THE JURY WAS BAMBOOZLED.

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited December 2013 in News
<br />[size=16pt]KATHERINE JACKSON<br /><br />THE JURY BAMBOOZLED<br /><br />I WANT A NEW TRIAL[/size]<br /><br />12/13/2013  5.09 PST by TMZ Staff<br /><br />1213-katherine-jackson-article-getty-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Katherine Jackson has just formally asked for a new trial in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, claiming the judge screwed up by not letting the jury consider that Conrad Murray acted like a nincompoop AFTER he was hired by AEG.<br /><br />Katherine lost because the jury decided when AEG hired Murray, there was no reason to believe he was incompetent.  The answer to that question ended the case.  Katherine feels the judge should have allowed jurors to go further -- even if Murray seemed competent at the beginning, he proved reckless and irresponsible during the months leading up to Jackson's death, and AEG did nothing to stop it.<br /><br />The documents formally asking for a new trial include statements from 4 jurors, who say they feel the verdict was wrong.<br /><br />One juror says, "I feel so cheated ..."  Another juror felt Katherine should have won, and complained the jury instructions made that impossible.  And still another juror said, "This was a very unfair and upsetting way to end the case.  There was no question in my mind that AEG Live was liable."<br /><br />Katherine wants a second bite of the apple.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/13/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-appeal-wrongful-death-trial-jury/#ixzz2nRUksnwT

Comments

• Wow the jury was BAMboozled, that was a very suitable word for this hoax  :icon_lol: now the problem is, what if she wins?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    Katherine feels the judge should have allowed jurors to go further
    <br /><br />Agree.
  • Heh this is never going to end.
  • on 1387039585:
    <br />Heh this is never going to end.<br />
    <br /><br />Well however the fact that these trials are gonna take place so soon this Jan 2014 and one after the other could mean that maybe the end is near, allow me to be positive on this.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This has already been reported elsewhere - anyone else notice this isn't the first time recently that it appears TMZ's 'sources' are not keeping them informed, thus they are not the first with the 'breaking news' anymore.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1387038028:
    <br />Wow the jury was BAMboozled, that was a very suitable word for this hoax  :icon_lol: now the problem is, what if she wins?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    Katherine feels the judge should have allowed jurors to go further
    <br /><br />Agree.<br />
    <br /><br />BAMboozled  :icon_lol: I like this  :icon_lol:<br /><br />And totally agree with you  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :icon_cool:
  • on 1387152212:
    <br /><br />I know Suspicious what Bamboozled means, but did you already forget Michael is using very subtle clues for this hoax?? Is it a wink wink?  :icon_e_wink:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It's just a word ... IMO.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    TMZ just playing with us is what I think.
  • on 1387206263:
    <br />TMZ just playing with us is what I think.<br />
    <br /><br />So we are a very important community to them due to most of mortals don't understand the use of specific words TMZ is using in regard to MJ's news.
  • i don't know if you clicked or assumed but the link is not for a definition and someone i am not familiar with posted the same on the other site. just sayin.Online suspicious mind<br />Join Date: Apr 2010<br /> <br />Posts: 5668<br />Location: USA<br />Activity:<br />4%<br />reading between the li_es<br />View Profile  Email  Personal Message Quote  Personal Message (Online)<br /><br />Re: THIS CONFIRMS MJ WON'T RETURN AT LEAST THIS YEAR<br />« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 03:19:17 AM »<br />QuoteModify<br />i don't know about anything but i did realize the other day that nov. (11) 11th is the 22 nd anniversary of black or white which was in 1991 and mike was 33.  :icon_e_biggrin: nah couldn't be. and while i am at i might as well just throw out there something else that has been stuck in my mind for a bit now. the guess who coming to dinner remark from murray made it pic at me more. [size=14pt]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface  with a twist. [/size] :icon_e_wink: they keep saying he likes controversy. :icon_lol:<br />Modify message<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24160.msg448282.html#msg448282<br /><br />yeah maybe we are being watched :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1387208950:
    <br />
    on 1387206263:
    <br />TMZ just playing with us is what I think.<br />
    <br /><br />So we are a very important community to them due to most of mortals don't understand the use of specific words TMZ is using in regard to MJ's news.<br />
    <br /><br />Many people look carefully this forum, there is no doubt....  :icon_e_wink: ;D
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Wow! The jury is now going to testify?<br />Somehow, the jury is saying that was manipulated and indirectly led to a false verdict.<br />This reminds me of "alleged victim" ..    ;)
  • on 1387039585:
    <br />Heh this is never going to end.<br />
      <br /><br />i thought the same thing, never ending
  • boozle<br />To be cheated/tricked out of something<br /><br />boozles<br />A way to say u are freaked out, suprisingly freaked out<br /><br />boozle<br />to be proven wrong. to realize what you said was either wrong or incredible idiotic<br /><br />i often use online dictionnary for "urban" language you can't learn at school.<br />I think this "BAM-boozled" is a "something" in MJ's Hoaxland.<br /><br />Now is the word from TMZ, or from Katherine herself ?
  • on 1387397378:
    <br />[size=12pt]boozle[/size]<br />[size=12pt]To be cheated[/size]/tricked out of something<br /><br />boozles<br />A way to say u are freaked out, suprisingly freaked out<br /><br />boozle<br />to be proven wrong. to realize what you said was either wrong or incredible idiotic<br /><br />i often use online dictionnary for "urban" language you can't learn at school.<br /><br /><br />I think this "BAM-boozled" is a "something" in MJ's Hoaxland.<br /><br />Now is the word from TMZ, or from Katherine herself ?<br />
    <br /><br />The jury was bamboozled = The jury [size=12pt]was cheated[/size] by MJ  :icon_lol: