MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT (PART II) UN-OFFICIAL TRAILER

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited December 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
I came across this trailer on twitter about TII (Part II) I don't know if you heard about it or it has already been posted, if so please Mods or Admin feel free to remove the thread. <br /><br />I think this is not over yet and the 4 years to get it right MJ was talking about in TII (Part I) was only related to Obama's term, we should follow Jermaine's slip up about MJ's 5 years plan, lol  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />OFFICIAL SELECTION 2014 CANNES FILM FESTIVAL // WINNER BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE 2014 ACADEMY AWARDS.<br /><br />Please give me your feedback about it:<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• cassicassi Posts: 175
    YES  :michael-jackson: when does it come out?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Unofficial is probably the key word. It's fan made.
  • Yes, it is fan-made. The video description says that too . <br /><br />If you look at the bottom most comment:<br /> <br />"its an unofficial trailer, In 2010 at a games conference in Berlin Sony unveiled Michael Jackson's This is it the sequel in 3D, Its release date is unknown"
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1388371448:
    <br />Unofficial is probably the key word. It's fan made.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree.......but however a great emotion....  :michael-jackson: :-*  Thanks sweet for sharing !!!  :compute:
  • [size=12pt]that first 18 or so seconds feels so much different from the rest it almost gives me the creeps. [/size]
  • No new footage. Mere wishful thinking. (esp the way it has already won 2014 awards...)<br /><br />But :th_bravo: someone out there trying to create positivity within hoax realm.<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There must still be enough unseen good footage for a Part 2, and they must know how eager the fans would be for it, which would bring in so much money.<br />Maybe they're just seeing how much interest there is.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1388480874:
    <br />[size=12pt]that first 18 or so seconds feels so much different from the rest it almost gives me the creeps. [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />If you're talking about the (?previously unseen) MJ footage at the beginning, that was apparently filmed by cinematographer J P Lipa who filmed the interviews with the dancers at the start of This Is It and 'various candid MJ moments'.<br />http://jplipa.com/home#/movies/<br />Those few MJ moments were available on his website at the start of December, as part of a kind of advert/trailer for his work, but, as so often happens with these tasty morsels, they disappeared/were taken down as soon as they were noticed, and now the site is only showing the dancers' interviews.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1388558142:
    <br />Maybe they're just seeing how much interest there is.<br />
    <br /><br />"They" who? It's fan made.