Is Michael trying to tell us something through his fan site?

iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
edited December 2014 in News
Hi everyone!<br /><br />I'm not sure how many of you are involved over on Michael's official fan site but the Estate and Sony have changed the entire website. For those of you who do not know this, the Estate runs the site - I know this because I received confirmation through the online team.<br /><br />There used to be forums where issues could be discussed (minus any hoax talk - that was band by the Estate) but now according to a press release the forums will no longer be.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/new-michaeljacksoncom-coming-soon<br /><br />New MichaelJackson.com Coming Soon <br />December 08, 2014<br /><br />Hi there!<br /><br />We are happy to share with you that there are upgrades to the MichaelJackson.com site coming soon that we think will make for an even better and smoother experience. The Estate and Sony Music have taken fan feedback into consideration and are excited to announce the following changes will occur in the next few weeks:<br /><br />A faster-loading site across all devices<br /><br /> The developers have been working to ensure that the site remains robust while also allowing for the best experience for all visitors, regardless of whether they are using a computer or mobile device.<br /><br />New, sleeker design<br /><br /> The new site will feature brighter accent and background colors to improve the graphic display as well as to make the text easier to read.<br />Facebook comments integration<br /><br /> Fans have previously been able to log into the website using their Facebook account, but now that functionality will be expanded to make integration throughout the site more seamless and allow easier participation in fan-to-fan communication, comments, and discussion threads.<br /><br /> It will also integrate discussions with the rest of the content on the site more organically, rather than pushing them off to a separate forum section. As a result, the separate forum section will be eliminated from the website, so it is important that if you communicate with anyone solely through the website forums, you should reach out and exchange other contact information with them in order to stay in touch.<br /><br />Fan art that has been previously submitted will still be available in the fan galleries, and users will no longer have to create an account to participate in discussions or submit original fan art.<br /><br />The new site will be a significant improvement to the user experience on MichaelJackson.com, and we look forward to seeing you on the site!<br /><br />I can only speculate on why the forums will no longer be there but I assume it is because of all the bickering and drama that went back and forth between certain people.<br /><br />Anyway, there's more to just the website being changed. In the press release it mentions logging in using Facebook which brings me to my next item that for me is a bit interesting.<br /><br />While on Facebook I noticed a friend had typed mj.com in her post and then noticed a Welcome sign at the end of her post. I clicked on the mj link and it brought me to this:<br /><br />mjdotcomQandA_zpsa3fb4841.jpg<br /><br />Look at question # 2 and the reply. The reply seems for all purposes that it is being answered by Michael. I don't know when these questions were asked - does anyone have any information on this?<br /><br />Here is what it looks like on Facebook when you type mj.com:<br /><br />Welcomewhenmentioningmjdotcomonfb_zps6a3c0a61.jpg<br /><br />1. Why would fans now be able to access an old website that Michael had created in 1994?<br /><br />2. Why when a link is provided to mj.com (on facebook) we have a welcome sign above it?<br /><br /><br />I do have one thing that comes to mind. Everyone remember Murray's documentary that he made to clear himself? There was this that was included with the slide presentation:<br /><br />7LISTEN_zps93645c98.jpg<br /><br /><br />So, is Michael trying to tell us to pay attention? If so, to what?<br /><br />Here's the link:<br /><br />http://mj.com/<br /><br />Love you Michael!

