hello everyone i just joined after watching this forum since 2010

Comments

• on 1390067494:
    <br />
    on 1390043017:
    <br />
    <br />but I am sure he'll be back.<br />
    <br /><br />There will be no comeback for the following reasons:<br /><br />1 - A high volume of fans would be upset over the deception. And society views death hoaxes as highly unethical. <br /><br />2 - The family name would be tarnished due to those ethics. And the family, or some of them, would have to be involved in the hoax. If people knew those tears were faked, not good. <br /><br />3 - Too many legal ramifications/nightmares/backfirings would occur. And not necessarily for Michael but rather all those involved. With every hoax there are victims who might lash back. Or parties involved who try to save face via legal means.<br /><br />4 - The main reason... the media, members of the law and medical sectors, members of family and corporations, etc are all involved in these Hollywood hoaxes. It would simply open up a huge can of worms with prominence on the media.  If people started to learn that the mainstream media were in on these types of scams it would confirm the deceptive nature of the media and create a huge negative trickle effect towards/against the media. Once people figure out or learn how the illusion is carried out then people will easily be able to recognize the other illusions.  Even if he came back with a logical sounding reason (or lie) and the media played along, too many people would be able to look beyond the reasons and start pondering over the other aspects... the funeral home, the courts, the hospital, the govt if he left the country, etc, etc... all part of scam. <br /><br />He will never return. At least not as himself.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh right, interesting. Aren't you the one claiming to be in the know? ROFLMFAO<br />
    <br /><br />With all due respect I think Michael would NEVER come back with a different identity because he likes the way he is "humanitarian, loving and caring, best singer and dancer (entertainer) etc" and I don't think he would like to get rid of it, what he wants is to expose evil behaviours and the hoax is based on that, I find it really weird what you are talking about, if your purpose is to mislead us and to muddy waters you won't get it we are here since long time ago and we all have a preconceived idea of MJ' death hoax that will be difficult to change, we are very stubborn my friend!!  :icon_albino:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    How many ,,in de know,, did we have by now ::) the first tought i had was right/ next please<br />Al those people in the know did not ad anything but confusion i.m.o.<br />I dont laugh about it(sometimes i do :icon_e_biggrin:) but now i think it is more annoying.<br />Do they see us as the bunch of  :icon_geek: what i talkt about before??  That we believe everything??
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1390043017:
    <br />He will never return. At least not as himself.<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome Anonymous,<br />Can you please explain more about that? Do you mean that his appearance has changed, or that his inner/soul has changed? Thanks...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    With all due respect,  Anonymous, here we think very differently from you.<br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm sorry, but when someone arrives here and their first words are:<br /><br />
    <br />Greetings. I remain anonymous. I am in the know and I will reveal some secrets.<br /><br />
    <br />their credibility goes straight out the window!  Without that starter, with just someone's thoughts and opinions, we could have a good discussion.  But that's not what they come here for is it?<br />
  • Hi everyone! As always I came to read the greatest at it's latest and saw my post had replies, I'm glad to see another beleiver but you say that your here to tell us secrets? This is very interesting even though its hard to believe your in the know,  but if you really are how so? Anyhow happy new year everyone. I know somehow mj is coming back this year I just know it.  :beerchug:
  • on 1390130461:
    <br />Hi everyone! As always I came to read the greatest at it's latest and saw my post had replies, I'm glad to see another beleiver but you say that your here to tell us secrets? This is very interesting even though its hard to believe your in the know,  but if you really are how so? Anyhow happy new year everyone. I know somehow mj is coming back this year I just know it.  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />Pffff.... another person that knows for sure something about MJ!! :icon_rolleyes:  I could say I believe MJ will come back this year but I would never be able to say I KNOW he will come back this year, do you see the difference?
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br />Hi everyone! As always I came to read the greatest at it's latest and saw my post had replies, I'm glad to see another beleiver but you say that your here to tell us secrets? This is very interesting even though its hard to believe your in the know,  but if you really are how so? Anyhow happy new year everyone. I know somehow mj is coming back this year I just know it.  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />Pffff.... another person that knows for sure something about MJ!! :icon_rolleyes:  I could say I believe MJ will come back this year but I would never be able to say I KNOW he will come back this year, do you see the difference?<br />
    <br /><br />Actually we can't be sure and in the know about ANYTHING for 100%, that is Michael being alive or dead.
