Mail online: No, I didn't kill Michael. He did it himself ...

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
Oh my, this is one hell of a read. It's a long article, this is just the headline:<br /><br />'No, I didn't kill Michael. He did it himself... with a massive overdose using his own stash': What really happened the night Jackson died, by Dr Conrad Murray, the doctor jailed for the death of the King of Pop<br /><br />    Dr Conrad Murray, 60, was convicted of killing Michael Jackson<br />    Proclaiming his innocence, he claims Jackson took an overdose<br />    Reveals 'truth' about the King of Pop's last months in exclusive interview<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512469/No-I-didnt-kill-Michael-He-did--massive-overdose-using-stash-What-really-happened-night-Jackson-died-Dr-Conrad-Murray-doctor-jailed-death-King-Pop.html#ixzz2lYATUpv9<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512469/No-I-didnt-kill-Michael-He-did--massive-overdose-using-stash-What-really-happened-night-Jackson-died-Dr-Conrad-Murray-doctor-jailed-death-King-Pop.html<br /><br />Incidentally, I like the way they put 'truth' in inverted commas, as if they don't really believe Murray! Progress maybe?

Comments

• Almost 5 years after Michael's "death" we are in the same starting point as I said in the other thread no name cleaning or BAM seems to happen soon or even ever, I am considering giving up for the sake of my mental health, I am starting to be the lunatic one for all my friends and family and starting to feel really uncomfortable.
  • Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."[82]<br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks curls for sharing...tomorrow I will read the whole article  :compute:<br />Is logical that Murray now talk... THIS IS part of the game ...  :moonwalk_:  :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I feel upset and confused by so much garbage.<br />I know CM, received a pay 6 figures ... but I never thought that his remarks would be so cruel.<br />Definitely does not fit the hoax, CM, since "came out" of jail, I keep generating controversy, but this is already out of hand.<br />I no longer clear that Murray plays role in this hoax, I do not know if MJ is still in control ...<br />Maybe CM is a scapegoat and was used to do the dirty work, IDk ..<br />Thanks curls !!<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The plot thickens one more time! More BS is sometimes good. It makes people think more and more! May be it's needed for the hoax!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I don't know if the plot has thickened, but you sure need some boots reading through Murray's interview!  <br /><br />POOR Michael.  Bad hips, bad feet, drug addicted, insomniac, paranoid, etc.  (Did I miss anything??)  And our poor naive Dr. Murray had no idea he was addicted!!!  And what did he do when he finally suspected he was?  He asked no more questions.  <br /><br />
    Murray insists he had no idea the star was a prescription drug addict.<br />He says: ‘I confronted him only once. His veins were in a terrible state. I said, “Michael, I have never seen arms with such veins except in a drug addict.”<br />‘He looked back at me with big eyes and said, “Really, Dr Conrad?” I never asked again.<br />
    <br /><br />And this guy had a 2.7 million dollar a year practice which he traded in to work for Michael FOR FREE!  I'm waiting for the world to start asking questions, but I've been waiting for too long already.  <br /><br />