Hello :)

kruszkovakruszkova Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello!<br />I thought it can be a good idea to join a forum because I don't have anyone who I can talk with about Michael Jackson and it was making me sad so long. So now I am here and this is the time to introduce myself.<br /><br />First of all I must say that English is not my first language so I am sorry for any mistakes I will do. I am from Poland, Europe - you should probably heard about this country because Michael enjoyed his stay here.<br />I am 21 years old (in June), I don't dance, sing or do anything like that.<br />I just like mr. Jackson because I think he is the last person in this 'famous world'who stayed normal, honest, modest and good. I admire his value system, talents, personality.<br />I have never been a fan before but please don't hate me for that - I was raised without any music. Really.<br />And i did not know that he had other colour of skin untill 2009. I didn't have own opinion about Michael either.<br />When I heard he died it was like 'oh really? that's weird and sad but you know, everybody dies'<br />Then I met my boyfriend who is in love with MJ from a long time, his childhood. And I started to listen his music, watching shows, interviews and finally I started to searching about his death. And something was stinky there - I thought.<br /><br />As I said i have no one to talk to about it because my boyfriend like likes him but you know he is not obsessed with it like I think I am and i don't want to tire him.<br /><br />I didn't know about all these lies about Michael, all that unbelievable cruelty which with he was treated so many years. And now it breaks my heart.<br />I think it is amazing that because of what he was like everybody can feel the special connection with him. He didn't judge anybody and if someone had a chance and opportunities to be his friend - it could be possible. <br />Every day I cry because I think what they have done to him was a slowly crucifixion, a tortures. And as we all know he don't deserve it. I feel so much pain that nobody can't do anything with it.<br /><br />I know I am not alone (:)) with my feelings so really I am here to talk, admire MJ, and believe he is alive. I watched sooo many things on YT, I read a lot things on blogs, and a lot of this is worth nothing BUT if you want you find no stupid things but the real clues...  But you have to keep an open mind. Right?<br /><br />Ok that is it thank you :)

Comments