Chimp Expert Jane Goodall - Bubbles Was Beaten On MJ's Watch

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]Chimp Expert Jane Goodall<br />Bubbles Was Beaten<br />On MJ's Watch[/size]<br />3/14/2014 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />031314-jane-goodall-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />The world's leading chimp expert says Michael Jackson's famous pet monkey Bubbles was brutalized at Neverland and she blames MJ.<br /><br />Jane Goodall dropped the bombshell leaving an event in Washington, D.C. ... saying Bubbles was BEATEN while in Michael's care.  She doesn't say who beat Bubbles, but she does say she confronted MJ and it "ticked him off."<br /><br />Our photog was clearly caught off guard and didn't ask the circumstances surrounding the alleged beating.  La Toya's ex-husband, Jack Gordon, claimed the singer did indeed abuse Bubbles, saying, "I saw Michael punch Bubbles, kick him in the stomach.  Michael used to say, 'He doesn't feel it.  He's a chimpanzee.  I have to discipline him.'"<br /><br />Various people in the MJ camp denied the claims, and there are stories that Bubbles was actually treated like a hairy king, eating at the dining room table with MJ and having free access to the fridge for Haagen-Dazs fixes.<br /><br />FYI -- Bubbles -- now 30 -- is alive and well  ...  living in a Florida animal sanctuary.<br /><br />0313-michael-jackson-and-bubbles-7.jpg

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes, Jack Gordon is such a credible source!  :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    What a ludicrous article.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    OMG !!!!  :icon_lol:  This is good!!Compliments to the imagination !  :icon_lol:  :Crash:<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Goodall looks to me  like she's had a few too many in this vid. There is no tail in this tale TMZ. Or monkey either as Bubbles is a great ape. <br />Way to go Harvey....add animal abuser to kiddie fiddler and sit back and watch the haters go crazy with venom. <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Here we go....there's more going on here than on the surface. <br />Jane has a case of sour grapes at not getting credit or monetary support from Heal The World which she says she was instrumental in bringing about.<br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/09/ent.jackson.goodall/index.html?eref=ew<br /><br />MAMONI VALLEY PRESERVE, Panama (CNN) -- A famed primatologist says the plight of chimpanzees helped inspire Michael Jackson to write the song "Heal the World."<br /><br />But the theme and the lyrics of the song turned out to be about a better world for humanity.<br /><br />"He wrote what he told me he thought was his most powerful song ever, but it didn't end up for animals," Jane Goodall said in a CNN interview Thursday night.<br /><br />Goodall spoke exclusively to CNN in a Panamanian rain forest where she is exploring a partnership on behalf of Roots & Shoots, her global youth education program.<br /><br />The interview comes as a new version of the song, first released on Jackson's 1991 "Dangerous" album, is being recorded by a collection of artists for release in late October.<br /><br />Goodall became friends with Jackson about 20 years ago when he invited her to his Neverland Ranch, where "he talked about his dreams for the place to have animals running, looking free like they would in the wild. ... It was just a very charming day, very low key, nobody else was there," she said.<br /><br />Goodall, famous for her 50 years of groundbreaking research on chimpanzees in Africa, said Jackson invited her because "he loved what I did."<br /><br />"He loved chimpanzees," she said. "He loved to watch them feeding. He liked their faces. They made him smile."<br /><br />Years later, she met Jackson's chimp, Bubbles, and has visited him at his retirement refuge in Florida, she said.<br /><br />"He's extremely handsome," she said. "He's a beautiful, beautiful chimp. So, he was rescued in time from this life of being inappropriately dressed up and carted around like a little symbol."<br /><br />Goodall, whose life has been spent understanding chimpanzees, said she found Jackson to be "a sad person."<br /><br />"In some ways, he was like a child, and a very sweet and gentle child, and he wanted me to tell him many, many stories," she said. "Stories about the chimpanzees, the forests, animals, anything. He told me he liked the way I told stories."<br /><br />Goodall, who travels the world to promote protection of endangered chimps, said she had hoped Jackson would help get her message out.<br /><br />"I said to him, 'You know, Michael, if you want to help, you could do a concert and give us a percentage. Or much better, write a song,' " she said.<br /><br />Jackson asked her for tapes of animals in distress because "he wanted to be angry and cry" as he wrote the song, which became "Heal the World," she said.<br /><br />The original CD cover notes credited Goodall for inspiring the song, she said.<br /><br />But, she added, the Jane Goodall Institute never saw any money from the song.<br /><br />Jackson later created the "Heal the World Foundation," which he funded with a series of concerts. The group delivered millions of dollars of relief to children around the world.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jane Goodall is a wonderful activist and is 100% devoted to conservation. And she does not sound drunk or intoxicated.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    For me this is a very random topic to be brought up ... hmm
    on 1394864962:
    <br />Jane Goodall is a wonderful activist and is 100% devoted to conservation. And she does not sound drunk or intoxicated.<br />
    <br /><br />Great activist doesn't mean you can't be a sour bitch when it comes to people.<br /><br />@Katy (MJFAN), good to see you back. Surprised, after what you said about me and this forum on the Front ass-kiss forum, but still good.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Oh the woman who plagiarized most of her last book and was caught and had to halt initial sales so they could reprint. I'd trust her opinions and research without hesitation...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1394903884:
    <br />@Katy (MJFAN), good to see you back. Surprised, after what you said about me and this forum on the Front ass-kiss forum, but still good.<br />
    <br /><br />I've literally posted on the new forum 6 times, havent made a post in the last 8 months or so, and this was only thing I wrote related to your forum<br /><br />
    I was also a member of the MJDHI forum since Aug. 2009. Haven't gotten on a lot since Front/TS threads were banned... (how can you kick michael out of his own hoax discussions?) excited to be a part of this forum. thank you purelove
    <br /><br />So... sorry if I .. ehm.. offended you ?  :confused: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1394995714:
    <br />
    on 1394903884:
    <br />@Katy (MJFAN), good to see you back. Surprised, after what you said about me and this forum on the Front ass-kiss forum, but still good.<br />
    <br /><br />I've literally posted on the new forum 6 times, havent made a post in the last 8 months or so, and this was only thing I wrote related to your forum<br /><br />
    I was also a member of the MJDHI forum since Aug. 2009. Haven't gotten on a lot since Front/TS threads were banned... (how can you kick michael out of his own hoax discussions?) excited to be a part of this forum. thank you purelove
    <br /><br />So... sorry if I .. ehm.. offended you ?  :confused: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />No you did not offend me, you just called me an idiot for thinking Front is a huge troll. No hard feelings though, I am used to it. Was just surprised.

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1394983328:
    <br />Oh the woman who plagiarized most of her last book and was caught and had to halt initial sales so they could reprint. I'd trust her opinions and research without hesitation...<br />
    <br /><br />What a coincidence: the new (altered to give appropriate credit to sources) book 'Seeds of Hope' is due out in two weeks, on 1st April 2014! Another publicity stunt by someone using MJ's name for free advertising??  Works every time.<br /><br />On March 22, 2013, Hachette Book Group announced that Goodall's and co-author Gail Hudson's new book, Seeds of Hope, would not be released on April 2 as planned due to the discovery of plagiarized portions.[44] A reviewer for the Washington Post found unattributed sections lifted from websites about organic tea, tobacco, and "an amateurish astrology site," as well as from Wikipedia.[45] Goodall apologized and stated, "It is important to me that the proper sources are credited, and I will be working diligently with my team to address all areas of concern. My goal is to ensure that when this book is released it is not only up to the highest of standards, but also that the focus be on the crucial messages it conveys."[46] The book is scheduled for release by Grand Central Publishing on 1 April 2014.[47]<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Goodall
  • on 1394814951:
    <br />[size=18pt]Chimp Expert Jane Goodall<br />Bubbles Was Beaten<br />On MJ's Watch[/size]<br />3/14/2014 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />031314-jane-goodall-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />The world's leading chimp expert says Michael Jackson's famous pet monkey Bubbles was brutalized at Neverland and she blames MJ.<br /><br />Jane Goodall dropped the bombshell leaving an event in Washington, D.C. ... saying Bubbles was BEATEN while in Michael's care.  She doesn't say who beat Bubbles, but she does say she confronted MJ and it "ticked him off."<br /><br />Our photog was clearly caught off guard and didn't ask the circumstances surrounding the alleged beating.  La Toya's ex-husband, Jack Gordon, claimed the singer did indeed abuse Bubbles, saying, "I saw Michael punch Bubbles, kick him in the stomach.  Michael used to say, 'He doesn't feel it.  He's a chimpanzee.  I have to discipline him.'"<br /><br />Various people in the MJ camp denied the claims, and there are stories that Bubbles was actually treated like a hairy king, eating at the dining room table with MJ and having free access to the fridge for Haagen-Dazs fixes.<br /><br />FYI -- Bubbles -- now 30 -- is alive and well  ...  living in a Florida animal sanctuary.<br /><br />0313-michael-jackson-and-bubbles-7.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />h754616B9<br /><br />Well, well ,well another one from "the cream" who likes to live dangerously and very extreme  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_mad:.......wich means of course creating controversy,a very familiar thing to her.Someone called her a "tramp" ..... G.D.Institute thought this was in bad taste....but at the and Godall herself found that thing(cartoon ) very amusing lol  :icon_geek: ,of course in exchange of some money profits from the all "thing"  :icon_rolleyes: .<br />A U.N. Messenger of Peace Corporation (how ironic  :suspect:  :icon_pale:  :Crash: ),she is also very "involved" with saving children  :icon_pale:.....sorry little monkeys from Africa ,just like her close "friend" Angelina fake cancer Jolie Pitt lol  :icon_geek: ,who is an avid speaker for U.N.I.C.E.F. corporation.How lovely ,eh  :icon_geek:??<br />Finally J.G. was  also featured in Apple's "Think Different" campaign  :icon_e_surprised: .....how ironic and coincidental huh  :Crash: ?? <br /><br /><br /><br />Think "different" and out of the box my ass  :icon_mad:  :animal0017: !!!
  • i could be wrong but didn't i read some sort of dedication to her on one of michael's cd's saying it wouldn't have been possible without her or have i confused that with someone else? :-[
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, suspicious, it's on the Dangerous album: "Dr Jane Goodall, thank you for your inspiration."
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oops didn't see the other thread on TMZ counter article.
  • :LolLolLolLol:siims like the person driving wanted to get her the heck outta there
  • on 1395151104:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:siims like the person driving wanted to get her the heck outta there<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: !!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Thanks for sharing this story from TMZ. I believe Michael beat his pet just like I believe Michael was guilty of ***es***ion. Not only is it against his nature but we are supposed to take the word of someone who has a grudge against Michael?<br /><br />This reminds me of the documentary that LaToya's so-called company JA-TAIL (Just Another Timely Adventure In Life) filmed of her emotional visit with Bubbles a few months after Michael left.<br /><br />Blessings
  • remember the monkey help thing from paris and and murray in the guerrilla suit.<br /><br />