Intriguing MJ Interviews

EchoEcho Posts: 111
edited January 1970 in News
A lot of interviews featuring MJ have cropped up in recent years. I have listened and watched too many to imagine. <br /><br />But this one remains my all time favorite.<br /><br /> /><br />In 2014 which is your favorite interview?

Comments

• titaniatitania Posts: 160
    There are so many captivating interviews with Michael  so it's hard to single out  a favourite. <br /><br />However, I really  enjoy the one where he answers questions via computer from the fans. The one where MJ says he states that Wolverine is his superhero of choice....<br /><br />Haven't the time to check out the link right now as I have to be on the move but I feel sure that you know which one I mean.<br /><br />Have a great day! :)<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • As much as I hate the circumstances which it took place under; I would have to say that my favorite interview was MJ and Geraldo during the trial. He was so peaceful and so darn handsome to me.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL - you beat me to it there michaelslady!  My favourite too, especially the bit about film ... directing ... surprises .... and having a lot of fun ... KWIM?!