Michael's voice behind/in front of cameras

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Peter Pan "cussing" LMAO  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!<br />M.J. didn't have no damn" peter pan syndrome"  :icon_rolleyes:, Michael has been playing with us for a long time  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:. That whole peter pan voice was just for the cameras  :icon_cool:.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />P.S. Michael always spoke about "Practicing"......more.....I wonder why and what  :icon_eek:  lol  :suspect:  :icon_lol:  ;) .<br />

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    That was just the laugh I needed.  :bearhug:  I would LOVE to have been there at that very moment when Michael 'shapeshifted' into just another brother from Gary, Indiana.  Indeed, Michael is the greatest ACTOR of all time. 
  • on 1383120659:
    <br />Peter Pan "cussing" LMAO  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!<br />M.J. didn't have no damn" peter pan syndrome"  :icon_rolleyes:, Michael has been playing with us for a long time  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:. That whole peter pan voice was just for the cameras  :icon_cool:.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />P.S. Michael always spoke about "Practicing"......more.....I wonder why and what  :icon_eek:  lol  :suspect:  :icon_lol:  ;) .<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ohhhh Goshhhhh that was GREAT!! Michael is a big PRANKER and he has been fooling us all his life long, he is a GENIUS indeed and I like better the real black man from Indiana than the sweet guy I love his duality OMG I die to meet him it has to be a blast, love you endlessly Michael  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Ps: Apple thank you so much for sharing it!!  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Great, this reminds me of MJ talking in this<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I think his true voice.... <3
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks apple and maru for sharing !!!  :bearhug:
  • Hugs to everyone of you  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!<br />Well this is not the first time MJ cursed.....and for sure ,not the last one lol  :icon_redface:.Chef Roble shares a story about working for MJ and hearing him curse  :icon_lol: .<br /><br /><br />Chef Roble,<br /><br />
    "I was a kid when I worked for him, here's the cool thing about that, Michael Jackson and his team were rehearsing for a big show that they were doing in New York. So they had three rehearsal days. So there was only me and one other cat - like the real chef, I wasn't even a chef yet. I was basically assisting him. We put up like three different meals a day but between the meals? We got to sit out there - there was nobody out there except for like, dancers and people who needed to be there. We got to sit there and watch them rehearse. I got to watch Michael Jackson order his brothers around, all of them were there. I heard Michael Jackson say "fuck" - in person. I mean who could say that? He cursed his brother out, he cursed Tito out. He said to Tito, "Tito, if you fuck up again, I'm gonna put you on a plane to Afghanistan." Yeah, it was crazy, it was crazy."
    <br /><br />Strats at 27:07 lol http://m.soundcloud.com/theread/everyday-people-feat-roble-ali/s-tjfac<br /><br /><br />
  • THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW!!  :icon_rr:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1383225620:
    <br />Hugs to everyone of you  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!<br />Well this is not the first time MJ cursed.....and for sure ,not the last one lol  :icon_redface:.Chef Roble shares a story about working for MJ and hearing him curse  :icon_lol: .<br /><br /><br />Chef Roble,<br /><br />
    "I was a kid when I worked for him, here's the cool thing about that, Michael Jackson and his team were rehearsing for a big show that they were doing in New York. So they had three rehearsal days. So there was only me and one other cat - like the real chef, I wasn't even a chef yet. I was basically assisting him. We put up like three different meals a day but between the meals? We got to sit out there - there was nobody out there except for like, dancers and people who needed to be there. We got to sit there and watch them rehearse. I got to watch Michael Jackson order his brothers around, all of them were there. I heard Michael Jackson say "fuck" - in person. I mean who could say that? He cursed his brother out, he cursed Tito out. He said to Tito, "Tito, if you fuck up again, I'm gonna put you on a plane to Afghanistan." Yeah, it was crazy, it was crazy."
    <br /><br />Strats at 27:07 lol http://m.soundcloud.com/theread/everyday-people-feat-roble-ali/s-tjfac<br />
    <br />Hilarious! MJ cracks me up!