Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -- Going To Court for Custody

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]Debbie Rowe<br />I'm Going to Court<br />To Get Michael Jackson's Kids[/size]<br /><br />49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />04-10-14-debbie-rowe-3kids-new-3.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.<br /><br />Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.<br /><br />Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.<br /><br />Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible. <br /><br />She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.<br /><br />As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.<br /><br />TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.<br /><br />Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.  <br /><br />Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Because of all the reasons mentioned in the article Debbie will definitely get those kids, which means that we're heading towards the next hoax chapter.  :icon_e_ugeek: :icon_eek: :ghsdf: :animal0017: 
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I certainly cannot imagine that Michael would 'use' his kids (again) as pawns in this 'hoax game'.
  • @Diggyon<;br /><br />What difference does it make if the kids are with Katherine or Debbie?<br /><br />@Do, Exactly.
    on 1397222578:
    <br />@Diggyon<;br /><br />What difference does it make if the kids are with Katherine or Debbie?<br /><br />@Do, Exactly.<br />
    <br /><br />All I can say is that moving the kids from Mrs. Katherine's house to Debbie's house is something we must stop at (if Debbie gets the kids). It's just my opinion, that's all.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I thought the kids were with MJ.
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    Odd pic... In my opinion that girl is not Paris.. She is so different! <br />
  • debbie, debbie, debbie,  never cared much for her.  how could a woman carry, give birth to, sign a contract, recieve a payday and agree to not have contact with her babies.  for this reason i have no respect for her.  when her & mike split even if he had custody NO WAY would he dictate not seeing them (anything for money).  now she's the i'm so concerned mommy.  not saying she doesn't have love for them, but she's never loved them enough, imo.  and to get custody is an AUTOMATIC payday in itself, because their under 18 and cannot legally control the support money.  <br />debbie, debbie, debbie,  u must think people have a  'D'  on their foreheads for DUMB. 
    on 1397240853:
    <br />Odd pic... In my opinion that girl is not Paris.. She is so different!<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. It's a totally different Paris. Now I wonder where the other Paris is!!!
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1397243495:
    <br />
    on 1397240853:
    <br />Odd pic... In my opinion that girl is not Paris.. She is so different!<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. It's a totally different Paris. Now I wonder where the other Paris is!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Arent you waiting for the comments now Lightning/Make up/different angle/etc?? <br />I see what you see in this Paris..but it is the same i see in the different Michaels.<br /><br />It is not personal diggyon i know you are considering other/every options(hope i say this correct?)
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    Noway, that is another girl. Her face is larger than Paris...and her eyes are different<br />
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    on 1397243495:
    <br />
    on 1397240853:
    <br /><br />I agree. It's a totally different Paris. Now I wonder where the other Paris is!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe your theory is right , but the similarity is high between these two so it's a 50-50 to be correct in my point of view.<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvn8aYoUnLxbqnPsPXjwFQz564SDHvSNZSJN7XnRb6dDJZSoIo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgZm7kgai70e2AOPKan83IfwQ9qs5MNj5NExYLbtesR_TPt7-UMQ<br />                              January                                                                                      March <br /><br />Debbie mentioned all the right reasons on this - so winning ? it's a sure thing -, if she wins this it would be very interesting to watch ...
  • on 1397206485:
    <br />[size=20pt]Debbie Rowe<br />I'm Going to Court<br />To Get Michael Jackson's Kids[/size]<br /><br />49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />04-10-14-debbie-rowe-3kids-new-3.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.<br /><br />Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.<br /><br />Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.<br /><br />Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible. <br /><br />She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.<br /><br />As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.<br /><br />TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.<br /><br />Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.  <br /><br />Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.<br />
    <br /><br />2009-14 Jul -Debbie Rowe 'drops custody fight for Michael Jackson's children'<br />2012- 11 august- Debbie Rowe Might Get Custody of Michael Jackson Kids<br />2013-October 5 - Debbie Rowe Considering Custody Bid for Daughter Paris (Exclusive)<br /><br />Old news is "NEW" again  :LolLolLolLol: .<br />She's now talking that the Jacksons are a bad influence on kids lol......how about before Debbie?? What have you done for this "poor kids", since the infamous 2009 ....except talking rubbish?? Jermaine Jacksun "plain creepy and extremely inappropriate"  :icon_rolleyes: ?? <br /><br />jerm_zps6f585059.gif~c100<br />enhanced-buzz-11131-1325879061-49.jpg<br /><br />Ya Debbie,talking about Filthy mouth lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :thjajaja121: !!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    "Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ." Who are the sources? <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1397239726:
    <br />I thought the kids were with MJ.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think the same, from the beginning. And, as always, Michael is behind all.  :moonwalk_:
  • on 1397254798:
    <br />
    on 1397206485:
    <br />[size=20pt]Debbie Rowe<br />I'm Going to Court<br />To Get Michael Jackson's Kids[/size]<br /><br />49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />04-10-14-debbie-rowe-3kids-new-3.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.<br /><br />Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.<br /><br />Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.<br /><br />Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible. <br /><br />She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.<br /><br />As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.<br /><br />TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.<br /><br />Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.  <br /><br />Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.<br />
    <br /><br />2009-14 Jul -Debbie Rowe 'drops custody fight for Michael Jackson's children'<br />2012- 11 august- Debbie Rowe Might Get Custody of Michael Jackson Kids<br />2013-October 5 - Debbie Rowe Considering Custody Bid for Daughter Paris (Exclusive)<br /><br />Old news is "NEW" again  :LolLolLolLol: .<br />She's now talking that the Jacksons are a bad influence on kids lol......how about before Debbie?? What have you done for this "poor kids", since the infamous 2009 ....except talking rubbish?? Jermaine Jacksun "plain creepy and extremely inappropriate"  :icon_rolleyes: ?? <br /><br />jerm_zps6f585059.gif~c100<br />enhanced-buzz-11131-1325879061-49.jpg<br /><br />[size=18pt]Ya Debbie,talking about Filthy mouth lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :thjajaja121: !!!!<br />
    [/size]<br /><br />that was my reaction when i saw this also.  and is it me or does germ's nose look different than it did before?
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    <br />I thought the same, but after seaching for pictures they all look like the same nose to me, so no nose job..... at least not recently....imo.<br /><br /><br />wenn2567513.jpg<br />Jermaine-Jackson.jpg<br />[imghttp://blog.1001actus.com/files/jermaine.jpg][/img]
  • fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    She won´t get the custody.It's just a feeling... Like i said before, i really don't know what's debbie doing in this hoax... I think she's just entertainment while things happen on the backstage. LOL :moonwalk_:
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    I never liked Debbie. that does not look like paris at all in either pic. why do her eyes appear a darker color now? honestly, blanket looks wayyyy different. jermaines nose looks different and his skin seems smoother now. its not that many lights, angles or photoshopping in the world. something is fishy :moonwalk_:
    fact is Paris is 16 now, at the time this will come to court she will probably be 17, Prince is 17 now and will probably be 18 when this will come to court, Blanket is out of the question he isnt Debbie's son at all and not blood related, so the judge will never give custody to Debbie regarding Blanket.<br />Thereby concerning their age the judge will hear the children what they want and where they want to live.<br /><br />Even tho it  doesnt matter,  because MJ is alive and taking care of his children. i am still convinced of that,... maybe even more then ever....
  • This story is not true.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Legally, MJ is "still dead", so the last will should prevail.<br /><br />
    yeah,... story is BS