Has anyone heard from paula-c?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I already asked the mods and I sent paula an email, but maybe someone else knows more: where is paula-c? Did anyone have contact with her outside the forum? Or did anyone hear from her or knows why she hasn't been online for 3 months? It's very unlike paula to stay away that long or leave without saying anything. So if you know anything please let me know, I am a little worried.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm worried about her as well.  I sent her a PM a little while ago but I don't think she's even read it.  The last time I had spoken with her (through PM on here a few months ago) she was worried about the political situation in her country.  I hope she's ok and you're right, it's not like her to have been gone from here for so long.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Paula sent me an email back to tell me she is ok! She said she will be back next week.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Thanks Souza, that's good to hear!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :)
  • That's great news :)
  • <br />I'm glad to hear that she's ok :icon_e_smile:
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1426114217:
    <br /> I'm glad to hear that she's ok :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />This thread is over a year old and she never returned.