  • With all due respect, people who forget to take their pills shouldn't post on the forum.<br /><br />I've been reading what Anonimous wrote. This bunch of conspiracy theories presented as facts "without a need to explain" as you said several times in your post.<br /><br />I'm sorry that i am not the 05% or the 1 in a 10 000 000  persons to find out about liers and death hoaxers... so i'll just keep swimming in my stupidness.<br /><br />High selfestime, and no proof only leads me to paranoid conspiracy obsessed profil. Sorry to say.<br /><br />Better be back with something to chew on. <br /><br />But still with all due respect  :icon_mrgreen:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />Pffff.... another person that knows for sure something about MJ!! :icon_rolleyes:  I could say I believe MJ will come back this year but I would never be able to say I KNOW he will come back this year, do you see the difference?<br />
    <br /><br />And what makes you so sure that MJ will return this year? Are you in the know as well  :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:
  • on 1390156883:
    <br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />Actually we [size=24pt]can't be sure and in the know about ANYTHING for 100%[/size], that is Michael being alive or dead.<br />
    <br /><br />With this you hit the nail my friend  :beerchug: ,and you know why??? Because on INTERNET everyone of us is an ANONYMOUS  :icon_lol:  :suspect:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin: !!!! The big problem is that people often forget that  ;) . What's the difference if you have a "name" or not,when that name can be fake lol ?? I will tell you what the big  Frigin' Difference is: None  :icon_cool:. Everyone is in the same BOAT,and what Anon wrote about Hollywierd coincide with our belief that MJ is alive.Try and go outside and tell people that MJ is alive,and then you will see their reaction  :icon_albino: . Both beliefs are considered crazy and both are considered conspiracy theory .<br />
  • on 1390207273:
    <br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />And what makes you so sure that MJ will return this year? Are you in the know as well  :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />Because I'm not in the know I don't Know if MJ will come back this year however I believe he'll come back (means it's a possibility) after so many given clues.
    on 1390229918:
    <br />
    on 1390207273:
    <br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />And what makes you so sure that MJ will return this year? Are you in the know as well  :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />Because I'm not in the know I don't if MJ will come back this year however I believe he'll come back (means it's a possibility) after so many given clues.<br />
    <br /><br />But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon.
  • on 1390235419:
    <br />
    on 1390229918:
    <br />
    on 1390207273:
    <br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />Because I'm not in the know I don't if MJ will come back this year however I believe he'll come back (means it's a possibility) after so many given clues.<br />
    <br /><br />But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry @Do I wouldn't like to be rude to you but what the heck are you doing here if you don't believe Michael is alive. My answer to your question is [size=14pt]"I KNOW MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND KICKING"[/size] and the no return in case it happened won't change that fact.
    But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon. quote from Do<br /><br />But come on Do ( with respekt)..It makes a difference if you strongly believe that Michael is alive, based on the evidence that there is no proof of his death.<br />Or you talk like your in the know first hand,like you drink tea with Michael himself every morning or so.<br />Thats how Anonymous sounded to me?<br /><br /> I also thougt(believed) that Michael was planning to come back for a long time..because i dont know why al the clues and the actions from the familie were good for :icon_e_confused: If Michael wanted to have a private life(and i dont blame him for that) Than al that happend until now makes no sense at all for me! there's a easier way to fake your death for a private life.<br />So i am now left wondering..What's the purpose of it all?<br />And i dont know what the  intentions of the Familie were? If there is no come back(and i dont believe in one anymore) What were they thinking?<br /><br />I am stil watching because i cant believe it ends this way,and i cant believe people lead us on this way?<br />But i dont know what else there is left to think.<br />This is my opinion afcourse<br /><br /><br /><br />
    @ Sweet.<br />No you cant say you know..you strongly believe.<br />There is no proof of his death but not of him being alive either imo. :smiley_abuv:
  • Mattie I KNOW MJ is alive otherwise I wouldn't still be around I promise you that, but if I had to name you all the facts why I know he is alive I would never finish this post you just have to re-read some topics on this forum and add my personal experience in L.A that's all I have to say by now.<br /><br />P.S Guys don't lose faith, Michael needs us NOW more than ever. BTW everybody is anonymous on the internet except the ones that show FACE and full name (RAQUEL TORMO on my twitter and Facebook accounts) as I do---> this is for Applehead250609.
    on 1390244742:
    <br />
    on 1390235419:
    <br />
    on 1390229918:
    <br />
    on 1390207273:
    <br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry @Do I wouldn't like to be rude to you but what the heck are you doing here if you don't believe Michael is alive. My answer to your question is [size=14pt]"I KNOW MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND KICKING"[/size] and the no return in case it happened won't change that fact.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm here because I used to think that Michael was alive and was teaching everyone a lesson, now I think he might be alive but that the hoax is not his (anymore). And I'm also realistic enough to keep in mind that we could be wrong (although Dave Dave still is the strongest 'evidence' for the 'alive' scenario) and that he did die under circumstances we will NEVER know.<br />But that was not my point with my previous post to you, I just found your responce to TypeOnegative strange, because you admit you are a 'knower' yourself too. Then why the pfffff and the rolling eyes?<br />So indeed no need to be rude.
