RIP SELENA 3/31/1995 (huge MJ fan)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    She was too young. Why did she die? I have no idea who she is and what she says in the video but that's such a terrible loss. She was too young. Rest in Peace Selena.
  • She was too young. Why did she die? I have no idea who she is and what she says in the video but that's such a terrible loss. She was too young. Rest in Peace Selena.

She was a singer, and a fan killed her. Very tragic.. She reminds me so much of Jennifer Lopez. Actually they did a movie on Selena and Jennifer played her part. You should watch that movie.
  • She was too young. Why did she die? I have no idea who she is and what she says in the video but that's such a terrible loss. She was too young. Rest in Peace Selena.

She was a singer, and a fan killed her. Very tragic.. She reminds me so much of Jennifer Lopez. Actually they did a movie on Selena and Jennifer played her part. You should watch that movie.[/quote

the movie is on tv a few times a year...its worth watching for those who have not seen it..i thought it was one of her assistants that killed her? the one they show in the movie that took cash from a group of people to get selena something a gift from everyone? but instead the assistant bought selena a gift from the cash from the girls and did not tell selena and said it was from her and how proud of her and crap??..sad, sad..sick people out there...
    huggs n faith n love to all..
    suzz
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The President of his fan club, Yolanda Saldivar, her murdered for economic reasons. Both lived in Corpus Christi and was known for some time. Selena entrusted it to direct some of its stores, but his father realized that her stealing. After a series of problems and disagreements, the singer went to visit her that day to talk face to face and was shot in the back. That was what was said.
  • Yolanda Salivader's excuse for killing her was "it was an accident" but an eyewitness stated that she chased her intending to shoot her a 2nd time..
    another explanation was she wanted to kill herself rather than Selena..very sad bc ppl told this girl not to trust and not to go alone to meet with her...she never knew how famous she was in Texas/Latin America but she was their #1 star...She was headed to Hollywood shortly to make an entire english language album which eventually went to #1 after her death...she considered herself a big fan of Madonna who she was compared to...as well as Janet Jackson.
  • In the video on youtube, Selena stated that she saw MJ in concert in Houston and wanted to play there one day as well and she accomplished that goal...she sent an attendence record of 67,000...
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    She was too young. Why did she die? I have no idea who she is and what she says in the video but that's such a terrible loss. She was too young. Rest in Peace Selena.

She was a singer, and a fan killed her. Very tragic.. She reminds me so much of Jennifer Lopez. Actually they did a movie on Selena and Jennifer played her part. You should watch that movie.
    What's the movie name and is it a good movie?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I've watched the documentary about Selena,Jenifer Lopez was starring, it was an awesome film, made me cry at the end <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> , but i didn't know that she was MJ's fan, nice to hear that.