Michael Jackson's Last Hours Channel 5 (UK)

reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
edited January 2014 in News
http://www.channel5.com/shows/autopsy-michael-jacksons-last-hours/episodes/autopsy-michael-jacksons-last-hours<br /><br />In the first of three hour-long documentaries, world-renowned forensic pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd investigates the death of Michael Jackson, 'The King of Pop'. He was the biggest-selling recording artist of all time, but when he suddenly died at just 50 years old, he left $400 million in debts and more questions than answers.<br /><br />The evidence revealed by his autopsy shows a severely sick man. Jackson was plagued by complications from his many plastic surgeries, suffered from two rare skin conditions and was riddled with arthritis. His lungs were severely damaged, he had an enlarged prostate, and was still suffering the effects of a horrific accident that left him partially bald.<br /><br />The most startling evidence, however, uncovers the bewildering number of drugs that were coursing through his veins, bearing witness to a number of addictions that had spiralled out of control. It was Jackson's desperate battle against insomnia, however, that would ultimately cost him his life.<br /><br />Tue 22:00 7 Jan <br /><br /> :Crash:

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    he left more questions than answers.<br /><br />^^^<br />The one thing they got right in this doco.....<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Great comments in the link. MJ fans know this is disrespectful BS and want it taken down. I hope they're successful - it's about time the tabloid media were stopped. This is stooping so low.  I feel sick.<br /><br />EDIT: Dr Richard Shepherd is the 'expert' pathologist involved in this. I thought I recognised the name. Now I feel even sicker. (Just google him and David Kelly if you're interested.)<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The media never will be tired of telling lies about Michael... :-X  ::)<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And this  response from the estate.....<br /><br />
    Message from The Estate about "Autopsy: Michael Jackson’s Last Hours"<br />Published on Monday, 06 January 2014 14:33<br />Message from The Estate of Michael Jackson: Although it is not possible for the Estate to bring legal action to stop the broadcast of the program about the autopsy performed on Michael, the Executors want Michael's fans to know that letters have been sent to the broadcaster and station owner expressing the Estate's disgust at those who heartlessly work to profit from the most banal, salacious details of Michael's death.  In part, the letter from John Branca and John McClain asks Channel 5 to show good taste and common decency by canceling Tuesday’s planned airing of Autopsy: Michael Jackson’s Last Hours.  The letter also states: "Despite Channel 5’s cynical and disingenuous promotions claiming Autopsy 'separates fact from fiction,' it is nothing more than another sleazy tabloid program exploiting Michael’s tragic and untimely death.....Separating 'fact from fiction,' the Michael Jackson his friends and family knew was a loving father, a global entertainment icon and humanitarian devoted to making the world better. His children do not deserve to see their father’s death callously exploited out of greed because a new TV series desperately wants to attract viewers." The Executors share the fans hope that Channel 5 show the good judgment to cancel the broadcast of this distasteful program.
