Events/incidents/issues pointing towards conspiracies?

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Souza and I are trying to connect some more dots. There are several events/incidents/issues in this hoax and the media reports surrounding it which point out to conspiracies. Here we go:

We have been bombarded with 911 calls by TMZ.
The 9/11 conspiracy.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.
The JFK conspiracy - John F. Kennedy's brain is still missing from the National Archives.

Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident
Sources close to the Jackson family tell us Grace Rwaramba -- the kids' nanny -- was driving the car with the kids inside. We're told the Jackson caravan was on the way to karate class, but the paparazzi gave chase ... and that's when one papper allegedly smashed into the back of the Jackson Escalade that wasn't carrying the kids.
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/pap-rear- ... ckson-kids<!-- m -->

The Princess Diana conspiracy - we're supposed to believe that the car crash which killed Diana was caused by paparazzi.

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles
The people behind "This Is It" are furious over reports that the Michael Jackson featured in the movie is a body double -- claiming those reports are "pure garbage."
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/this-is-i ... y-doubles/<!-- m -->
Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It
Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/katherine ... ckson-sony<!-- m -->

The Titanic conspiracy - it's based on the fact that the Titanic and Olympic were almost identical ships, with minor differences.

You're welcome to participate!

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    This good. I have lots to add. Lunar landing, Patterson Bigfoot, Elvis, soo much. I'll be back here tomorrow.

Great post Mo. Way to kick my ass back into investigation mode.
  • Pop legend Michael Jackson buried
    The ceremony was due to begin at 0200 GMT at Glendale's Forest Lawn Memorial Park but began more than an hour late. The delay was caused by the late arrival of the singer's family, who eventually arrived in a motorcade of 31 vehicles. The service took place after dark in the open air outside Forest Lawn's Great Mausoleum.
    <!-- m -->http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8235660.stm<!-- m -->

The Robert F Kennedy conspiracy - The slow transport of his coffin delayed arrival at Arlington National Cemetery, causing it to be the only night burial to have taken place there.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Jackson Biographer Says Singer Was Anorexic, Feared Death
    Following Jackson’s death, Halperin — who previously wrote a pair of “Kurt Cobain Murdered?” titles and tabloid biographies of Celine Dion and James Taylor — was forced to make major changes to a scandalous (and unauthorized) book that was originally slated to hit shelves on July 7th. In the new version of Unmasked, Halperin cites “sources” who say that the 5'10" singer weighed only 100 pounds while he rehearsed for the This Is It! concerts, which fueled concerns that the singer was anorexic. (”I disclosed that he was anorexic before he died, and one of the most serious side effects of anorexia is cardiac arrest,” Halperin told MTV News.)
    http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/07/15/jackson-biographer-says-singer-was-anorexic-feared-death/

Link to Princess Di - Prince Charles was terrified that Diana's anorexia would eventually kill her. Charles blamed himself for her harrowing weight loss which was evident during the early years of their marriage.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I am stunned!
    Thanks for this post! I would have never thought of this <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> lol.
  • Jackson Died from Lethal Levels of Propofol
    Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he had been treating Jackson for 6 weeks for insomnia
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/25/jackson-d ... -propofol/<!-- m -->
    Also, there are several articles about Michael's "Doctor shopping".
    Jackson Autopsy -- Singer Was a Healthy Mess
    The report says Jackson's stomach had no obvious signs of pills, nor were illegal drugs or alcohol detected.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/01/michael-j ... -propofol/<!-- m -->
    Link to Marilyn Monroe - Marilyn frequently complained of insomnia, and told her psychiatrist Greenson that she visited several medical doctors to obtain what Greenson considered an excessive variety of drugs. Marilyn's autopsy reveals that Marilyn’s stomach was completely empty with absolutely no signs of Nembutal, the fatal drug.
  • wow! you bring up some interesting stuff here!
    gonna think about it... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    but you already have good points here!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You know, I'm probably missing the point here, but this post by Mo and Souza has made me think about the Patterson Bigfoot, and I can't shake the similarity to this hoax.

So, wouldn't be the first time I've run off on my own tangent, why stop now.

For those unfamilier, the Patterson Bigfoot is THE famous, extremely clear and close up video footage of a Bigfoot filmed in 1967 in Bluff Creek, Northern California that has NEVER, to this day been successfully debunked.

Do yourself a favor and watch it. You'll never be the same again.
    [youtube:2syiytq0]

You could spend litterally hours researching all the proof available on YouTube re: the Patterson Bigfoot. It IS real.

Despite multiple attempts over decades to prove this footage is fake, all debunkers have been able to do is provide further evidence that this is, indeed, a unidentified creature of unknown taxonomy filmed in the wild in California's north woods that day. Extremely advanced methods have been applied to studying the film frame by frame and animal locomotion experts have signed off on the fact that the movements displayed by the Patterson Bigfoot are impossible for a human being to create... additionally, the limb to torso ratio does not match any known animal species... this concluded by anthropologists, zoologists, taxoninmists, and film experts, all experts who agreed to study the film are either baffled into silence or convinced that it is real.

The BBC attempted in 1997 to recreate the Patterson footage to "prove" that it was fake. All they succeeded in doing was proving that it was imposible to recreate the creature, the movement, and the limb to torso ratio. Despite their comical results, they pressed on with the documentary and presented it to the public.

Watch this example of their results. You'll laugh your ass off.
    [youtube:2syiytq0]

The vast majority of the viewing public bought it and accepted the BBC's "results". Despite seeing with their own eyes the truth, the media buying public swallowed what they were being told by the broadcasting company.

Funnily enough, despite the evidence being OBVIOUS (that the Patterson Bigfoot is/was REAL), the general public continues to dismiss this as a hoax.... and it's believers as wackos....

...SIMPLY because it does not fit within our assumed rhelms of reality.... it does not fit neatly into what we expect to see in our tidy little "real" world.

Looks and feels like Van Video to me. I can't shake the comparison. Can. Not. Shake. It.

Thanks, Mo and Souza, for infecting my brain with this latest worm.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael spoke to the world with their songs, and there is widespread evidence that has great humanitarians. In his videos, we saw a king Luther Martin and John F. Kennedy. Kennedy came from a Masonic descent can not be explained as JFK Coming from a lineage of Masonic delivers a speech April 27, 1961.Among other things Kennedy said, "The powerful office of President has been used to further a conspiracy to destroy the freedom of Americans. We have around the world a ruthless conspiracy that relies on all the secret means to extend its sphere of influence, through of infiltration, subversion. instead of elections, intimidation instead of free choice, with guerrillas by night instead of armies by day
    Kennedy took the monopoly of the Federal Reserve Private (Rockefeler and the House of Morgan), the first Rockefeler are the economic arm of the Illuminati. Kennedy would order the withdrawal of troops from Vietnam, this would affect banks and the military industry, and the rest is already known was killed on 22 November 1963. We analyze that said MJ on songs like Scream, They don! T care about us, Stranger in Moscow and Earth Song.
    Michael is a social activist and such people should not
    The album History, are renowned for high office in the Michael critical plasma spirit and ideals, remember the video showing the devastation of the Earth by man, the Serbian army on agreciones Croatian villages in the 90's and the Arab people paragraph for their beliefs, poverty in different tribes, indiscriminate killing of man to animals
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    im glad you guys brung this up...i think that the use of doubles has something to do with the paul is dead conspiracy and how the "real" mike died in the 80 ect and a look alike has been playing him for year <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    not that i believe that hes dead of course
  • Pearl Harbor attacked targets:

1: USS California
    2: USS Maryland
    3: USS Oklahoma
    4: USS Tennessee
    5: USS West Virginia
    6: USS Arizona
    7: USS Nevada
    8: USS Pennsylvania

It looks like all these places refer to fake personas and or fake events in this hoax.

California
    Brisbane ("Amy" claimed to live in Brisbane, Australia, but "Amy" appears to be a fake persona)
    Culver City (Recording of fake burial)
    Glendale (Forest Lawn Glendale, fake burial place)
    Jackson (Mike's PR image, a fake persona)
    Needles (refers to the fake autopsy)
    Winters (Ed Winters, fake autopsy)

Maryland
    Vienna (Tribute, lies lies lies about participating artists, and I don’t think it was ever meant to happen)

Oklahoma
    Chandler (He’s a liar, those allegations were fake, Mike never did such a thing)

Tennessee
    Jackson (Mike's PR image, a fake persona)
    Paris (We don't think we got to see the real Paris)

West Virginia
    Gary (Not sure what happened there, maybe we will eventually find out)
    Glen Dale (Forest Lawn Glendale, fake burial place)
    Vienna (Tribute, lies lies lies about participating artists)

Arizona
    Chandler (He’s a liar, those allegations were fake, Mike never did such a thing)
    Scottsdale (GoDaddy, register of hoax related websites)

Nevada
    Las Vegas (what isn’t fake in Las Vegas?)

Pennsylvania
    Lebanon (Tohme Tohme, fake persona)

Now in the attacked targets list one ship is not mentioned – the USS Utah.

