Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard<br /><br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/conrad-murray-wants-care-for-paris-jackson-says-bodyguard/<br /><br />With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s  children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.<br /><br />“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said.  “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.<br /><br />“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”<br /><br /><br /><br />Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.<br /><br />“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”<br /><br />Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter<br /><br />according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.<br /><br />“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will

Comments

• actually when asked if he had anything to say to kathering said that he was sorry for her loss. <br /><br />wasn't there someone who filed for custody and it was sealed , just in the pass little bit?
  • I know this is not the case and that I have said this before, but when I read things like this my mind starts fantasizing and I start imagining CM ripping off his mask to reveal MJ. Lol. <br /><br />I know CM is a mouthpiece of Michael, but I keep entertaining 'what if'  :affraid:<br /><br />