7.30 SUNDAY | The man who killed Michael Jackson

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1385238050:
    <br />Conrad Murray on Sunday  what's the date! 24-11-2013 ? 2+4+1+1+2+0+1+3=14 and that's 77! Wow those 7's are sure coming up! It could be an interesting! New news or just CM making a mark! will have to wait and see! Keep the faith and remember The Best Is Yet To Come! love it♥<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree !!!              0061.gif
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1385247332:
    <br />
    on 1385238050:
    <br />Conrad Murray on Sunday  what's the date! 24-11-2013 ? 2+4+1+1+2+0+1+3=14 and that's 77! Wow those 7's are sure coming up! It could be an interesting! New news or just CM making a mark! will have to wait and see! Keep the faith and remember The Best Is Yet To Come! love it♥<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree !!!              0061.gif<br />
    <br /><br />OMG! I missed those 7's soo much! It's getting really exciting! :woohoo2:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/michael-jacksons-death-was-an-accident-says-conrad-murray/story-e6frfmyi-1226767305213<br /><br /> <br /><br />THE DOCTOR convicted of pop superstar Michael Jackson's death still refuses to take any responsibility. <br /><br />THE DOCTOR convicted of pop superstar Michael Jackson's death still refuses to take any responsibility. <br /><br />"Nothing that I gave Michael Jackson should have killed him," Conrad Murray told Channel 9's 60 Minutes in his first full-length interview, which aired on Sunday night.<br /><br />Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's death and spent two years in jail.<br /><br />But Murray, who was hired to ensure Jackson maintained good health for his final concert tour, remains resolute.<br /><br />"I am saying Michael Jackson died, unfortunately, from an accident, based upon his actions," Murray said.<br /><br />"I was not present when Michael Jackson took matters in his own hands. Michael Jackson, as you have realised now, is a drug addict.<br /><br />"I did not kill Michael Jackson, I met Michael Jackson in his state, lifeless or not, I met him in a state that all I did was my best to help and revive him."<br /><br />Murray was found guilty of injecting the singer with an overdose of Propofol that killed him on June 25, 2009.<br /><br />306081-18ea0954-54de-11e3-ac26-8e8f2d160a68.jpg<br />Propofol is a sedative usually used in surgery.<br /><br />Murray had given the drug to Jackson to help him sleep.<br /><br />But he says the King of Pop administered the drug to himself.<br /><br />Murray said that on June 25, Jackson was unable to sleep and begged for Propofol.<br /><br />"He said to me, 'if I don't go to rehearsal I'm going to lose everything'. I was already informed that Michael Jackson was over $40 million in the hole and climbing.<br /><br />"When I saw how desperate he was and I knew how much of a destitute he was, what he was facing if he did not do this, it all again, fell on my heart."<br /><br />He claimed to have given Jackson a small amount of Propofol and left the room for a short amount of time.<br /><br />Michael speaks to me: Jackson's doctor<br />Astounding comments from Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray that he saw visions of the dead star, offering support to him during the doctor's trial for murder. Courtesy Nine Network, 60 Minutes.<br /><br />Murray said he did not agree with Jackson using such a powerful sedative and had told him he had to get off it.<br /><br />"Michael Jackson is not a guy you can just say 'stop it'," Murray said.<br /><br />"Michael Jackson had a lot of doctors who treated him with Propofol. Conrad Murray was a doctor that treated Michael with Propofol but with the intention of getting Michael to understand 'I do not want you using this substance again' and I succeeded."<br /><br />Murray claimed he did his best to save Michael Jackson.<br /><br />"I love Michael. I love Michael Jackson, I love him," he said.<br /><br />"I was his closest friend.<br /><br />"You see, I was Michael's doctor, but I spent more time with him as a friend than taking care of him medically.<br /><br />306242-57847af0-54de-11e3-ac26-8e8f2d160a68.jpg<br />"I love Michael, I will mourn his loss forever. I am so sad that he's not here."<br /><br />Murray was not prepared to be drawn on the question of whether Jackson was a pedophile.<br /><br />He said earlier: "Michael is not a perfect man by far. Michael has a huge dark shadow. Michael slept with dolls, yes. Is that normal? No, it's not normal. But if you understood the history of Michael as a child and the things that he has encountered in life and you're willing to listen, you probably wouldn't judge him."<br /><br />He said a recording of Jackson slurring his speech was not intended to be used to blackmail him. "If I want to blackmail Michael Jackson it wouldn't take that phone call, it would be far worse than that, it would shatter the world," Murray said.<br /><br />The Sunday Herald Sun reported that the interview had made the Jackson family "sick to the pits of their stomach".<br /><br />It has been reported that 60 Minutes paid Murray a ­six-figure sum, but a source said the figure was "nowhere near six figures".<br /><br />Murray is appealing his conviction.<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    2Good or any others in Australia - I take it this programme has aired now.  Did anyone see it?  Impressions?  Comments?<br /><br />(I have to say I don't much like the stuff I've been reading from Murray today - MJ's name-clearing and vindication seem a long way off; CM just seems to piling on and adding to the negative image.)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1385292704:
    <br />2Good or any others in Australia - I take it this programme has aired now.  Did anyone see it?  Impressions?  Comments?<br /><br />(I have to say I don't much like the stuff I've been reading from Murray today - MJ's name-clearing and vindication seem a long way off; CM just seems to piling on and adding to the negative image.)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I watched it live....but the 60 minutes website has not made the video public yet..(strange).  Liz Hayes, the reporter really stuck it to him, and the general consensus was that he refuses to accept he is guilty.  He seemed quite calm, defensive and secretative.  The reporter even believed he was not intentionally answering the question "Do you believe MJ is a paedophile?" because by not doing so, he would stir up the media again and that it would be harmful to his family.  He still insisted he did nothing wrong, and that his intention was to help MJ wean off propofol, and that he was the right person to do it...Otherwise MJ would just Dr shop and that they wouldn't care about his health.<br /><br />He talked about being MJ's best and only friend and that's when he talked about MJ's (spirit) coming to visit him regularly and that he still talks to him...During the trial, he said MJ was there with him and even had his hand on his shoulder..he had a little tear in his eyes then, and couldn't talk more about it.  They played him the audio tapes he recorded of MJ and questioned his motives...That's when he got defensive and said he didn't even know tah he taped him, and then was asked whether the only reason CM did that was to use it to blackmail MJ.  He then preceeded to say that, that was not his intention at all....If he really wanted to hurt MJ, he had alot of secrets that would shock the world and his family.  They talked about him sleeping with dolls, and CM defended MJ.<br /><br />They also played the voicemail  message he made for Paris Jackson after her suicide attempt, and the reporter was  suggesting he had no right reaching out to the family of the person he killed....He said  that he loved and cared about all of them...<br /><br />Basically, the whole interview, was about him trying to plead his innocence, and that he was there to "help" Michael and his intention was to wean him off, because he loved him.  It got a bit creepy towards the end, because he didn't give answers, and we just to believe it's because he intends to leave people wondering and  wanting to buy his book for the answers...bait advertising...<br /><br />It was as if he needed the money and has left all of us hanging out for the answers to some of the most interesting  questions ...<br /><br />Liz Hayes opinion was that he is guilty as charged and has no remorse and that he is just seeking fame and is an opportunist..........<br /><br /><br />So sorry that the video isn't released for the public, if I had known, I could of taped it....<br /><br />Will keep checking youtube just in case someone managed to do it here, downunder...Cheers!!!  <br /><br /><br />Oh, I forgot to mention that he had his hair pulled back and in a pony tail...He has had not been cut, just dyed black
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    <br /><br /><br />This is not much, but it's the only vid I can find at the moment. I have read that another Dr Murray interview will be airing on  UK TV tomorrow morning .<br /><br />
    ITV Daybreak ‏@Daybreak 11h<br />Exclusive on Monday's @Daybreak: The Man responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Dr Conrad Murray, speaks on UK TV for the first time...
  • on 1385292704:
    <br />2Good or any others in Australia - I take it this programme has aired now.  Did anyone see it?  Impressions?  Comments?<br /><br />(I have to say I don't much like the stuff I've been reading from Murray today - [size=12pt]MJ's name-clearing and vindication seem a long way off; CM just seems to piling on and adding to the negative image[/size].)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes agree with you Curls, I am starting to think that name clearing and BAM is just a chimera.
    on 1385294893:
    <br />Yes, I watched it live....<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for your comments 2good.
    Sweetsunset, I agree; I think we may well have convinced ourselves of the name-clearing and bam stuff because basically that's what we want.<br /><br />If MJ wants to be thought of forever as a Howard Hughes type figure (and IMO it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that that's exactly what he wants), then he's succeeding, and we are in no position to complain.<br /><br /> The longer this goes on, the harder it's going to be to 'undo' the pathetic image that's been pushed since 2009. Mud sticks, and Murray is flinging it with full force right now.  If any of this stuff is true (and as we've always thought of Murray as MJ's mouthpiece, I keep in the back of my mind that maybe some of the stuff he's come out with over the years is stuff MJ wants us to know about him), then seriously, it's stuff the world did not need to know about.  And if it's fiction ... as I said, mud sticks - you can cry wolf once too often.<br /><br />"Four years to get it right otherwise it's irreparable, the damage we've done."
    on 1385326371:
    <br />Sweetsunset, I agree; I think we may well have convinced ourselves of the name-clearing and bam stuff because basically that's what we want.<br /><br />If MJ wants to be thought of forever as a Howard Hughes type figure (and IMO it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that that's exactly what he wants), then he's succeeding, and we are in no position to complain.<br /><br /> The longer this goes on, the harder it's going to be to 'undo' the pathetic image that's been pushed since 2009. Mud sticks, and Murray is flinging it with full force right now.  If any of this stuff is true (and as we've always thought of Murray as MJ's mouthpiece, I keep in the back of my mind that maybe some of the stuff he's come out with over the years is stuff MJ wants us to know about him), then seriously, it's stuff the world did not need to know about.  And if it's fiction ... as I said, mud sticks - you can cry wolf once too often.<br /><br />"Four years to get it right otherwise it's irreparable, the damage we've done."<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]+ 1[/size]
  • what is it that makes this lady doing the interview seem familiar?  seems like ummmm remember the prank where someone thought they were getting an interview but it was an impersonator. eh perhaps not.... :icon_e_confused: bugging me.
