KJ Where's the money you solicited from MJ fans

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
<br />[size=18pt]Katherine Jackson<br />Where's The Money You Solicited<br />From MJ Fans[/size]<br />43 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0101-katherine-jackson-fundanything-1.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson has pulled the plug on her campaign to solicit money from Michael Jackson fans to pay for an MJ documentary ...TMZ has learned.  The question -- Where did the money go?<br /><br />TMZ broke the story last week ... Katherine -- along with Paris, Blanket and Prince --  made an online plea to Michael's fans to contribute money so she could license songs and images from the MJ Estate for a documentary she wanted to make.<br /><br />We made it clear in our story ... the whole thing wreaked of a scam, because the Estate was never contacted about licensing anything for Katherine's documentary and based on what we know ... there's no chance in the world the Estate would sign off on the project  for any amount of money.<br /><br />And here's what's really suspicious.  The website Katherine used allows her to keep the funds if the project is never made ... money contributed by MJ fans.<br /><br />So almost immediately after we posted our story ... Katherine and/or her people pulled the plug on the project.<br /><br />A source close to Katherine tells TMZ ... he's been told every cent of the money raised was refunded and Katherine got nothing ... but we can't confirm it.<br /><br />Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ Katherine wants to do a documentary and she "fully anticipates the executors will see the artistic honesty of this project  and help make [it] successful."  She shouldn't hold her breath.<br /><br />Here's the deal ... Katherine Jackson is fundamentally a good woman with good intentions, but it's apparent she is often manipulated by people with bad intentions and that's what happened here.<br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Old news - TMZ  are not getting the scoops these days.<br /><br />I've read in other places that people who donated have had their money refunded.
  • on 1388655950:
    <br /> <br />Katherine Jackson<br />Where's The Money You Solicited<br />From MJ Fans<br />43 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0101-katherine-jackson-fundanything-1.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />LOL that poster/cover,with MJ serving them pancakes again  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!<br /><br />tumblr_inline_mxw0icoKEy1qaxq5z.gif<br /><br />Now on a serious note,that poster looks like satirical fan art  :D,or........ like a the cover of a Watchtower  :suspect:  :icon_geek: .<br />Louie wearing a scarf,Katherine has cleavage,there is Wendy Williams  :icon_e_confused: and Michael seems stuck in the Dangerous era with some black parts also  :suspect: .<br />I know that sometimes is better not knowing everything but ,Mike I really have to ask this:<br />Why pancakes and not french toast ??  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • I don't know about why they try to set a greedy image of Katherine, but i'd like Michael to keep 2/3 pancakes for me  :icon_mrgreen: