Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited January 1970 in News
[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]The end comes SUDDENLY!<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/religion/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=67}<br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Finally  ...  the time that we have all been waiting for!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:    :th_bravo:    :woohoo2:    :moonwalk_:    :icon_cool:    :)    :icon_geek:    :icon_mrgreen:    :penguin:    :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br /> :abouttime:    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br />To everyone who is new to the hoax forum—welcome!  And you have a lot of reading to do, if you want to get a good understanding of the reasons for the hoax, etc.<br /><br />To everyone who has been on the forum previously, but didn’t stay here until the BAM—welcome back!  And you may also want to do some reading, and catch up on things that you missed while you were away.<br /><br />To everyone who stayed here, and never left—congratulations!  You decided to: “keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,16148.0.html}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]TS Is a Fake Informer![/size]<br />For those who thought that TS is a fake informer, because there was no BAM by then end of 2012—I will quote from sweetsunsetwithMJ:<br />“HOAX = FAKE (not real)<br />TS = INSIDER (person who is giving us first hand info to make us understand this hoax, maybe from MJ’s inner circle??)<br />SO.....<br />TS = FAKE INFORMER (informer of the fake)<br />It took me a time to understand it but I’ve finally understood it.”<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23784.msg439987.html#msg439987}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]TIAI Redirects for 10-27-13, & 5-5-14[/size]<br />{http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/}<br /><br />Did anyone notice that the Dow Jones hit a new all-time high, for the first time in several years, on 3-5-13 {http://www.cnbc.com/id/100507978}?  And this was about three years after TS connected the market with the hoax, and specifically with the March 5 date: “God is fully capable of controlling world events.  And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7064.0.html}<br /><br />Furthermore, believe it or not—as Adi noticed—the total days since June 25, 2009, is exactly 1776 (inclusive reckoning, as usual); this is the exact number that I used as the title and subtitle (see subsection 4-21), clear back in 2010, for that same Update #4.<br />{http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=6&d1=25&y1=2009&m2=5&d2=5&y2=2014&ti=on}<br /><br />And did anyone notice when the S&P 500 closed at 1776—for the first time ever {http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^gspc}??  How’s that for some fancy insider trading, LOL!?!  Again, 1776 is the number of the days since 6-25-09, and 1776 is also the exact number in the title/subtitle of that Update #4 (777 + 999 = 1776).  TS redirected to the S&P specifically on 10-27-13, which was more than half of a year in advance!<br /><br />While some might be trying to calculate the odds, that all of this is just coincidence: others might begin to realize The Source, of the information that I’ve posted over the years.<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21995.msg384706.html#msg384706; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,11061.msg190844.html#msg190844}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Level #7, Sign #7, Update #7[/size]<br />Level #7 was already finished, in 2012.  For those who are interested in The Signs: the final one, Sign #7, will be the redirect for Saturday, May 10.  And for those who have read the previous Updates: the final one, Update #7, will be the redirect for Monday, May 12.  Update #7 will explain who I am, as well as The Source.  For now, though, I will say that I’m not Front, and I’m not MJ (as I’ve said before); but Front is the real MJ <br /><br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Let’s do it one more time  ...[/size]<br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br />

Comments

• Whoooo Hoooo! THIS IS IT!!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Front is not MJ, sorry.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    TS is an informer of the fake ... so what does that make this post??  Just saying. 
  • <br />Interesting development after being quiet for so long.<br /><br /><br /><br />I will continue to keep faith with this for  as long as it takes  and see how it unfolds.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :compute:    :icon_e_smile:  God bless you all.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />
    I can't believe this. Deleted Fronts's twitter too. The idiot is getting enough attention already.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @Curls...that is how I interpreted that as well. <br /><br />Well do I remember the ugliness of that twitter war.  <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    What does this have to do with MJ and/or the hoax? Looks like nothing and/or nothing. Anyone want to offer a reason why this thread should stay open?
    on 1399302114:
    <br />What does this have to do with MJ and/or the hoax? Looks like nothing and/or nothing. Anyone want to offer a reason why this thread should stay open?<br />
    <br /><br />Honestly I don't have one.

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Wow.  5/5/1+4  5/5/5  Hope it's true, but will keep the faith in any case!  Can it be????  :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
    Also, Level 7 was not finished in 2012. As with many things, TS/_comments, just because you say it, doesn't make it so, and you cannot rewrite history to suit your needs; some of us have better memories than that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I would like to wait and watch for the next 7 days. But in saying that,  I am assuming that  May 12th for the update is actually May 12th of this year.
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    So today is the Bam ?  All of the sudden ? I'm sorry, I don't buy this, after all these years of hopelessly waiting. <br />
    Well someone is playing us for fools - question is ... which 'someone' is it?  Keeping my options open right now.  Stay vigilant guys. I'm pretty confident all is not as it seems in many directions. Trust your own instincts, don't be swayed by anyone else.
  • False. Come on TS.<br /><br />You got bored after having fun with this community, so you left, but felt that you wanted to have fun again, so you came back with all the nonsense?<br /><br />Giving dates means nothing. You will obviously not show up on the date that you say you will, so why say stuff? Anyways dude, at this point, just shut up and leave.<br /><br />Obviously you have no life whatsoever, which is why you're here wasting everyone else's time.<br /><br />Won't believe MJ is back until I see with my eyes and see it on a major news media site, which will obviously not happen.<br /><br />It's funny how a simple "BAM" thing that MJ said for his rehearsal has been twisted and turned and interpreted in a completely different manner. "BAM" is used often and is a common word to express something, it doesn't mean that he was referring to his so-called "return."<br /><br />"BAM" ain't happening people. Nothing to see here, move on.
    Oh BAM is happening [member=1683]MJ_TheKingOfPop[/member] I would just be very surprised if that happened today.

• on 1399317228:
    <br />Oh BAM is happening [member=1683]MJ_TheKingOfPop[/member] [size=24pt]I would just be very surprised[/size] if that happened today.<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't that the whole point of the supposed "BAM", as pointed out by a few people?
    Yes, BAM will be a surprise, I just said that I would be surprised if it would be today as in I do not expect anything today.

Stock market closed too: 1,884.66 Up 3.52 (0.19%) 4:10 PM EDT. <br /><br />No 1776.

Well since TS/_comments last redirected to anything interesting (stock market watch) I have since joined the stock market. Yay me. I'm like a real adult now finally. Thanks MJ's hoax for making me grow up.<br /><br />TS/_comments may be a lot of things but I do not harbor any ill will toward he. He has always been positive and civil, no matter how nasty the peanut gallery gets, so let's all do our personal best to play nice and refrain from any attacks.<br /><br />Although I am curious... @TS/_commets: since you seem to think a certain poser is so "real", why didn't you post your Cinco de Mayo post on that forum?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    The truth did not expect today Bam! . TS_comments is Bam! return. I hope the last sign # 7 and the explanation of the hoax. So Front is the real MJ?  :suspect:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    i don't know if i'm allowed to say this here, but i am still so dissapointed in Front for lacking the L.O.V.E he pretend to own all this times?  the way he bashed Souza, i have no words for that!. HE'd used Souzas place/forum for several years, and did feel the need to openly (twitter) attack Souza after he felt he was not treated right!? I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that! So if he is MJ ......Where is the L.O.V.E?, or is it only for people who are nice and lovely and say sweet things to him. What happened to the other cheek.<br /><br /><br />i am very curious what TS-comments has to tell us, for sign 7 update 7 etc......<br /><br />
    I'm sorry Souza, but why does this quote keep running through my head?!<br /><br />"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" -  from Shakespeare's Hamlet<br /><br />(BTW, TS_comments didn't say the S&P would close yesterday at 1776 - he asked if anyone noticed when it did.)
    on 1399303689:
    <br />...  I am assuming that  May 12th for the update is actually May 12th of this year.<br />
    <br /><br />Well he did also say 'Monday' so if it's not this year, the next one is in 2025!
  • on 1399302723:
    <br />Also, Level 7 was not finished in 2012. As with many things, TS/_comments, just because you say it, doesn't make it so, and you cannot rewrite history to suit your needs; some of us have better memories than that.<br />
      <br /> <br />the same came to my mind.  i don't remember 7 being done. i don't come here everyday but i do remember people asking about what happened to it.  anyway welcome back TS, if nothing else u helped to keep things lively
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    on 1399298717:
    <br />I can't believe this. Deleted Fronts's twitter too. The idiot is getting enough attention already.<br />
    <br /><br />But Front's twitter isn't deleted <br /><br /><br /><br />@curls ; @RK<;br /><br />"TS is a fake informer" would mean "TS is a hoax informer", where hoax = fake. Atleast that's what I understood.<br /><br />Level 7 was never completed, but only gave room to more questions and confusion.