New pic of Paris and Grace?

It looks like a recent pic to me..

<!-- m -->http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9222/x44bdc3a9.jpg<!-- m -->

I guess the reports that she was fired wasnt true

Comments

• kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    If I am remembering correctly I think that Katherine brought her back on board after the "death". I remember this being a subject that the news mentioned when they were talking about Katherine had called Grace to ask her "where the money was hidden" since apparently MJ didn't like to use banks and hid large amounts of cash in unexpected areas of his home.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What stood out to me was the way they make a V sign. Do you guys remember Murray's V sign when he was going to the court? It's the same. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • What stood out to me was the way they make a V sign. Do you guys remember Murray's V sign when he was going to the court? It's the same. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PureLove do you have a chance to provide the link with Murray's V sign picture? I didn't see it.

Paris looks so cute. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love Michael's kids, they are so beautiful! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    looks like Paris got the shape of her fingers from her Daddy.
  • Wow i see Michaels eyes in this photo of her. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    And vitiligo on her fingers <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • It looks like a webcam photo....who's the person that they communicate allot with?
  • Thank you for sharing this photo with us. The kids are growing before our eyes... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This picture looks too recent to be right after June 25, 2009. JMO.

The "V" stood out to me too. The other thing that stood out was the way Paris was wearing her hair over her eye and face, sort of like Michael used to. Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It looks like a webcam photo....who's the person that they communicate allot with?
    Exactly! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And who would have leaked this photo? Again <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> maybe!
    I'm glad Grace is back in their lives. She really does love the kids and she's the only mother they've known.

I see MJ in her as well.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    x44bdc3a9.jpg

I do not know, but I think the girl in that picture looks different
    v42_585X9Kg
    What stood out to me was the way they make a V sign. Do you guys remember Murray's V sign when he was going to the court? It's the same. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PureLove do you have a chance to provide the link with Murray's V sign picture? I didn't see it.

Here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

34i0k0o.png
    And vitiligo on her fingers <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That's not Vitiligo. It looks like her fingers or hand is burnt.
  • x44bdc3a9.jpg

I do not know, but I think the girl in that picture looks different
    v42_585X9Kg

did paris have bangs when we saw her last i can't remember
  • @ kdkennedy74; there was reports in the media that she was fired again sometime in early 2010.

@ mac5k; it was said that she has Lupus, so there is a possibility that she has some type of Vitiligo. not as bad as MJ's of course. and if u look at pictures of her when the neckline of her shirt is low, you can see spots of discoloration on her chest area as well.

The picture looks like it could have been taken months ago to me, by the way
  • I really don't think any of these people are giving the "V" sign. They are simply giving the Peace sign, which A LOT of Americans do all of the time. In no way do I think this "sign" is hoax-related.
  • Does anyone know when this photo was taken or where it came from? Katherine definitely brought Grace back into the picture after Michael's "death", but she was supposedly dismissed because of a run-in with Paris. How ironic that this photo is of the two of them seemingly very happy. Paris has been sporting shorter locks since shortly after Michael's "death", but her bang length has varied some. Personally I think this photo is a little older, from before Grace was supposedly dismissed.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Looks recent to me.
  • Paris's hair looks lighter in the pic with Grace than in the recent pic with Blanket. Not that that really means much though, since she could have lightened her hair again recently. Although I actually feel like I've seen this photo before. I've definitely seen a pic of Grace wearing that bandana before.
  • Looks recent to me.

oh nooooo here i go again. reflections in the tv set behind paris. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • looks like Paris got the shape of her fingers from her Daddy.

Please look at the fingers again ! All is possible, but they look like Michaels fingers <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> We see the top of the hand and that looks like Michaels fingers ! It is so light that you can see not very much, but that are not Paris fingers to me.

lol....

@suspicious mind , the reflexion !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    So much is possible with photoshop...i am confused.

And yes i think that Grace has vitiligo and i heard of Lupus. In the last pics we saw from December 2009 when she took the kids from the karate, she has the spots at her neck and her hands. She dosen't look good, like she has swollen fingers. Maybee she was ill and needed a break.

With love !
  • Here is Paris when she made the V Sign. She often has lacked fingernails.

<!-- m -->http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-595.jpg<!-- m -->

I am not if we see her fingers or Michaels <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • You people are unbelieveable. LMAO.
    And it took almost 20 posts for someone to mention Michael being in disguise as Grace. U guys are slipping
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I think its safe to say those are PARIS's fingers. Not Michaels.
    @ mac5k; it was said that she has Lupus, so there is a possibility that she has some type of Vitiligo. not as bad as MJ's of course. and if u look at pictures of her when the neckline of her shirt is low, you can see spots of discoloration on her chest area as well.

Just to make it clear, Vitiligo doesn't have any type. Lupus and Vitiligo are two different diseases. And the way they look is very different. I have Vitiligo since I was 4. That's the reason why I can talk certain about it. And Grace's is not Vitiligo.
  • Looks recent to me.

oh nooooo here i go again. reflections in the tv set behind paris. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> do i see MJ?