Will Hoax be revealed via book?

Australian MJ BeLIEverAustralian MJ BeLIEver Posts: 2,349
edited January 1970 in News
<br />I know, I know we hate the Mirror...<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-free-2650715<br /><br /><br />The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson has left prison – and is free to start making millions out of the King of Pop’s death.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Conrad Murray will now put the finishing touches to a book he’s been writing inside while serving half of his four-year sentence.[/size]<br /><br />One source said: “He has pretty much finished his book which recounts the events leading up to Michael’s death and what happened in the bedroom.”<br /><br />“It’s quite alarming how he is using his criminality. He has no shame.” [size=12pt]I'll be grostesque before your eyes anyone???[/size]<br /><br />The doctor slipped out of a side entrance at the Men’s Central Jail in Los Angeles jail to avoid angry Jacko fans.<br /><br />His new life began with a meal at a 24-hour burger joint. Looking older, greyer, and two stone lighter, he went into hiding following his burger and fries.<br />

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Murray wrote a book, but I imagine it will be from his alleged innocence, the statement of facts, to the point where your imagination comes who said MJ would agree, if CM is responsible for the safety of children .... remember that since the jail said he loved the children as their own children, went crazy??  :LolLolLolLol:
  • I'm quoting the rest of the article here:<br /><br />
    While applying to be reinstated as a doctor, Murray will tout his memoirs to the highest bidder. If the cash is right, he’ll also consider doing a reality TV show.<br /><br />The source added: “The interest in Michael is still so high he could make well over $1million on the book alone.”<br /><br />Murray was jailed in 2011 for involuntary manslaughter after Jackson’s death in June 2009, when he gave the star a fatal shot of anaesthetic Propofol.<br /><br />The 50-year-old Thriller star was preparing for gigs at London’s O2 Arena at the time.Earlier this month Jackson’s mother lost a £31billion lawsuit against promoters AEG Live claiming he was unfit to serve as Jackson’s tour doctor.<br /><br />Murray is appealing his conviction and fighting for his medical licence.<br /><br />His lawyer said: “Dr Murray has an unquenchable desire to help people and will return his profession of healing.”
    <br /><br />I feel the last sentence has a striking resemblance to MJ.<br /><br />
  • on 1382999063:
    <br /> I know, I know we hate the Mirror...<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-free-2650715
    <br /><br />
    on 1383020903:
    <br />I feel the last sentence has a striking resemblance to MJ.
    <br /><br /><br />Thriller4ever, we all know at what Mirror serves ,right  :icon_question:  ;)?<br />Intresting enough, that from 1997 to 2002 the title of the newspaper was changed to The Mirror  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:. Coincidence ? I don't think so  :icon_geek:  :icon_e_wink: .