    on 1390244929:
    <br />But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon. quote from Do<br /><br />But come on Do ( with respekt)..It makes a difference if you strongly believe that Michael is alive, based on the evidence that there is no proof of his death.<br />Or you talk like your in the know first hand,like you drink tea with Michael himself every morning or so.<br />Thats how Anonymous sounded to me?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi Mattie, I was not talking about Anonymous to Sweet, but her answer to a post from TypOnegative. TypOnegative didn't claim he/she was 'in the know' about Michael like Anonymous, but was just saying that he/she somehow knew that Michael will be back this year (which sounded to me like a big positive WISH!)<br /><br />This is the quote I was talking about:<br /><br />
    on 1390148701:
    <br />
    on 1390130461:
    <br /><br />But we are not here to argue, so let's move on with more important matters!
    on 1390253273:
    <br />Mattie I KNOW MJ is alive otherwise I wouldn't still be around I promise you that, but if I had to name you all the facts why I know he is alive I would never finish this post you just have to re-read some topics on this forum and add my personal experience in L.A that's all I have to say by now.<br />
    <br /><br />I'd like to add one more thing:<br />I'm reading here since september 2009 (MJKit) and I believe Mattie also so we read many, many topics.<br />What were your experiences (I know you talked about it, you were at the trial or hearings) that CONVINCED you he is alive and kicking?
    O than i misunderstood Do.Sorry<br />i dont want to argue either  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />@ Sweet.<br />I also think/believe Michael is alive..but i cant say it for sure.<br />Because there is no proof of it,how can i say i know?<br />And to be honnest,the way it is going i dont know anything anymore.<br />I dont understand the purpose of it if it keeps on going like this.<br />And yes i am here from day one and i read everything..also al the TS postings.<br />That is why i dont get any of it anymore??<br /><br />But i wish i had a bit of your confidence left,i would feel better about it!<br />I dont want to hurt you or anyone, if i did sorry i just speak my mind.<br /><br /><br />
  • WELCOME  :th_bravo:
  • on 1390244929:
    <br />But do you KNOW Michael is alive or do you BELIEVE Michael is alive? That's a big difference too and when you are saying (like you usually do) that you KNOW he is alive, then you can't blaim someone else who says that he/she KNOWS somehow that Michael will be back this year. That's not fair, especially with the rolling eyes icon. quote from Do<br /><br />But come on Do ( with respekt)..It makes a difference if you strongly believe that Michael is alive, based on the evidence that there is no proof of his death.<br />Or you talk like your in the know first hand,like you drink tea with Michael himself every morning or so.<br />Thats how Anonymous sounded to me?<br /><br /> I also thougt(believed) that Michael was planning to come back for a long time..because i dont know why al the clues and the actions from the familie were good for :icon_e_confused: If Michael wanted to have a private life(and i dont blame him for that) Than al that happend until now makes no sense at all for me! there's a easier way to fake your death for a private life.<br />So i am now left wondering..What's the purpose of it all?<br />And i dont know what the  intentions of the Familie were? If there is no come back(and i dont believe in one anymore) What were they thinking?<br /><br />[size=18pt]I am stil watching because i cant believe it ends this way[/size],and i cant believe people lead us on this way?<br />But i dont know what else there is left to think.<br />This is my opinion afcourse<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]+1[/size]
    on 1390265814:
    <br />O than i misunderstood Do.Sorry<br />i dont want to argue either  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />@ Sweet.<br />I also think/believe Michael is alive..but i cant say it for sure.<br />Because there is no proof of it,how can i say i know?<br />And to be honnest,the way it is going i dont know anything anymore.<br />I dont understand the purpose of it if it keeps on going like this.<br />And yes i am here from day one and i read everything..also al the TS postings.<br />That is why i dont get any of it anymore??<br /><br />But i wish i had a bit of your confidence left,i would feel better about it!<br />I dont want to hurt you or anyone, if i did sorry i just speak my mind.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: don't be sorry, wij waren toch niet aan het ruziemaken! Xx
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    home-alone-scream.jpg<br /><br />OMG  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />I never thought that my question to sweetsunset would trigger all this!! I was only joking because everyone was claiming lately that they know about MJ's come back especially Anonymous! It seems that we are all in the know after all ! :LolLolLolLol: