MJ'S ALLEGED SON DNA TEST RESULTS ARE BOGUS Ripped from 'Terminator'

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MJ'S ALLEGED SON<br />DNA TEST RESULTS ARE BOGUS<br />Ripped from 'Terminator'[/size]<br />3/7/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0306-dna-bogus-paper-wm-1.jpg<br /><br />Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."<br /><br />As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.<br /><br />TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.<br /><br />Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.<br /><br />But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.<br /><br />0306-google-search-sub-1.jpg<br /><br />And that's not even the best part -- a reverse image search of the logo shows a bunch of results for "Terminator Salvation." A little more digging revealed the logo was used on PROMOTIONAL T-SHIRTS for the movie.<br /><br />Can't say we're all that shocked. <br /><br />0306-terminator-files-t-shirt-4.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I never had any doubts..  :icon_razz: :icon_mrgreen: Fake !! <br /><br /><br />http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson-son-fake-dna-test-brandon-howard-terminator-salvation/<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    he he Terminator SaLIEvation
  • was there something early on in this that pointed in the terminator or arnold schwarzenegger direction or am i making stuff up again? :-[
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    ;D HASTA LA VISTA BABY
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I'll take the word "alleged." When I saw the video where they read the result, I could not believe what I saw. It was so grotesque and false, as the murder trial ... "alleged son", "alleged victim (MJ)", "alleged date of death".  :Pulling_hair:
  • I feel it's B.Howard stirring up some controversy for recognition and fame. or else why would these people be even remotely interested in going for the dna test?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1394279844:
    <br />I feel it's B.Howard stirring up some controversy for recognition and fame. or else why would these people be even remotely interested in going for the dna test?<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly what I think. And Corey Feldman sitting there as well but hypocritely tweeting his poor friend had nothing to do with it. Who the fuck are these people anyway?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Friends, Romans, countrymen....  :icon_lol:<br /><br />No, seriously, I am a bit surprised.<br /><br />Paris suicide attempt story comes out
    > hoax theories all over the place<br /><br />Wade Robson story comes out
    > hoax theories all over the place<br /><br />Ugly ugly stuff but still hoax theories. <br /><br />Now this...and no hoax theories? Nothing? Did we wean ourselves off hoaxing in the meantime?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I feel like it's anything to get MJs name in the news...<br /><br />I don't understand what Corey Feldman has to do with this, why was he there and why's he friends with this man?<br /><br />I'm sorry but he seems a bit obsessed in a not healthy way to me.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1394281317:
    <br />
    on 1394279844:
    <br />I feel it's B.Howard stirring up some controversy for recognition and fame. or else why would these people be even remotely interested in going for the dna test?<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly what I think. And Corey Feldman sitting there as well but hypocritely tweeting his poor friend had nothing to do with it. Who the fuck are these people anyway?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • <br /><br />check this video out.<br /><br />Corey Feldman talks about B.howard as a  "musical genius". And this is purely an effort to push that dude into the mainstream hollywood music.<br /><br />
    Friends, Romans, countrymen....  icon_lol.gif<br /><br />No, seriously, I am a bit surprised.<br /><br />Paris suicide attempt story comes out
    > hoax theories all over the place<br /><br />Ugly ugly stuff but still hoax theories. <br /><br />Now this...and no hoax theories? Nothing? Did we wean ourselves off hoaxing in the meantime?
    <br />B.Howard was associated with the hoax. There was a theory in michaeljacksonfakeddeath website, and it was quite convincing from that point of view. I don't remember it now. and that theory is nowhere to be seen since the website disappeared.
