Conrad Murray reunites with son after serving two years in jail

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
Ok disregard the ugly "J" word.....the pictures though....<br /><br />That´s not what we saw yesterday!?<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2479172/Conrad-Murray-reunites-son-serving-years-jail-death-Michael-Jackson.html<br /><br />cm.jpg

Comments

• What in the world? :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Another Murray????  ??? In one day his hair has grown ?  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_rr:<br /> <br />Michael you're having fun ?  :icon_lol: :michael-jackson: :icon_mrgreen:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Fastest growing "fro"  ever.  One of the comments from a reader asked if it was a photo shoot from the new Mod Squad.  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Nice pics!  Is that afro possible with the head of hair we were shown yesterday?
  • :icon_rr: he hope to be the new member of the Jackson 5
  • Soul brother No. 7.  :)
  • Guys, I have a question for you. If you needed to hide out for like 2 years or so maybe 4 and you were Mr. Conrad where would that place be.  Take a look at the background of that picture. <br /><br /><br />That is all I am saying on this matter. :suspect:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hey the kid grew.<br /><br />Why's his face fuzzed out.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1383101102:
    <br />Guys, I have a question for you. If you needed to hide out for like 2 years or so maybe 4 and you were Mr. Conrad where would that place be.  Take a look at the background of that picture. <br /><br /><br />That is all I am saying on this matter. :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, the background instantly looked like Neverland......where else could he have hid for two+ years?  <br />Amazing change of everything in a matter of hours, lol....from a disheveled free man at In and Out Burgers---->a few hours later----><br />a happy, smiling, normal looking father in the California mountains.......hummmm....what an adventure.....<br /><br /><br />
    I think he just teased up his fro. It looks slicked down in the burger run pics.
  • Before :<br />81af764a43e6.png<br /><br />After:<br />article-2479172-1910876000000578-846_634x477.jpg<br /><br />Now,What's The Big Frigin' Difference?  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol:
  • susieMJsusieMJ Posts: 43
    Wow Conrad - you were nearly bald with grey hair and within a few hours you got an afro and  tinted your hair... Did you drink water from the fountain of youth? Because this is just impossible in real life! XD<br />If we admit that Murray is a real person, then this photo must have been taken before ... But if Murray's just a character, then they 've just made a big and unprofessional mistake, but we've already seen that in the hoax before... <br />It's just strange... But that's what i love in this hoax :D
  • I still maintain that the burger run photo looked doctored. I wouldn't put it past this one either.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1383122971:
    <br />I still maintain that the burger run photo looked doctored. I wouldn't put it past this one either.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, they're all from National Photo Group (NPG) which, correct me if I'm wrong, is Ben Evansted (of ambulance photo fame)'s company.  :icon_e_wink:  Make of that what you will!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1383122971:
    <br />I still maintain that the burger run photo looked doctored. I wouldn't put it past this one either.<br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps the more obvious fakery is designed to start waking people up and taking notice.  In the photo with his mother currying favor (!) he looks like a bobble head on a disproportionate body, and now this.  Frankly he doesn't even look the same Murray, fro or not.  I've noticed the fakery in the general media has gotten more obvious, so perhaps this is part of an overall plan.  When people look back after the reveal, they will be SHOCKED at how they've been had and how obvious it was all along had they questioned the official story in the first place. 
    on 1383119979:
    <br />Wow Conrad - you were nearly bald with grey hair and within a few hours you got an afro and  tinted your hair... Did you drink water from the fountain of youth? Because this is just impossible in real life! XD<br />If we admit that Murray is a real person, then this photo must have been taken before ... But if Murray's just a character, then they 've just made a big and unprofessional mistake, but we've already seen that in the hoax before... <br />It's just strange... But that's what i love in this hoax :D<br />
    <br /><br />There's nothing impossible about it. In one pic the fro is combed back/slicked down. In the other he's teased it up. Perfectly normal.
  • you know i think i actually expected his hair would be longer when he got out. :D
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1383111353:
    <br />I think he just teased up his fro. It looks slicked down in the burger run pics.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The man is bald in this photo is missing a lot of hair<br />81af764a43e6.png
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    The child is grown according to the time elapsed, Murray, pictured looks relaxed and happy (because they would soon be free) can be any place in the mountains of California (Neverland?) Would be a good place.<br />Murray's body looks the same and with a little makeup and some balding, get to Murray who was photographed after being "released"    :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1383156276:
    <br />
    on 1383111353:
    <br />I think he just teased up his fro. It looks slicked down in the burger run pics.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The man is bald in this photo is missing a lot of hair<br />81af764a43e6.png<br />
    <br /><br />Paula he sure looks that way  :icon_e_confused: ,cause I saw in a video posted on ABC local.<br /><br /><br />368daad8fb01.png<br />http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9303299#<br /><br />Now what I found very, very strange is that, it was a video with Murray talking to a reporter,the day he went out of jail.That video is now GONE  :icon_eek:  :WTF: .They removed that video and I wonder why  :suspect: ??
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @applehead250609<;br /><br /><br />Michael's Hallowen trick !!!  :michael_jackson-1135:  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br />murray.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/conrad-murray-reunites-youngest-son-jail-release-article-1.1501850<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1383118344:
    <br />Before :<br />81af764a43e6.png<br /><br />After:<br />article-2479172-1910876000000578-846_634x477.jpg<br /><br />Now,What's The Big Frigin' Difference?  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: God Bless you sweet Applehead! When are more people going to start opening their eyes?<br /><br />Sending LOVE & Blessings  to you Beautiful Souls...I have missed you all, but I have kept each and everyone one of you in my Prayers  every night! Hope everyone is well!<br /> :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1383179027:
    <br /><br />At the end he says, ' I would like to represent him as he SHOULD be represented.'  :WTF:  I suppose, by extension we would have Lee Harvey Oswald represent JFK.  Not to mention that Michael no longer needs representation because HE"S DEAD!!!  This is just too funny.