Tupac Lives!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Trending on Twitter, Tupac was photographed with 50Cent. Well Tupac or his clone... LOL

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/3wuhxm<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Can you just imagine if Michael, Tupac, Biggie and Elvis all come back around the same time? No one could really be mad at Michael if that were the case... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lol.. its photoshop though.. look at 50 cents hat cutting through tupacs head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lol.. its photoshop though.. look at 50 cents hat cutting through tupacs head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL, you're right. Didn't even see that!

I do think he's alive though, did anyone see that video of him last year? I can't search for it now, but it was definitely him with a recent car model.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I saw some vids on youtube before I don't remember what they were called but Tupac was at the gas station or something and it looked so much like him.
  • Lol.. its photoshop though.. look at 50 cents hat cutting through tupacs head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hey, Newbie! Great catch. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hey, Newbie! Great catch. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks lol thought it was too good to be true then noticed his hat <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

..and yes newbie to posting on here but been a lurker for ages <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I cant remember what music video it was but in it there was something that flashed on the screen but I dont know how to slow it down. It was a music video that shows Tupac wearing white and he is kinda ghostly.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    I cant remember what music video it was but in it there was something that flashed on the screen but I dont know how to slow it down. It was a music video that shows Tupac wearing white and he is kinda ghostly.

Its I Ain't Mad At Cha, and its eerie that he made it right before he "died" or died.