  • on 1394386724:
    <br />
    <br /><br />check this video out.<br /><br />Corey Feldman talks about B.howard as a  "musical genius". And this is purely an effort to push that dude into the mainstream hollywood music.<br /><br />
    Friends, Romans, countrymen....  icon_lol.gif<br /><br />No, seriously, I am a bit surprised.<br /><br />Paris suicide attempt story comes out
    <br />B.Howard was associated with the hoax. There was a theory in michaeljacksonfakeddeath website, and it was quite convincing from that point of view. I don't remember it now. and that theory is nowhere to be seen since the website disappeared.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />moonwalker is from 88 and  :this guy seems to have murrays accent  :icon_lol:
    How's Corey's form sitting there in a white hanes T-shirt and black sparlkley cardie. <br />There's a fine line line between imitation as a form of flattery and just being offensive. Corey...this is over-kill, and crossing that line. <br />Why do I feel like I'm watching some old Black and White [pun intended ] movie, where the long lost prince who has been in exile, is brought home to be ordained on the throne instead of a fake?<br />I can answer myself this one.....cause all those old movies are works of fiction....just like this scenario. <br />Oh...and the Old King may have vacated his throne for a season, but He's  not dead. Guess that's BAD news for the 'heir apparent' <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    So.. it's only ok for MJ to fuck with the media and the public? Anyone else who does it is only looking for fame, recognition, or money? MJ was only looking for fame, recognition, & money too. What's the difference?
    on 1394424352:
    <br />So.. it's only ok for MJ to fuck with the media and the public? Anyone else who does it is only looking for fame, recognition, or money? MJ was only looking for fame, recognition, & money too. What's the difference?<br />
    <br />I'm not complaining. Don't know if it came across that way. Simply observing. <br />My thoughts on this whole subject really are that here is a young  man who wants his name forever attached to Michael Jackson as a father figure....whether it is metaphorically/ artistically .. or perhaps naturally...and that's  more honorable than wade robson's attempt at linking his name to the money train. 
    And Akon is playing along too. As well as recording with Brandon at present. <br />http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/08/akon-michael-jackson-b-howard-dna-test/
  • on 1394424352:
    <br />So.. it's only ok for MJ to fuck with the media and the public? Anyone else who does it is only looking for fame, recognition, or money? MJ was only looking for fame, recognition, & money too. What's the difference?<br />
    <br />To me the difference is, MJ used himself as a tool to fool the media. And to create "controversy" not for fame. He already had fame since he was a baby. I don't think Mj attached his name with any other celeb recognition. But with this guy, he's continuously being attached with MJ's name, and if he doesn;t want that to happen he should've declared he is not MJ's son, and not be silent about it by letting feldman speak.
  • on 1394428003:
    <br />
    on 1394424352:
    <br />To me the difference is, MJ used himself as a tool to fool the media. And to create "controversy" not for fame. He already had fame since he was a baby. I don't think Mj attached his name with any other celeb recognition. But with this guy, he's continuously being attached with MJ's name, and if he doesn;t want that to happen he should've declared he is not MJ's son, and not be silent about it by letting feldman speak.<br />
    <br /><br />He is not quiet check this out, sorry I don't know how to embed the video here:<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=687538101288238
  • on 1394470813:
    <br />
    on 1394428003:
    <br />
    on 1394424352:
    <br />To me the difference is, MJ used himself as a tool to fool the media. And to create "controversy" not for fame. He already had fame since he was a baby. I don't think Mj attached his name with any other celeb recognition. But with this guy, he's continuously being attached with MJ's name, and if he doesn;t want that to happen he should've declared he is not MJ's son, and not be silent about it by letting feldman speak.<br />
    <br /><br />He is not quiet check this out, sorry I don't know how to embed the video here:<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=687538101288238<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for the video sweet, I had already checked it out earlier today after I had posted my reply. My opinion about this whole thing is not going to change unless a REALLY substantial update comes up that proves me wrong.<br />Why was there a comparison with Michael Jackson's DNA in the first place. And the DNA report is actually fake. All of this sounds really bad to me. It feels like everyone wants a piece of MJ.<br />And I also feel that B.howard's words in that video were somewhat diplomatic. They don't declare anything... it just lets people discuss more about it. check out the comments below, 90% of them believe he is MJ's kid. mission accomplished.
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    on 1394314307:
    <br />Friends, Romans, countrymen....  :icon_lol:<br /><br />No, seriously, I am a bit surprised.<br /><br />Paris suicide attempt story comes out
    > hoax theories all over the place<br /><br />Ugly ugly stuff but still hoax theories. <br /><br />Now this...and no hoax theories? Nothing? Did we wean ourselves off hoaxing in the meantime?<br />
    <br /><br />LOL Mary you are funny. Also okay lets start with the Hoaxstuff.<br /><br />The Logo was taken from "Terminator Salvation". They produced this Movie in 77 Days. According to imdb the preview took place on 14.(2x7 lol) May 2009. Realase Date for the Cinema 21.(3x7 lol) May 2009. The 7. Song they used is called "Reveal/The Escape. One of the Main-Charakter<br />Marcus seemed to disappear and showed up later again. If I did understand Wikipedia correctly. But you can<br />read it for yourself.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_Salvation<br /><br />Then TMZ said there in No DNA. The LAB that was used is called "TRUTH 4 YOU". LOL How crazy is that.<br /><br />Corey Feldman did meet Joe Jackson in Las Vegas. On 18. January he did post this Picture exactly 77 Days<br />after I did post this thread:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24157.0.html<br /><br />Maybe a pure concidence. But I don't believe in them anymore.<br /><br /><br />Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman ; · 18. Jan.  <br />N Vegas w MJs dad! pic.twitter.com/4vov3DASfK<br /><br />4vov3DASfK<br /><br />By the Way did anyone see this Movie? Because I couldn't find it on the Internet. <br />But maybe Filmontv does us a favor and upload it. That would be really kind of them if they would do it.<br /><br />At least every Michael Jackson Fan knows now about the Site filmontv. maybe that was the purpose for all of it.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    first thought... "I'll be back"  :abouttime:
    on 1394484277:
    <br />first thought... "I'll be back"  :abouttime:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: How could I forget this one.
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />in this Video they say even Michael Jackson and his birthday.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And TMZ makes fun out of the whole Situation.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />in this Video they say even Michael Jackson and his birthday.  icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif<br /><br />&amp;amp;lt;a href=" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt; />
    <br />Ugh, you gotta be kidding me. I've almost made it out of this madness once and for all and you have to post this. August 29th, 1997, Michael Jackson turns 40, say what?? That was MJ's 39th birthday, like how the hell does that happen? First, how do the movie producers chose MJ's birthday as a noteworthy anniversary to mention in their alternative epilogue for T2 (oh god; TII), and second, ok they did chose it, after going through the trouble of researching it to put into the dialogue, how do they get it wrong?? That's just weird.<br /><br />Alternate ending. Wrong year. TII. I'll be back.<br /><br />bangheadwall.gif
    on 1394554564:
    <br />
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />in this Video they say even Michael Jackson and his birthday.  icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif<br /><br />&amp;amp;lt;a href=" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt; />
    <br />Ugh, you gotta be kidding me. I've almost made it out of this madness once and for all and you have to post this. August 29th, 1997, Michael Jackson turns 40, say what?? That was MJ's 39th birthday, like how the hell does that happen? First, how do the movie producers chose MJ's birthday as a noteworthy anniversary to mention in their alternative epilogue for T2 (oh god; TII), and second, ok they did chose it, after going through the trouble of researching it to put into the dialogue, how do they get it wrong?? That's just weird.<br /><br />Alternate ending. Wrong year. TII. I'll be back.<br /><br />bangheadwall.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: Bec, I know it was his 39 Birthday. But wasn't their in the Beginnung some Sort<br />of Rumour that Joe Jackson made Michael younger as he was a Member of the Jackson 5?<br /><br />Yep, some crazy stuff is going on. Just curious what will happen next.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.