Xscape docu posted on 7/7/2014 on MJVevo

TheFosterKidTheFosterKid Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
On MJ's Youtube account, a documentary of the making of Xscape was posted.<br /><br />1. It was posted 7/7/2014, a very important date in the death hoax community.<br />2. They kept referring to MJ "being in the background".<br />3. One of the people who worked on the album spoke about how he heard MJ's voice as if he was in the studio next to him when he was making the album.<br />4. The documentary finished with this quote from This Is It:<br /><br />"It's an adventure. It's a great adventure. They want escapism. We'll take them places they've never been before."-MJ.<br /><br />This quote could relate to the death hoax for a number of reasons:<br /><br />1. Peter Pan, a character MJ idolised, famously said "To die would be awfully big adventure." (ie "It's a great adventure.")<br />2. "Escapism" could relate to how MJ's escaped and gone into hiding.<br /><br /><br />
Side Note
<br />I live in Cork City, Ireland. One of the places MJ stayed at just before his "death" was Ireland and he spoke about how he'd like to buy a home here. I might be biased but I've always felt that if MJ was to fake his death, he'd come here due to his love for the place. And the day after he "died", I thought I saw someone who looked and sounded like MJ in disguise. (I was fishing with my fosterdad by the local river. I dropped a five euro note and the person who sounded like MJ handed it back to me, which is how I knew what he sounded like.) This was before I even knew about the possibility of the death hoax-I'm not sure if people had even begun to suspect a hoax yet, as it was so soon after the "death". However, bear in mind that I was still surprised by the news of his death and I was only thirteen so my mind might have been playing tricks on me. But yeah, that's my story about how I began to think that he might still be alive. (Also note that I wasn't a fan of MJ's at the time. My fosterparents kept me away from his music due to the child molestation rumours so I wasn't really upset at his "death" as I didn't know that much about him. I was just surprised that he died so suddenly and that everyone seemed so upset about it.)<br /><br />Two things to think about:<br />1. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian came here for their honeymoon. Literally half an hour drive from where I live. Anyways, Cork isn't really a "honeymoon destination" so why would they come here? If we were to believe that MJ chose Ireland as his hiding place, maybe Kanye decided to visit him. I don't know much about Kanye West but he is a pretty influential, black singer so there is a possibility that he and MJ are in cahoots.<br /><br />2. All over the city centre, on street lights and stuff, there's graffiti with the word "hoax". I'm not sure if this is a common graffiti term but it might mean something :P<br /><br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Do you have a link please?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for posting the link RK - that was a pretty cool vid and the contributors obviously have huge respect and love for MJ but as usual with all these 'posthumous' projects I'm left wondering if MJ had any input.  Do they all know he's alive and did he actually work with them on producing this album how he wants it to be?  Or is it 'as portrayed' - MJ out of the picture, and a group of musicians/producers/artists doing their best with what MJ left? Wonder if we'll ever know!
  • on 1405070207:
    <br />Thanks for posting the link RK - that was a pretty cool vid and the contributors obviously have huge respect and love for MJ but as usual with all these 'posthumous' projects I'm left wondering if MJ had any input.  Do they all know he's alive and did he actually work with them on producing this album how he wants it to be?  Or is it 'as portrayed' - MJ out of the picture, and a group of musicians/producers/artists doing their best with what MJ left? Wonder if we'll ever know!<br />
    <br /><br />I believe they know MJ is alive, I'm pretty sure of it, otherwise this project wouldn't have been kicked off.