Do they put hospital gowns on dead bodies?

wandulkawandulka Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I am sure this has been discussed like a million times, but why the hell is Michael wearing a hospital gown in that photo in which he is supposed to be dead, when he was clearly shirtless in that ambulance pic. Since when do they dress dead bodies?

Comments

• it's all photoshop<br /><br />
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The photo is probably one of MJ in hospital after one of his procedures.  It doesn't look like a picture of a dead person to me.  I think this was discussed at that time somewhere.  :smiley_abuv:
  • Supposedly Michael was naked when he was taken to the hospital (autopsy report says no clothing was present), so putting a gown on him would be appropriate, (as long as he wasn't dead) but then you have to ask, why was Michael naked?  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Coroner's (or whomever) remove the clothes when doing an autopsy so if the person is deceased why bother with a gown?<br /><br />And too, if Michael was naked where did he have his drivers license that he had been identified by?<br /><br />This pic is just one of many that just doesn't make any sense. <br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!