Rare NASA Footage Of Apollo 11 Astronauts Staging Video

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    WOW, very interesting.  Makes much more sense than an agency in it's infant stages managing to get to the moon (and land on it) 6 times.  NASA has always seemed to have a limitless budget but the question that needs to be asked is, what are they really spending that money on?  I don't like the answers that come to my mind...
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Great video!!! I saw the vid of the flag flapping in the wind? but this vid is something! Wonder if Tom Hanks has seen it?
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    on 1318227836:
    <br />WOW, very interesting.  Makes much more sense than an agency in it's infant stages managing to get to the moon (and land on it) 6 times.  NASA has always seemed to have a limitless budget but the question that needs to be asked is, what are they really spending that money on?  I don't like the answers that come to my mind...<br />
    <br />Agree... the answer to where the money goes is probably quite scary!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Come on people still eyes closed?<br />They never ever landed on the moon.<br />That was and still is Nasa Bullsh#t. /toldya/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just put your hand on the bible and except the money for charity mr moonwalkers.<br />I would if i was a moonwalker!<br />And the sheeps are still......behhhhhh....... mj_bad/<br />Because your gouvernement is telling you..... /overreacting/ <br />I love the smileys just missing the middle finger  lolol/<br />Can we get one Killer? bow/<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1nw_ob4IeOo<br /><br />Lookin' through the window<br />lookin' through the window (ahhhh)<br />lookin' through the window<br />look..look..look through the window<br />(ooooh ahhhh)<br />lookin' through the window<br /><br /><br />lookin' through the windows<br />the window to your heart (oh baby yeah)<br />I can see its cloudy<br />the rain's about to start<br /><br />lookin' through the windows (lookin' through the windows)<br />it seems i've caused your fears (yea yea yea)<br />and that little doubt girl (and your little doubt girl)<br />and now it's bringin' tears (and its bringin' tears)<br /><br />remember...<br /><br />Just remember what ever makes you feel that way<br />don't you worry 'cause i'm gonna stay<br />right by your side (by your side)<br />to keep on lookin' through the windows<br />lookin' in you eyes <br />(ooh lookin' in your eyes, eyes, eyes)<br />(lookin, lookin' in your eyes, eyes, eyes)<br /><br />lookin' through the windows (lookin' through the windows)<br />seems like the only way (yeah)<br />I can know your feelings<br />if you still love me today<br /><br />remember...<br /><br />Just remember what ever makes you feel that way<br />dont you worry 'cause im gonna stay<br />right by your side<br />to keep on lookin' through the windows<br />lookin' in you eyes<br />(ooh, lookin' in your eyes, eyes, eyes)<br />(lookin, lookin' in you eyes, eyes, eyes)<br /><br />lookin' through the windows<br />the window to your heart<br /><br />lookin' through the windows<br />the window to your heart<br /><br />za-da-da-da-da-da<br />da-da-da-da-da-da