Tupac's resurrection

lirilliril Posts: 30
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I watched 2pac's resurrection on Vh1 last night and some things I found striking:

Nothing of the sort "in memory of" was shown in the movie. No mention of year of birth and and death like 19..-- 1997.

2Pac's reputation was badly tarnished a few years before his death

Sunflowers were shown in the end

Since he was shot and had a close brush with death, that might have reflected in his lyrics.

I am feeling low to find that no "in memory of" or years of birth and death was mentioned because I thought this was a good clue in 'MJ'S This is it' since it was not shown in this movie as well. But now it seems that it is quite normal to not mention the year of death in writing or 'in memory of' if the film is wholly about the deceased person.

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    The sad thing is that is not back yet since his "death". I hope Michael will not do this and will be back.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I'm gonna try and revive this thread because I see lots of connections.

Check out some of the Youtube videos on Tupac and the hoax. Here are some of the similarities:

1. Lots of numerology with an emphasis on '7'.
    2. No autopsy and/or questionable autopsy.
    3. References to resurrection. His album 'Resurrection' came out 7 years after he died.
    4. One of the songs released posthumously played backwards says "I am alive."
    5. Tupac was dubbed the King of Hip Hop. Are there three kings?
    6. Tupac feared for his life.
    7. Tupac's music went against the agenda of the music industry.
    8. Link to the Black Panther Party. Tupac's sister, a high profile member of the (former) Black Panther Party, is living in Cuba where she received political assylum decades ago. Eminem said in a song Tupac was living in Cuba. We have all seen MJ's video with the black panther and him smashing an automobile. Not to mention the black power fist given at the 02 announcement.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm not really familiar with Tupac's music and only just started on this research. Any other thoughts?