown from his good friend and fellow dead-person Liz Taylor, last year's top-earner. <br /><br />Here's the breakdown according to the mag:<br /><br />1) Michael Jackson, $160 million <br />2) Elvis, $55 million<br />3) Charles Schulz, $37 million<br />4) Liz Taylor, $25 million<br />5) Bob Marley, $18 million <br /><br />MJ was #2 last year, but two successful Jacko-inspired Cirque du Soleil shows have shot the King of Pop back to the top. <br /><br />Besides Liz Taylor's drop, the rest of the list contains the usual suspects ... Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee ... but there is one notable new name -- Mexican singer Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash back in 2012.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/23/michael-jackson-liz-taylor-top-earning-dead-celebrity-forbes/

Comments

• TMZ never speak about the 'deceased' the way they speak about MJ.<br /><br /><br />Love it!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1382570243:
    <br />TMZ never speak about the 'deceased' the way they speak about MJ.<br /><br /><br />Love it!!<br />
    <br /><br />So very true!  I can't believe how they speak about someone who is supposedly dead: "KILLING IT" from the graveyard.....really? <br />if I didn't fully believe MJ is alive, and TMZ is in on at least part of this, I'd be really ticked off.  However, like you AussieMJ, I love it :)<br />I find them scary one hand, and totally funny on the other.  Some of the things they have come up with (or MJ has come up with....<br />I still giggle over)---> remember when they posted a picture of his coffin with feet, because nobody was certain where it was or something like that?  The CM jokes too....all related....we are at a fever pitch, I dare think.  It's scary and exciting ...... TMZ knows it for sure! <br />I am surprised they don't do a live feed from Forest Lawn on the 28th or 31st......awesome.  <br />Blessings to you guys! <br />LOVE
  • on 1382541848:
    <br />[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON <br />TOP-EARNING DEAD GUY<br />... In Hollywood<br />[/size]<br /><br />0627-michael-jackson-article-14.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson is KILLING IT in the graveyard ... making more money than any other dead celebrity in Hollywood, including Liz Taylor and Elvis, this according to Forbes. <br /><br />The mag just released its annual list of top-earning dead celebrities ... and this year, MJ took back the crown from his good friend and fellow dead-person Liz Taylor, last year's top-earner. <br /><br />Here's the breakdown according to the mag:<br /><br />1) Michael Jackson, $160 million <br />2) Elvis, $55 million<br />3) Charles Schulz, $37 million<br />4) Liz Taylor, $25 million<br />5) Bob Marley, $18 million <br /><br />MJ was #2 last year, but two successful Jacko-inspired Cirque du Soleil shows have shot the King of Pop back to the top. <br /><br />Besides Liz Taylor's drop, the rest of the list contains the usual suspects ... Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee ... but there is one notable new name -- Mexican singer Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash back in 2012.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/23/michael-jackson-liz-taylor-top-earning-dead-celebrity-forbes/<br />
    <br /><br />MJ said in his song Unbreakable - when he's "gone" he'll still be "surfacing" ...so  :icon_lol:  :icon_cool: !!!!<br />