    <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Poor Michael.  How could he even walk around?  That's no life for a former superstar.  I hate to say it, but it's probably for the best that he's gone.  :thjajaja121:
    Did anyone watch this?  I didn't, but would be interested to know if the prog itself lived up to the sensationalist blurb.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Same old, same old  :screaming-7365:
  • on 1389168839:
    <br />Did anyone watch this?  I didn't, but would be interested to know if the prog itself lived up to the sensationalist blurb.<br />
    <br /><br />I watched it Curls. <br /><br />For anyone interested:<br /><br /><br />Repeat<br />    Monday<br />    12am<br />    5* +1<br /><br />Repeat<br />    Tuesday<br />    3:05am<br />    Channel 5<br /><br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    I watched it it was very sad and Michael was not but in the favour of good will! BUT the doctor said one thing that stuck in my mind and we all knew was " THE DRUGS DID NOT "KILL" MICHAEL IT WAS THE DOCTOR CONRAD MURRAY AS THERE WAS NO MIX OF DRUGS IN HIM!  <br />The sad thing is they made it look like Michael was a hopeless case a drug addict and a alcoholic ! SHAME THEY DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH THAT MICHAEL WAS A GREAY MAN AND HEALED THE WORLD SAVED THE CHILDREN AND JUST WANTED TO BE LOVED!♥
    on 1389289970:
    <br />I watched it it was very sad and Michael was not but in the favour of good will! BUT the doctor said one thing that stuck in my mind and we all knew was " THE DRUGS DID NOT "KILL" MICHAEL IT WAS THE DOCTOR CONRAD MURRAY AS THERE WAS NO MIX OF DRUGS IN HIM!  <br />The sad thing is they made it look like Michael was a hopeless case a drug addict and a alcoholic ! SHAME THEY DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH THAT MICHAEL WAS A GREAY MAN AND HEALED THE WORLD SAVED THE CHILDREN AND JUST WANTED TO BE LOVED!♥<br />
    <br /><br />But who are they?  There is no doubt in my mind that this 'documentary' is Michael approved if not directed.  Let's be logical.  If Michael is still alive, then this entire documentary is fake.  Seems to me it's all a set up to make the media look that much more foolish when the reveal happens.  Either Michael is in control at this point or just another victim of a rabid press, in which case, we're all in trouble.  I prefer to believe he's just playing with us and we will at any moment hear the sound of two fingers snapping. 
    If we're being logical Gwynned, then in my opinion, MJ is 'just another victim of a rabid press'.  There is nothing to suggest he was behind this programme.
    on 1389293344:
    <br />If we're being logical Gwynned, then in my opinion, MJ is 'just another victim of a rabid press'.  There is nothing to suggest he was behind this programme.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, aren't they going to look silly when he shows up!  I guess there's no smoking gun, but it just seems like something Michael would do. 
  • on 1389324939:
    <br />
    on 1389293344:
    <br />If we're being logical Gwynned, then in my opinion, MJ is 'just another victim of a rabid press'.  There is nothing to suggest he was behind this programme.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, aren't they going to look silly when he shows up!  I guess there's no smoking gun, but it just seems like something Michael would do. <br />
    <br /><br />Well said Gwynned  :beerchug:  ;) .Not only that he is behind this,and it's something he definitively would do ........it is much more  :icon_cool: .<br />During all these years , we all have been "bombarded" with a lot of words,like: crime,autopsy,homocide,pseudocide,alleged victim,alleged date  :icon_geek: .But how about something out of the box.....a new word......something different  :icon_albino: ?? Something like The Joker himself would say  :icon_cool: : homicidle ARTist...... he makes ART ,till someone DIES lol  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .What a Coincidence huh  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_geek: ??<br /><br />kk2.jpg<br /><br />Michael IS an ARTist,and alot more......"roped into one"  :michael_jackson-1135: .<br />According to Channel 5,"the evidence revealed by his autopsy shows a severely sick man....The most startling evidence, however, uncovers the bewildering number of drugs that were coursing through his veins, bearing witness to a number of addictions that had spiralled out of control. It was Jackson's desperate battle against insomnia, however, that would ultimately cost him his life. " Well I would say that this are nonsense and that ENOUGH is ENOUGH  :icon_geek: !!!!!!!<br />The TRUTH is that for the majority of people ,Michael wasn't even a human being. He WAS,IS and always BE an object of entertainment & a figure of ridicule, stripped of his humanity.....a CIRCUS  :Crash: .There is nothing we can do about that,it's in HUMAN NATURE,and MJ knows this  :icon_e_biggrin: .The Circus will become bigger and bigger,and it would be good to be prepared,because Hard times are coming  :ghsdf:  :errrr:.<br />We can't Change people's negative thoughts about MJ.We can't change people, if they don't want it.We are the ones who need to change our way(...." They who...it starts with us "  :-*)....for the better.But not like this,always complaining about this and that.We have to DO SOMETHING ,for real  :) .<br /><br />I wish you all a Happy New Year and full of achievements ..... of course alongside family and those dear to you  :-* :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!
    I'm just being realistic.<br /><br />A faked death, now that's something MJ would definitely do. That's all he had to do. He knew the rest of the world would take his death and run with it, in many and various ways, as evidenced by this TV programme, among others, and lawsuits, court cases, allegations, speculation, controversy ... all the way even to this site.  He didn't have to be actively involved in their production - they were always going to happen, as well he knew.<br /><br />Not complaining - just saying it as I see it.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    ;D agreed
    on 1389354860:
    <br />
    on 1389324939:
    <br />
    on 1389293344:
    <br /><br />Well, aren't they going to look silly when he shows up!  I guess there's no smoking gun, but it just seems like something Michael would do. <br />
    <br /><br />Well said Gwynned  :beerchug:  ;) .Not only that he is behind this,and it's something he definitively would do ........it is much more  :icon_cool: .<br />During all these years , we all have been "bombarded" with a lot of words,like: crime,autopsy,homocide,pseudocide,alleged victim,alleged date  :icon_geek: .But how about something out of the box.....a new word......something different  :icon_albino: ?? Something like The Joker himself would say  :icon_cool: : homocidle ...... he makes ART ,till someone DIES lol  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .What a Coincidence huh  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_geek: ??<br /><br />kk2.jpg<br /><br />Michael IS an ARTist,and alot more......"roped into one"  :michael_jackson-1135: .<br />According to Channel 5,"the evidence revealed by his autopsy shows a severely sick man....The most startling evidence, however, uncovers the bewildering number of drugs that were coursing through his veins, bearing witness to a number of addictions that had spiralled out of control. It was Jackson's desperate battle against insomnia, however, that would ultimately cost him his life. " Well I would say that this are nonsense and that ENOUGH is ENOUGH  :icon_geek: !!!!!!!<br />The TRUTH is that for the majority of people ,Michael wasn't even a human being. He WAS,IS and always BE an object of entertainment & a figure of ridicule, stripped of his humanity.....a CIRCUS  :Crash: .There is nothing we can do about that,it's in HUMAN NATURE,and MJ knows this  :icon_e_biggrin: .The Circus will become bigger and bigger,and it would be good to be prepared,because Hard times are coming  :ghsdf:  :errrr:.<br />We can't Change people's negative thoughts about MJ.We can't change people, if they don't want it.We are the ones who need to change our way(...." They who...it starts with us "  :-*)....for the better.But not like this,always complaining about this and that.We have to DO SOMETHING ,for real  :) .<br /><br />I wish you all a Happy New Year and full of achievements ..... of course alongside family and those dear to you  :-* :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for the kudos and commentary.  Curious and very synchronistic that your new avatar says stop existing and start living as I have been contemplating lately how much time I spend in fear and worry rather than in living the the moment as my authentic rather than socially contrived self.  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for that  'moment' to happen, but it never really does, does it?  We're waiting for Michael to come back and when he does, then what?  It's been pretty quiet hoax-wise other than nonsense lawsuits, and I have not been on the forum much lately.  I could never leave it entirely, but I've been feeling the desire recently to LIVE my life, And I have to think that Michael would be pleased.  Didn't he say in TII to Orianthe, it's YOUR (OUR) turn to shine?  <br /><br />But, Applehead, what's with the warning of hard times to come? 
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1389374535:
    <br />
    on 1389354860:
    <br />
    on 1389324939:
    <br />
    on 1389293344:
    <br /><br />Well said Gwynned  :beerchug:  ;) .Not only that he is behind this,and it's something he definitively would do ........it is much more  :icon_cool: .<br />During all these years , we all have been "bombarded" with a lot of words,like: crime,autopsy,homocide,pseudocide,alleged victim,alleged date  :icon_geek: .But how about something out of the box.....a new word......something different  :icon_albino: ?? Something like The Joker himself would say  :icon_cool: : homocidle ...... he makes ART ,till someone DIES lol  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .What a Coincidence huh  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_geek: ??<br /><br />kk2.jpg<br /><br />Michael IS an ARTist,and alot more......"roped into one"  :michael_jackson-1135: .<br />According to Channel 5,"the evidence revealed by his autopsy shows a severely sick man....The most startling evidence, however, uncovers the bewildering number of drugs that were coursing through his veins, bearing witness to a number of addictions that had spiralled out of control. It was Jackson's desperate battle against insomnia, however, that would ultimately cost him his life. " Well I would say that this are nonsense and that ENOUGH is ENOUGH  :icon_geek: !!!!!!!<br />The TRUTH is that for the majority of people ,Michael wasn't even a human being. He WAS,IS and always BE an object of entertainment & a figure of ridicule, stripped of his humanity.....a CIRCUS  :Crash: .There is nothing we can do about that,it's in HUMAN NATURE,and MJ knows this  :icon_e_biggrin: .The Circus will become bigger and bigger,and it would be good to be prepared,because Hard times are coming  :ghsdf:  :errrr:.<br />We can't Change people's negative thoughts about MJ.We can't change people, if they don't want it.We are the ones who need to change our way(...." They who...it starts with us "  :-*)....for the better.But not like this,always complaining about this and that.We have to DO SOMETHING ,for real  :) .<br /><br />I wish you all a Happy New Year and full of achievements ..... of course alongside family and those dear to you  :-* :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for the kudos and commentary.  Curious and very synchronistic that your new avatar says stop existing and start living as I have been contemplating lately how much time I spend in fear and worry rather than in living the the moment as my authentic rather than socially contrived self.  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for that  'moment' to happen, but it never really does, does it?  We're waiting for Michael to come back and when he does, then what?  It's been pretty quiet hoax-wise other than nonsense lawsuits, and I have not been on the forum much lately.  I could never leave it entirely, but I've been feeling the desire recently to LIVE my life, And I have to think that Michael would be pleased.  Didn't he say in TII to Orianthe, it's YOUR (OUR) turn to shine?  <br /><br />But, Applehead, what's with the warning of hard times to come? <br />
    <br /><br />Gwynedd, these are hard times! All we saw and we are seeing. This program is just an extension of the "official autopsy", what else could they say?<br />I do not think MJ is in control of everything that is displayed, take it throughout his "life" and He knows that I'd do during his "death".<br />This program hurts those who are not believers, because they assume that MJ is dead and it hurts, I know many who can not even see the autopsy photo.<br />Believers have knowledge of the facts and that makes us stronger to resist all this rubbish.<br />Sorry, I do not mean by this that we are insensitive.  :bearhug:
    How many crazy things have circulated in these  years about Mike ?  :moonwalk_:  :computer-losy-smiley: yet another    :moonwalk_:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    After watching the documentary i must admit that if I wasn't a beLIEver, I would have believed that Michael died this tragic way. For me this is a very sad documentary and I think that many people would sympathize with Michael after watching it. Although we have discussed Michael's health issues many times here on the forum I still don't know if he really has problems with his lungs as he suffers from lupus! We also discussed the pepsi incident. But I still can't figure out whether this whole accident was fake or not. That's why I don't know what to make out of this documentary  :icon_rolleyes: ! ! 
    I found the programme on Youtube, for anyone who's interested.  Lots of tacky out of focus 're-enactments' and it centred on showing that MJ was totally in the grip of drug addiction, even though the autopsy (which this programme was supposed to be based on) never suggested anything of the sort.  :icon_rolleyes:  Anyway it's worth seeing what passes for 'truth' these days.<br /><br /> /><br />
    We know the truth, and this is the only important thing. Believe... :bearhug:.....  the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: