Las Vegas Mirage LOVE Show

White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Edit

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This is very interesting way at looking at this, umm did'nt MJ stay at some hotel in Veagas alot? A friend of Mine Richard just took over the running for the show Love, he was incontrol of La noba here in Orlando FL at Downtown Disney where I work, he also stated that they had been working with Lisa and Persilla Presilly on a show for Elvis that should have opened last month, so I asked him if they would do anything with Michael as far as a show, he said that they have been talks going on, but that is all he said. Maybe I should send him an email, let me know if there are any questions you would like me to ask him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Edit
    Wow having alot of tech difficulties tonight on the site, I keep having to hit the refresh button, anywho I hope this post goes throught, I will email Richard, he just moved out there to Veagas last week <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> so I will ask him if Joe has spoken to cirq about a show involving MJ, let me know if there is anything else you need sweetie. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Edit
  • White Orchid when did you return?
    Thank you, becca, we are so lucky that you have this valuable connection!

Yoko and Julian Lennon joined Paul McCartney, Ringo for the Mirage Love opening so I find it interesting for a couple of reasons. We all know of Yoko/McCartney animosity so there had to be a 'good reason for them to put down their hatches and join together on this business venture. Also, Vegas is Michael's 'turf' because Michael played Vegas so much in the early days.

Why was Vegas chosen as the host for this venue instead of the lucrative European markets?
    Would your friend have any knowledge about Michael's interest in doing a permanent Vegas show?
    Why was the Mirage venue chosen?
    What was Steve Wynn's connection in all this?
    Did the Beatles court Vegas or did Vegas court the Beatles?
    Why the Cirque troupe instead of local Vegas troupe?
    Both Vegas and Montreal have known mofia/underground' connections, so was that smooth criminal' stuff from the 'old days' or does it have relevance to current Vegas venues?
    Each business unit, ie; the Mirage, Beatles, Cirque de Soleil are world class brands in their own rights so what brought them together?
    Who/what was the 'mastermind' of the Love show?
    Is the Love show a contract or permanent show?
    What is annual gross of the show?
    Of all the Beatles albums, why was the 1969 Love album chosen as a show theme? The psychedelic/drug escape???
    In Vegas terms, who would be the bigger name? Michael Jackson or the Beatles?
    Would your friend describe Vegas as a 'racist' town or does race matter when it comes to shows?
    I find it interesting that the Beatles have a big Mirage Love show at Vegas yet Michael had to go to the O2 to do his shows, when he is an American citizen, Vegas is on his doorstep, etc.

Even if you can get some questions answered or any good insidor info, it will be great!
    Many thanks and good karma, becca! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    No problem sweetie, I am going to give him a email, with these questions and see what he says. feel free to pm I can give you my email if you want also. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi WhiteOrchid! I like the way you think....Great post! I've always had a strong feeling about Michael's way of saying "it's all for LOVE" along with feeling something's up with Vegas. Have you read this thread? http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2960&hilit=+vegas It's very interesting.
    On a side note, you'll often notice me repeating LOVE might stand for "London/Ortega/Vegas/Earth" tho my opinion on that changes daily depending on which hoax theory I"m leaning towards <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Edit
  • Edit