Corey Feldmann Conrad Murray pulled the Trigger on MJ

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello everyone,<br /><br />here is a interesting Interview with Corey Feldman. Does he tell us between the Lines that he is a <br />believer to, or do I misunderstand him. My Gosh this Man is talking faster than I can listen. :icon_lol:<br /><br />
<br /><br />What do you think?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• He's def a believer <br /><br />Here's an older video featuring Feldman <br /><br />
  • hes basically saying that Michael wanted to commit suicide and that Conrad murray helped him.<br /><br />Totally possible imho!
  • on 1383400519:
    <br />hes basically saying that Michael wanted to commit suicide and that Conrad murray helped him.<br /><br />Totally possible imho!<br />
    <br /><br />He's definitely implying Dr. Kevorkian style.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Oooh Corey, very good. That´s one clever man right there  :th_bravo: :icon_lol:
  • more corey
  • on 1383427395:
    <br /> more corey<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much. Very interesting the first video.<br />I like this one a lot.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hhmm, I don't think that Michael wanted to kill himself. But I believe he wanted to escape from the public eyes. I never believed that THIS IS It were meant to be a concert but that it was meant to be a Movie and that from Day one. Michaels Dream was to be an actor and what better Way to do so as to let the "King of Pop" die in a mystery Way and to do the switch from the King of Pop to Michael the actor. There are more serious Reasons for Michael to fake his death but entertainment is sure one of them.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /> <br />