Hi, Again

DesDes Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Well, I feel a bit nostalgic coming back here. I used to be on this site just about every day from 2009 till around 2012. I was prevously KingofPopforever. I'm not sure if any of the original hoaxers are here, so that's why I'm introducing myself. Just curious to see what's going on, and checking out what I have missed over the past couple years. lol

Comments

• Hi Des! I just started hoaxing over the summer. Sometimes, I feel I missed out on a lot of things especially during the first few years after June 25 2009 and during the trials.  I'm going back and reading previous posts and see that there were pages and pages of comments.  Now, not so much. 
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hi Des, it's been getting quieter and quieter here since the end of 2012, when the Bam many of us were foolishly expecting didn't happen.  I think many now doubt MJ will return and are just getting on with their own lives. I guess some stopped believing too.<br /><br />Personally, I have no reason to throw out the window all the years on investigating his 'death', so I'm still sure he's alive, I hope he'll return to shock the world into questioning what they are told and believe, but I'm not holding my breath.  I get on with my life away from my computer much more these days, which is as it should be, but I still pop in here regularly just in case, you know!<br /><br />Oh, and I want to know when Murray makes his next move - his story isn't over yet.<br /><br />I'll PM you with some other stuff ...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hi Des welcome back!  :icon_razz:
  • opps  posted before I finished  computers error :)
  • Hi Des<br /><br />Been here since 2009 and Im still here not quite as much, but usually check by when Im on my computer.  I wasnt a big believer of BAM dates so I guess I wasnt disappointed, for me Im in for the long haul, just watching and waiting.  Ive learned a lot and see the world in a whole new way from before 2009.  <br /><br />I guess we may never know for sure, but  I will patiently wait and see, you never know.<br /><br /> :compute:  :Crash: LOL  <br /><br />Much love to all.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • Hi Des<br />I'm still here watching and hoping. I feel in my heart that he is still alive and enjoying his life. i come online and read every time i get a chance to. love seeing all the new and interesting thoughts.<br /><br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • DesDes Posts: 3
    on 1417209121:
    <br />Hi Des<br /><br />Been here since 2009 and Im still here not quite as much, but usually check by when Im on my computer.  I wasnt a big believer of BAM dates so I guess I wasnt disappointed, for me Im in for the long haul, just watching and waiting.  Ive learned a lot and see the world in a whole new way from before 2009.  <br /><br />I guess we may never know for sure, but  I will patiently wait and see, you never know.<br /><br /> :compute:  :Crash: LOL  <br /><br />Much love to all.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I never believed in the BAM dates either. I also never believed any of the people who claimed to be MJ. The only thing I actually believed for sure, was that MJ was alive. However, in the past couple years I have questioned whether or not that is even true.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Des! WB! I was here from the beginning and here occasionally now to check in. Mostly on twitter.
  • Hi Des,  I was here almost in beginning until about 2012.  I check in sometimes but glad  I'm no longer obsessed.  I moved on to protect my heart.  I know Michael is still alive.  I'm grateful to have just accepted that.  I pray that one day soon I will know the absolute truth.  He's still making money but I want to see him!!!!  <br /><br />We worked it all out on this site and I had my proof verified here, no matter the myriad of game playing and theatrics... I'm grateful for this site at a time when I was confused about what I was reading and learning... Typed in "is Michael alive?" Because it was a hunch, and this site popped up.  Someone knew we'd find this site to keep us occupied.  If it were just a game by others played on us, we wouldn't have  had the thought, " is Michael alive"?  That question preceded my time on this site because the circumstances learned warranted this question.  There will always be something to this.
  • EchoEcho Posts: 111
    I watched steadily for 5 years and finally decided to join in 2014. Hello...sorry so late.  ;)