Life & Style magazine

Interesting article in the Feb. 21st edition... Justin Bieber - "Don't let me end up like Michael Jackson". The article is about Justin not wanting to lose out on his childhood, and oddly ALL about MJ.

Comments

• Hello guest. Thanks for the post.
    In order for Justin end up like MJ (losing his childhood), he first should be gifted and worthy a little close to Michael, then become as famous as Michael. So,I am pretty sure he has nothing to be afraid of, relax Justin. BTW, who's Justin Bieber?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Also, how long had Michael been singing and making money by bieber's age?? How many gold records by 16?? How many times around the world??
    Come on bieber...you really have no hope ... you are behind in the MJ game of entertainment.
  • I'm a little tired of Justin comparing himself to Michael. In another article he said that he has trouble sleeping, and then added: "I guess all artistic geniuses have that problem".

Justin the artistic genius. I think NOT!
  • UUhhhh ...I'm already tired of Justin B. period.
    As I've watched his over night fame unfold...
    it appears he is more and more [as I have stated before]
    IMO...the new white Michael Jackson...
    either being marketed that way
    OR self marketing.
  • I agree he is high on his horse, but he did say when he was getting his award at the AMA, "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here." He also answers questions about his admiration for Michael is this video. He will never be anything close to what Michael was, and in fact, he may just be a flash in the pan. But, anyone who admires Michael as much as he does, is okay by me. He does get under my skin though.

[youtube:1trhyc83]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He has yet to prove that he is anything. He is not an innovator nor a director of anything, merely a promising imitating singer. We could check back in 20 years to see if he really has made a distinct mark. Then maybe he is something.

It seems to me that there is a rush to fill the vacuum left by the media destroying the reputation of the enormous talent that MJ had.
  • I remember i was 8 yrs old when i was watching the jackson 5, Michael started way before Justin Beiber. Justin has plenty of childhood time. He is not Michael by the way. Someone should tell him..
  • My sister called me when she saw this magazine at the store. She bought it to let me read it because she knows how much I love Michael. I think it's wrong of Justin Beiber to say that he wouldn't have a childhood. Michael was five when he started, Justin was like 15 and Justin had birthdays and holidays. I don't like Justin, he isn't talented at all.
  • My sister called me when she saw this magazine at the store. She bought it to let me read it because she knows how much I love Michael. I think it's wrong of Justin Beiber to say that he wouldn't have a childhood. Michael was five when he started, Justin was like 15 and Justin had birthdays and holidays. I don't like Justin, he isn't talented at all.

I agree with you 100%
  • It seems to me that there is a rush to fill the vacuum left by the media destroying the reputation of the enormous talent that MJ had.

Thank You!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    No need to worry Justin,u'll never come close to MJ, relax!(poor dellusional child!)
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Don't worry Justin Beiber. You definitely won't end up like MJ because you will never be that huge of a performer like him. He got talent but seriously young man you just got into the game. He better hope he still on the charts next year. MJ was a star his whole life so no comparison. Sorry not to be mean just being real. These young stars need to be more humble. They are too quick to get the big head and think they're all that and a bag of chips.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Justin should speak only when he has a body of work that stands the test of time to back up such big opinions. I am yet to hear or see anything innovative or pioneering from him. Lets see how Justin copes with life in the fishbowl of tabloid fodder for any length of time. If perchance he has the grace and character to carry himself with dignity and compassion while being lied about and persecuted for years on end, then and only then can he begin to draw comparisons with Mr Michael Jackson.
  • "RK&quot wrote:
    Justin should speak only when he has a body of work that stands the test of time to back up such big opinions. I am yet to hear or see anything innovative or pioneering from him. Lets see how Justin copes with life in the fishbowl of tabloid fodder for any length of time. If perchance he has the grace and character to carry himself with dignity and compassion while being lied about and persecuted for years on end, then and only then can he begin to draw comparisons with Mr Michael Jackson.

Amen to that. Thank you.
  • I thought it was only me who he irritates where did this Justin Bieber come from anyway who in the world is he. He is sooo full of himself and has just one song that i ever heard. Frankly I dont think he has any talent whatsoever and will never compare in this lifetime to Michael. So Justin wake up from that nightmare you are having because it will never happen. You have so far to go
  • He was supposedly "discovered" on youtube.
  • Hello guest. Thanks for the post.
    In order for Justin end up like MJ (losing his childhood), he first should be gifted and worthy a little close to Michael, then become as famous as Michael. So,I am pretty sure he has nothing to be afraid of, relax Justin. BTW, who's Justin Bieber?

My thoughts exactly! Get over yourself Bieber! This applies to all of the other Michael wannabies too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • He was supposedly "discovered" on youtube.

HAHAHA!! I believe it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Sheeesh, some of you are SO harsh! He's just an Usher protege', working the "formula", NOT the AntiChrist. He is a happy, wholesome, diversion for little girls, these days, during MJBH (MJ Black Hole). The most favorite thing of all, of little girls, is little boys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . It's all good. Whip up some love, make someone deliriously happy, & pass the loot. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

IF he even said the things he is quoted (off camera) as saying, you can bet your boots, he was ASKED to mention MJ, to stir up something over MJ, everytime he has opportunity---MAYbe even by the Man, himself! Beiber wasn't even ALIVE to have knowledge about the pain and angst in MJ's life and career decades ago! Someone told him what to say!

He has been coached to <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ruffle feathers by the Best <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Ha Ha ---He got YOU all riled up, didn't he?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Where do you think Usher got it?

MJ, genius promoter he is, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> is not going to sprinkle his controversy all over Joe Nobody. He went for the big fish, the horse in front--someone making waves, glowing NOW in popularity. Beiber is a carrier for MJ press. I wonder what ELSE he may say????????????

He's a good guy, and a kid, btw,who flubbed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> up his lines, TRYING TOO HARD to impress MJ, who he KNEW would see him deliver the lines. HOW SWEET! He's not someone to cut on. He's not competition, attempting to lure away "MJ's girls". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's too young for most of y'all, anyway.

EVERYONE who went hot after MJ, is copying SOMEthing of his. Every one credits him with their break, success, confidence to do the dream, or etc...Everyone openly copies SOME innovation of MJ's in their act. Why can't the boy do it, too?

Everyone is STILL watching Michael Jackson, to keep up, in case the Black Tornado Innovation machine cranks up, again! They ARE. I can feel it; the world is holding its breath in hope, even if they aren't certain he'll even be back!

We've never seen (or heard!)anything like him. It is a compliment to hear others mention his name!!!!!! Whether they were fed lines on purpose or they were beaming with personal admiration themselves.

We want him back. Not so he'll dance into his late 90s. Not so he can "show up" those doing it, now(THAT's not Love). But so we can see HIM. Magic. Sparkle, Love. We know it is there if he never moves again, and HE knows, all he has to do is "shake a curl", turning his head (nothing else!) to drive fans out of their minds.

I have to say, it will be a lot less work to come back, than all the complicated circus juggling, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he is doing right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ, come back and sit a spell. With us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->