WADE ROBSON I WANT A LIST OF EVERY BOY MJ ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited January 1970 in News
[size=24pt]I WANT A LIST OF EVERY BOY MJ ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED[/size]<br /><br /><br />0224-wade-robson-mj-tmz-1.jpg<br /><br />Famed choreographer Wade Robson -- who claims he was repeatedly molested as a kid by Michael Jackson -- wants the MJ Estate to ante up evidence they have of Michael molesting underage boys.<br /><br />Robson has filed a claim with the Estate asking for money as a result of allegedly being molested between the ages of 7 and 14.  In new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Robson is demanding:<br /><br />-- the names and other identifying info of all boys who were under 18 when alleged sexual misconduct occurred.<br /><br />-- any settlements involving molestation that have not yet been made public.<br /><br />-- any evidence of seduction -- even a failed attempt at molestation -- such as giving children wine ... aka Jesus juice.<br /><br />The Estate has responded by saying all the info Robson wants is privileged.  They also say the request is premature because they believe Robson waited way too late to file his claim.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/24/wade-robson-michael-jackson-claim-lawsuit-sexual-molestation/<br />

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It's too late, Wade did not desist in getting money. I still wonder why some thought that Wade was "helping" MJ.
  • can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1393339914:
    <br />can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies. <br /><br />Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br />can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies. <br /><br />Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />oh ok thanks for your response souza :bearhug:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br /><br />I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies. <br /><br />Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.<br />
    <br /><br />Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.  >:(
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ Souza<br /><br />Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.<br /><br /><br />Totally agree,all this is disgusting , as always money, money, money.....    vomi.gif<br />
  • on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br /><br />So if I have understood it well you are trying to say that MJ Estate aka MJ is using Wade to finally clear MJ's name? Is Wade being the biter bit?
    on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br /><br />I agree that MJ possibly have a long list of potential applicants, looking for a slice. And possibly other surprised, as the same Quinci jones I demand rights.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1393388534:
    <br />Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.<br />
    <br /><br />That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year. <br /><br />http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/id/86267 (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)<br /><br />Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, [size=12pt]including the names of 17 boys.[/size]<br />And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that 'he did far worse to young boys than molest them' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023974/Anthony-Pellicano-claims-Michael-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html<br /><br />It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.
    on 1393364392:
    <br />
    on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br /><br />Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.  >:(<br />
    <br /><br />I think you hit the nail on the head. This is not name clearing at all, this is trying to bring him down once again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1393419504:
    <br />I think you hit the nail on the head. This is not name clearing at all, this is trying to bring him down once again.<br />
    <br /><br />I am really confused and curious right now as to what again was the reason Michael would pull such a 'prank' on the world and than will BAM assuming not to be regarded as a wacko and child molester by that same world?<br />Or was it a massive security reason for him to begin with and was he really afraid for his life, meaning that he will never BAM? Ooooooo I hate the insecurity..........
    on 1393421192:
    <br />
    on 1393419504:
    <br />I think you hit the nail on the head. This is not name clearing at all, this is trying to bring him down once again.<br />
    <br /><br />I am really confused and curious right now as to what again was the reason Michael would pull such a 'prank' on the world and than will BAM assuming not to be regarded as a wacko and child molester by that same world?<br />Or was it a massive security reason for him to begin with and was he really afraid for his life, meaning that he will never BAM? Ooooooo I hate the insecurity..........<br />
    <br /><br />I never said I think he won't BAM, I just think these allegations are real. I see no reason at all to fake this, there is no name clearing in more slander. I do think as well it might have postponed stuff. <br /><br />Plus, his name was cleared on June 13, 2005. People who still think he is a child molester, will probably keep thinking that. It is not up to him to clear his name, it's up to Jordy Chandler and now Wade Robson to tell everyone they lied.

on 1393422142:
    <br />
    on 1393421192:
    <br />
    on 1393419504:
    <br /><br />I am really confused and curious right now as to what again was the reason Michael would pull such a 'prank' on the world and than will BAM assuming not to be regarded as a wacko and child molester by that same world?<br />Or was it a massive security reason for him to begin with and was he really afraid for his life, meaning that he will never BAM? Ooooooo I hate the insecurity..........<br />
    <br />
    <br />I never said I think he won't BAM, I just think these allegations are real. I see no reason at all to fake this, there is no name clearing in more slander. I do think as well it might have postponed stuff.
    <br /><br />I do think so too about the allegations (that they're real). But the question is: what stuff has postponed? If I go back in time, thinking about the early days, we had so many reasons why we thought he faked his death. There are so little reasons left these days, meaning that in whatever way, they don't make sense anymore, and I begin to seriously doubt my own state of mind....<br />So, again, what in the heck could probably the reason for a death hoax :screaming-7365: (not screaming to you Souza)<br /><br />
    Plus, his name was cleared on June 13, 2005. People who still think he is a child molester, will probably keep thinking that. It is not up to him to clear his name, it's up to Jordy Chandler and now Wade Robson to tell everyone they lied.
    <br /><br />I don't think this will ever going to happen. And who on earth will believe Wade Robson ever again?? Worse, maybe the 'others' will smell the pot of gold now too.....<br />What I was afraid of all these past years, is that everything is gonna backfire. Seems that that has started already...
  • on 1393369544:
    <br />
    on 1393341517:
    <br />
    on 1393339914:
    <br /><br />So if I have understood it well you are trying to say that MJ Estate aka MJ is using Wade to finally clear MJ's name? Is Wade being the biter bit?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know how it is even possible to clear name using Wade, there is no scope of name clearing with the present happening of events. This might be a conspiracy on a whole another level to defame MJ once and for all and label him as a 'child-molester'.<br /><br /><br />More people can now find the opportunity to jump on the 'MJ molested me' bandwagon. This whole W.R. Allegations is going to leave us nowhere, but might leave a permanent scar on MJ's character.<br /> <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1393364392:
    <br /><br />Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.  >:(<br />
    <br /><br />Bam dates were always about delaying, most of the dates were assumed by believers merely because they added upto 7 or 77, or because they were landmark dates in history/MJ's life.<br /><br />This hoax was nothing but a bunch of clues that never made any sense altogether. <br /><br />Conrad Murray's silence about the pedophilia question in that interview and wade robson's allegations is enough to destroy everything.<br />and I personally feel MJ's family isn't involved as much as it should've been.
  • on 1393412588:
    <br />
    on 1393388534:
    <br />Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.<br />
    <br /><br />That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year. <br /><br />http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/id/86267 (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)<br /><br />Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, [size=12pt]including the names of 17 boys.[/size]<br />And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that [size=36pt]'he did far worse to young boys than molest them' [/size]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023974/Anthony-Pellicano-claims-Michael-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html<br />It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.<br />
    <br /><br />The Closer You Think You Are The Less You'll Actually See..........go further in order to view the whole picture  :icon_pale: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • I don't know at this point if leaving so many clues about him being alive has been a good idea because I'm sure his enemies have got to know he's alive so they probably have paid Wade Robson to say again that MJ molested him and maybe they even paid CM to seal his mouth about it. <br /><br />Nevertheless MJ might have counted with this possibility and might have a plan B (Complications) what will take a time to be resolved and so be able to finally BAM.<br />
  • on 1393492316:
    <br />
    on 1393412588:
    <br />
    on 1393388534:
    <br /><br />That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year. <br /><br />http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/id/86267 (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)<br /><br />Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, [size=12pt]including the names of 17 boys.[/size]<br />And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that [size=36pt[/size]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023974/Anthony-Pellicano-claims-Michael-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html<br />It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.<br />
    <br /><br />The Closer You Think You Are The Less You'll Actually See..........go further in order to view the whole picture  :icon_pale: <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />]'he did far worse to young boys than molest them' <br />what could he do that could be worse? perhaps get them caught up in a web of deception that they can not get out of?
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Applehead, isn't that quote from the movie Now You See Me?  A great clue movie, IMO.  In any case, I think Wade is helping to set something up.  If Michael wants to clear his name once and for all, he may choose to revisit the matter and deal with it head on once and for all.  After all, it's from TMZ! 
    on 1393588823:
    <br />Applehead, isn't that quote from the movie Now You See Me?  A great clue movie, IMO.  In any case, I think Wade is helping to set something up.  If Michael wants to clear his name once and for all, he may choose to revisit the matter and deal with it head on once and for all.  After all, it's from TMZ! <br />
    <br /><br />HOW? How is more allegations EVER going to clear his name?

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1393605503:
    <br />
    on 1393588823:
    <br />Applehead, isn't that quote from the movie Now You See Me?  A great clue movie, IMO.  In any case, I think Wade is helping to set something up.  If Michael wants to clear his name once and for all, he may choose to revisit the matter and deal with it head on once and for all.  After all, it's from TMZ! <br />
    <br /><br />HOW? How is more allegations EVER going to clear his name?<br />
    <br /><br />That is a good question and I can't say I have the answer.  After all, Michael has outthought me at every turn so far!  I'm not so sure all the PR over the last 5 years has done much to change the minds of the people who believed he was/is a pedophile.  Perhaps Michael is using this story to gauge public reaction.  Perhaps Wade is part of a sting operation.  I really don't know.  But I'm convinced Wade Robson is working under Michael's direction.  And if he drew the short straw and gets to play the bad guy for the moment, so be it. 
    on 1393607815:
    <br />
    on 1393605503:
    <br />
    on 1393588823:
    <br /><br />That is a good question and I can't say I have the answer.  After all, Michael has outthought me at every turn so far!  I'm not so sure all the PR over the last 5 years has done much to change the minds of the people who believed he was/is a pedophile.  Perhaps Michael is using this story to gauge public reaction.  Perhaps Wade is part of a sting operation.  I really don't know.  But I'm convinced Wade Robson is working under Michael's direction.  And if he drew the short straw and gets to play the bad guy for the moment, so be it. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I bet Michael is furious and does not understand how a guy he helped and respected could do this to him. Wade thinks he's home free because he thinks Michael is dead. This is really filed, Wade is really accusing him of molesting him. This is not part of any hoax other then Wade's story is pure BS.

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1393623286:
    <br />
    on 1393607815:
    <br />
    on 1393605503:
    <br />
    on 1393588823:
    <br /><br />That is a good question and I can't say I have the answer.  After all, Michael has outthought me at every turn so far!  I'm not so sure all the PR over the last 5 years has done much to change the minds of the people who believed he was/is a pedophile.  Perhaps Michael is using this story to gauge public reaction.  Perhaps Wade is part of a sting operation.  I really don't know.  But I'm convinced Wade Robson is working under Michael's direction.  And if he drew the short straw and gets to play the bad guy for the moment, so be it. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I bet Michael is furious and does not understand how a guy he helped and respected could do this to him. Wade thinks he's home free because he thinks Michael is dead. This is really filed, Wade is really accusing him of molesting him. This is not part of any hoax other then Wade's story is pure BS.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />I think the same !! Great words!!!
    on 1393607815:
    <br />
    on 1393605503:
    <br />
    on 1393588823:
    <br /><br />Personally I do not think WR is helping MJ, quite the opposite. People who believed (and still believe) that MJ is a pedophile, this accusation "confirm" their belief. <br />How great is the love or appreciation WR for MJ? Enough to put your own image in the eye of the storm. I do not think MJ is able to ask for that.