Utah
    Murray (fake persona)
    Fielding (Jonathan Fielding, Director of health services and register, signature on fake DC)
    Provo (Registration of MJHD domain while owned by the temporary admin "John Smith", again a fake persona)
  • Unfortunately, I cannot find it but someone pointed out that MJ's jacket at the O2 event looked very similar to one that Elvis wore. There were pictures too. So this connects to the Elvis Hoax Theory.
  • Oh I found another connection to a conspiracy. There are hidden images in the This Is It Album Booklet and now in the Lifetime Achievement picture on Larry King Live blog, which someone here pointed out,

There is a conspiracy about hidden images or hidden meanings that are inappropriate and/or in Disney and other high ranking corporations. You can go to you tube and check it out.
  • And we have another celebrity died of a heart attack at the age of 32...Brittany Murphy died today. In a last couple of months a lot of celebrity died of a heart attack throughout the world........Maybe those are only coo-incidents, and then again, that many in short period of time, I find it rather strange.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    You know, I'm probably missing the point here, but this post by Mo and Souza has made me think about the Patterson Bigfoot, and I can't shake the similarity to this hoax.

So, wouldn't be the first time I've run off on my own tangent, why stop now.

For those unfamilier, the Patterson Bigfoot is THE famous, extremely clear and close up video footage of a Bigfoot filmed in 1967 in Bluff Creek, Northern California that has NEVER, to this day been successfully debunked.

Do yourself a favor and watch it. You'll never be the same again.
    [youtube:26c7xbdo]

You could spend litterally hours researching all the proof available on YouTube re: the Patterson Bigfoot. It IS real.

Despite multiple attempts over decades to prove this footage is fake, all debunkers have been able to do is provide further evidence that this is, indeed, a unidentified creature of unknown taxonomy filmed in the wild in California's north woods that day. Extremely advanced methods have been applied to studying the film frame by frame and animal locomotion experts have signed off on the fact that the movements displayed by the Patterson Bigfoot are impossible for a human being to create... additionally, the limb to torso ratio does not match any known animal species... this concluded by anthropologists, zoologists, taxoninmists, and film experts, all experts who agreed to study the film are either baffled into silence or convinced that it is real.

The BBC attempted in 1997 to recreate the Patterson footage to "prove" that it was fake. All they succeeded in doing was proving that it was imposible to recreate the creature, the movement, and the limb to torso ratio. Despite their comical results, they pressed on with the documentary and presented it to the public.

Watch this example of their results. You'll laugh your ass off.
    [youtube:26c7xbdo]

The vast majority of the viewing public bought it and accepted the BBC's "results". Despite seeing with their own eyes the truth, the media buying public swallowed what they were being told by the broadcasting company.

Funnily enough, despite the evidence being OBVIOUS (that the Patterson Bigfoot is/was REAL), the general public continues to dismiss this as a hoax.... and it's believers as wackos....

...SIMPLY because it does not fit within our assumed rhelms of reality.... it does not fit neatly into what we expect to see in our tidy little "real" world.

Looks and feels like Van Video to me. I can't shake the comparison. Can. Not. Shake. It.

Thanks, Mo and Souza, for infecting my brain with this latest worm.

Let's play catch-up. The person that created this big-foot thing with the footage and all died. Before he died he confessed that it was all a hoax? See, that's the problem with lies and crying wolf. Who's gonna believe it when it really happens. Like flying saucers. They exist, but then you have jokers that pull pranks 'cause they have nothing better to do. Which brings me to the Phoenix Lights. Where was the military when this mile wide craft was over Phoenix? Surely radar picked it up. In fact airport radar picked up? I have a couple of theories but I'll leave you with something to think about.
  • hey- try looking up "Farhank" on Youtube. or his official page on Facebook. He is an expert in making movies about the secret world conspiracies and the illuminati.
    I haven't read the whole thing that you posted so if you find anything from below that you already posted, just let me know-ill delete it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

"In 2009, "This is it", Michael said to his co-stars:-
    "I want to show you the time that you've never seen before.So give your all. And I love you all and we are a family.If we bring love back into the world, remind the world that love is important,love each other, we're one. Messaging "Take care of the planet". We have four years to get this right. Or else its irreversible.Then, we're done. And I know that its an important message. So, a big thank you. A big thank you for your co-operation."

That brings into question, what exactly is Michael referring to? Did he have a knowledge of an upcoming plan by the Illuminati? Why would he mention a specific time scale?There are many theories of 2012 about the Mayan calendar of course. So, was he warning us?