Media reporting on Katherine's contradictions (In not so flattering words)

Australian MJ BeLIEverAustralian MJ BeLIEver Posts: 2,349
edited November 2013 in News
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's mother is a hypocrite about Dr. Conrad Murray, says source<br />Now Katherine Jackson's lawyers say she is against his efforts to be a doctor again. But in an earlier proposed declaration she stated, 'I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.'<br /><br /> Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson leaves the sentencing hearing of Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of pop star Michael Jackson, in Los Angeles California in this November 29, 2011 file photo. Opening statements in civil trial over the death of Jackson begin April 29, 2013, with Katherine Jackson accusing concert promoters AEG Live of negligence in the hiring of convicted physician Dr. Conrad Murray. <br /><br />The matriarch’s legal team responded to Dr. Conrad Murray’s release from prison two weeks ago, saying Katherine Jackson was dead set against his plans to regain his medical license.<br /><br />A source close to Conrad says that Katherine’s legal team presented a secret draft letter when it wanted the doctor's support during the wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.<br /><br />But less than 12 months ago, Katherine’s reps were singing a different tune when they offered to file a highly sympathetic declaration related to his criminal appeal, the source said.<br /><br />The proposed declaration, obtained exclusively by the Daily News, said she believed Murray was not a threat to others and deserved to get out of prison on bail during his appeal.<br /><br />“I know that Dr. Murray was held criminally responsible for taking Michael away from me. But I do not object, however, to the court granting him bail pending his appeal,” the letter stated. “I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.”<br /><br />The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.<br /><br />Murray didn’t sign, and Katherine’s lawyers never filed the declaration for his bail motion.<br /><br />“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/katherine-jackson-hypocritical-dr-conrad-murray-source-article-1.1513521#ixzz2lRX1VHn8
<br /><br />http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/katherine-jackson-hypocritical-dr-conrad-murray-source-article-1.1513521<br /><br />

Comments

• <br />
    The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.
    <br /><br />A well-placed Murray source.. it doesn't matter what this well-placed or high-placed 'source' is saying.. since there is no legitimate proof I won't believe any of this assuming and accusing 'news'.