  • Didn't take much to gain his face weight back.  But then I can attest to that.
    on 1385354782:
    <br /><br />Thriller, I know CM is all over the place right now and it's hard to keep up, but that link you posted is to the Daily Mail article, not the 60 minutes show. I don't think that's been made available anywhere yet.<br /><br />Should all these threads be merged since they're all current CM sh*t?<br /><br />EDIT: Just watched CM on UK's ITV Daybreak.  Quite 'tame' compared to some of the stuff he's been spouting recently, but 'I didn't kill Michael, he was a wreck and I tried to help him' was his main theme and interviewer came away deciding he has 'no remorse'.
  • From The Estate Of Michael Jackson, Re: Conrad Murray Interview.<br /><br />Hello:<br /><br />Upon hearing reports of the interview by Conrad Murray, the Estate had the following statement:<br /><br />"A jury found Murray criminally responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Yet he continues to blame Michael for his crimes. One must consider the source here. Murray is neither truthful nor credible. His bizarre and lurid comments are not worthy of any additional response. "<br /><br /><br />MJOnline<br />The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™ <br /><br />copy: MJJcommunity.com
  • on 1385366819:
    <br />
    on 1385354782:
    <br /><br />Thriller, I know CM is all over the place right now and it's hard to keep up, but that link you posted is to the Daily Mail article, not the 60 minutes show. I don't think that's been made available anywhere yet.<br /><br />Should all these threads be merged since they're all current CM sh*t?<br /><br />EDIT: Just watched CM on UK's ITV Daybreak.  Quite 'tame' compared to some of the stuff he's been spouting recently, but 'I didn't kill Michael, he was a wreck and I tried to help him' was his main theme and interviewer came away deciding he has 'no remorse'.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you curls, I was gonna post in the other thread, but since I had several tabs open, I posted in the wrong one. my bad.<br /><br />Merging threads is actually a good idea. All new press reports on Murray can be posted in one single thread.
    Thanks for posting this Blankie.
    on 1385425364:
    <br />Thanks for posting this Blankie. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:              ourson-amour-9215.gif
  • on 1385373641:
    <br />From The Estate Of Michael Jackson, Re: Conrad Murray Interview.<br /><br />Hello:<br /><br />Upon hearing reports of the interview by Conrad Murray, the Estate had the following statement:<br /><br />"A jury found Murray criminally responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Yet he continues to blame Michael for his crimes. One must consider the source here. Murray is neither truthful nor credible. His bizarre and lurid comments are not worthy of any additional response. "<br /><br /><br />MJOnline<br />The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™ <br /><br />copy: MJJcommunity.com<br />
    <br /><br />Very well said. I add comment; if Murray claims to be the best and only friend, how come he left Michael alone under propofol for 40 min and was chatting on the phone!? Was he waiting until MJ "injects lethal dose of drug to himself"?  :Pulling_hair:<br />There will be no BAM folks.  :'(
    Here is the Dr Murray interview from UK Daybreak......Thought I'd post it here as we mentioned it in this thread previously.<br /><br /><br />
  • In the video Blankie posted, I was so surprised when the interviewer asked Murray whether Michael was a pedophile. On one hand she used the "Court's Verdict" as the ultimate proof for anyone's innocence/guilt and on the other hand she asked about the pedophile issue when in 2005 it was PROVEN by the court that MJ IS innocent. <br /><br />If she couldn't believe Murray's explanation regarding his innocence, why couldn't she believe in Michael's innocence as the court already proved it.<br /><br />She shouldn't have asked that question in the first place.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    on 1385441533:
    <br />Here is the Dr Murray interview from UK Daybreak......Thought I'd post it here as we mentioned it in this thread previously.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />[/quote<br /><br />Check out the names of those books in the background, smoke screen, lead on, the brethren, cybercorp, Paradise, just to name a few
    This is the second part of the Daybreak interview:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • on 1385447134:
    <br />In the video Blankie posted, I was so surprised when the interviewer asked Murray whether Michael was a pedophile. [size=12pt]On one hand she used the "Court's Verdict" as the ultimate proof for anyone's innocence/guilt and on the other hand she asked about the pedophile issue when in 2005 it was PROVEN by the court that MJ IS innocent. <br /><br />If she couldn't believe Murray's explanation regarding his innocence, why couldn't she believe in Michael's innocence as the court already proved it.[/size]<br /><br />She shouldn't have asked that question in the first place.<br />
    <br />Thinking about it that way, the interviewer’s rationalization is a bit twisted.  :icon_twisted:    <br />                        <br /><br />Regarding Murray’s comments about Michael’s severing of familial ties and strange response to the pedophile question, or lack thereof . . . his demeanor and vibes in general (seemed odd at times and not from acting), who knows, maybe Murray was a victim of mind control/programming these past couple years in anticipation of this moment. Sounds far-fetched, but for someone (maybe), the stakes are high. Here again, just speculating.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />