Hi to all

ChrissaChrissa Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, I'm new here. My name's Chrissa and I'm from Greece.<br />I'm MJ fan from early age till now. I admire him so much.<br />I'm not singer or dance but I love to sing in general, but<br />also to sing MJ's songs and dance like him.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Chrissa and welcome. What is your favorite MJ song to sing along with? If you are like me, it would be hard to pick only one, but in a pinch, I would have to go with Stranger in Moscow. I just love that song.
  • ChrissaChrissa Posts: 2
    on 1404055324:
    <br />Hi Chrissa and welcome. What is your favorite MJ song to sing along with? If you are like me, it would be hard to pick only one, but in a pinch, I would have to go with Stranger in Moscow. I just love that song. <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for the warm welcome. It's kind of difficult to choose one fav MJ's song. I like many of him.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome Chrissa !!!<br /><br />I  love , as you all,every  song of our Michael because all  are fantastic !<br /><br />But the one which accompanied me through the good times and the bad times of my life is Man in the mirror.... is my magic potion!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Nice to meet you !!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Chrissa welcome! I also like to sing with MJ, of course, he does not know, lol!