Comments

• I found something on this forum that relates to what I posted above.<br /><br />Here is that thread from the forum:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,6237.msg99295.html#msg99295<br /><br />It was discovered that there is possibly more websites and one was created in July 2009? From what I read these did not lead to the Sony official website but other websites. Since this is an old thread, pics are no longer viewable. If anyone is still here that commented on this old thread please give some insight into all of this and if you still have the pics please post them again.<br /><br />I did click on the links that were provided to the other websites but they now all go the official fan website.<br /><br />Here are the links that were provided:<br /><br />http://themichaeljacksoncompany.com/<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonback.com/  (Back???)<br /><br />http://mjjackson.com/<br /><br />Here is info from the thread on michaeljacksoncompany:<br /><br />INFO:<br /><br />The Michael Jackson Company, Inc. is a company founded by pop icon Michael Jackson on June 27, 2006. Michael Jackson?s Spokesperson Raymone Bain is General Manager of the new entity. It will replace the now defunct MJJ Productions. It is not a record label in contrast to the now defunct MJJ Music. <br /><br />The newly formed company is set in the restructuring of Jackson's personal and business affairs. He has hired New York based L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan Firm, known for business restructuring and turnarounds, to oversee legal matters involving his business affairs. The Michael Jackson Company, Inc. is the "new" MJJ Productions, Inc. <br /><br />The company will also be responsible for overseeing finances of a possible world tour. <br /><br />At the beginning of March 2007 an art competition started. Where it was stated that the three winners will have their work advertised and put on the soon to be made website, which will be run by the Michael Jackson Company. <br /><br />Jackson's new venture will launch an official website for the new company later on in the year 2007 to help promote his new music and inform the public of the latest developments in his career. <br /><br /><br />There is also an e-mail address:<br /><br />2010@michaeljacksonback.com<br /><br /><br />Now as far as that e-mail address goes it reminded me of a channel on ustream: michaeljacksonteam2010. Back in March of 2010, supposedly Michael gave a live Q and A session. I'm going to say that didn't happen (at least not with Michael) but a group of us communicated with someone in May of 2010 for several hours who said it was Michael.<br /><br /><br />What does everyone think about all of this?<br /><br />Why do the links in the old thread now convert to the Official fan site and why was one labeled back?<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br /><br /><br />
  • I've been trying to find info on all of the sites and I've been pretty successful but I wanted to talk about mj.com first.<br /><br />I created a chart with the domain names and dates:<br /><br />chartfordomainnames_zps4a1f6af4.jpg<br /><br />Mj.com was created 1st<br />Michaeljackson.com was created 2nd<br />Mjjackson.com was created 3rd<br />Michaeljacksonback.com was created 4th<br />Themichaeljacksoncompnay.com was created 5th<br /><br /><br />Take a look at the date for when michaeljackson.com had a change – September 02, 2010<br /><br />Now take a look when mj.com had an update – September 09, 2011<br /><br /><br />Take a look at the expiration date of michaeljackson.com (current fan site) – October 04, 2011.<br /> <br />Now look at the expiration date for mj.com – December 13, 2019. [size=18pt]2019[/size]?<br /><br />How can the official fan site be expired when it is still up and running? Let me try and explain this.<br /><br />The believers were once accepted on the official fan site but in February of 2011 that all changed – the Estate created guidelines that forbid talk of the hoax. <br /><br />1. The official fan site expired 8 months after the believers being banned.<br />2. Mj.com had a change 7 months after the ban . <br />3. There was activity between the two sites within a month of each other in 2011<br /><br />Now in my search I found a name associated with mj.com which is John Mitchell. JM or MJ backwards.<br /><br />Look at the site it has initials of JM in the corner:<br /><br />jmforjohnmitchell_zps878ccd3b.jpg<br /><br /><br />Remember the questions on that site?<br /><br />Question: When and why did you register mj.com?<br /><br />Answer: I registered it back in 1994. I chose it because it is the initials of my name, so its easy for people to remember.<br /><br />JM would be John Mitchell’s initials so why isn’t the site jm.com?<br /><br />I could be totally insane and maybe mj.com has nothing to do with Michael – I haven’t found a connection to the Estate in any way. That’s my mission now!<br /><br />Does anyone remember at anytime if Michael ever talked about a John Mitchell?<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br /><br />
  • on 1418620314:
    <br /><br />Does anyone remember at anytime if Michael ever talked about a John Mitchell?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />have a look:I read "Mitchells Music" (from "Moonwalker"), so this might possibly be one of his aliases <br />moonwalker.jpg
  • I went to the site called mjhoax.com. It showed a page with black background and a blue circle at the top. In white writing were the words:<br /><br /><br />This site cannot be copied or duplicated in any way or form.<br /><br />If any person is found to have used information from this site, they will be reported to the World Internet Authority (WIA).<br /><br />WorldInternetAuthority.com (WIA) is a registered trademark ®.<br /><br />there's nowhere to click on the site. I just find it odd that someone would only buy a website to have barely anything on it. Does this mean anything?
  • on 1418755165:
    <br />
    on 1418620314:
    <br /><br />Does anyone remember at anytime if Michael ever talked about a John Mitchell?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />have a look:I read "Mitchells Music" (from "Moonwalker"), so this might possibly be one of his aliases <br />moonwalker.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well how about that! It may mean something, but then again it might not but at least we have one of those 'coincidences' one more time. I'm going to watch Moonwalker during that scene and see what is said. I think this is where he is being watched.<br /><br />Also, that is odd about that site mjhoax.com, I'm going to take a look at that as well.<br /><br />Love you Michael!
  • I found a little bit of information on WIA; they have a FB page.<br /><br />The last post was on December 21, 2012 (12-12-12)<br />They sue people a lot and for big money (billions!)<br /><br />There are also other sites with the same message and blue circle:<br /><br />worldinternetauthority.com (Giant 6 World)<br />worldinternetauthority.net<br />worldinternetauthority.org<br />eskanders.com<br /><br />All of the sites have the blue circle and same message about copying - I even hovered over different areas to see if I could click on anything but no luck. I have no idea what this WIA is, possibly a watchdog group? But then why create a website for the hoax?<br /><br />I counted the points that surround the circle and there are 32. Reminded me of the 32 stars on the CA seal in Murray's trial.<br /><br />ok off to watch Moonwalker now.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br /><br />
  • Well I’ve watched it and it amazes me how much a person can forget details even though you have seen something again and again. <br /><br />I am going to say that we were supposed to be lead back to Moon Walker. <br /><br />Similarities between Moon Walker and this hoax:<br /><br />1. Being hunted (the soldiers reminded me of the guys in the Billboard show of the hologram).<br />2. Smooth Criminal segment (which was in TII - not just the song but footage from Moon Walker was included). As far as the song goes, you can replace Annie with Michael and have pretty much the same situation.<br />3. The machine he turns into vs. Lightman.<br />4. Wishing Michael to come back which he did (TII shows Michael disappearing from the crowd after the 4 year speech which tells me if someone disappears they eventually show back up).<br />5. Coming together over Michael (after he left us and Come Together in Moon Walker)<br />6. All of the fantastic special effects in Moon Walker reminded me of how over the top the concerts were to be. 3D lighting, biggest LED screen and so on.<br /><br />Are we being told not to give up? I think so.<br /><br />Maybe this is one of the ‘great adventures’ he had in store for us. <br /><br />I wonder where we will be lead next.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • Ok, the new fan site has now officially been launched, but before that let's ask ourselves why 4 different links all lead us to the official fan site:<br /><br />www.mjjackson.com<br />(expires 10/2015)<br /><br />www.themichaeljacksoncompany.com <br />(expires 10/2015)<br /><br />www.mj.com <br />(expires 12/2019)<br /><br />www.michaeljackson.com <br />(expired 07/2010)<br /><br />And one site that looks like a special website was created just for the hoax (mjhoax.com) by a group that is odd to say the least.<br /><br />What are the possible reasons for all of this? Are we being told something?<br /><br />Now back to the official site. It was launched on Dec. 15th and according to the site just in time for the Holidays!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/just-time-holidays-new-michaeljacksoncom-here<br /><br />Just In Time For the Holidays - The New MichaelJackson.com Is Here <br /><br />December 15, 2014<br /><br />We told you it was coming and it has now arrived - the upgraded Michael Jackson official website gives you a faster and more user-friendly experience, a brighter design, and interactive features that no longer require you to register for an MJ.com account to post comments or share photos and artwork on the site. We invite you to explore the King of Pop's groundbreaking and historic career at MichaelJackson.com!<br /><br />Comment image <br />Comments<br />Cecil G Holmes • Owner at Elbow Grease Productions<br />This site is soooo much better. It's bright and easy to navigate. Thanks SONY and Michael for this improvement. Long Live the King of Pop because he's still alive, so visit my facebook page Alive Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?<br />Reply •  • 7 • December 15 at 7:08pm<br /><br />Ok a couple of things. One Pearl commented about him being alive and two the MJ.com is a live link (again you can only access it through FB) and guess where it leads? Yep, the website with the questions! But why only through FB?<br /><br />I don't think I need any more proof that Michael is behind all of this and that MJ.com link is going to tell us something (other than Mitchell) -  I am hoping.<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • on 1418789667:
    <br />
    on 1418755165:
    <br />
    on 1418620314:
    <br /><br />have a look:I read "Mitchells Music" (from "Moonwalker"), so this might possibly be one of his aliases <br />moonwalker.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well how about that! It may mean something, but then again it might not but at least we have one of those 'coincidences' one more time. I'm going to watch Moonwalker during that scene and see what is said. I think this is where he is being watched.<br /><br />Also, that is odd about that site mjhoax.com, I'm going to take a look at that as well.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />I think "John Mitchell" is a derivation of Michael Jackson. Could be grasping at straws, but here goes and it makes a lot of sense.  Lets reverse the name ok.  Starting with Michael. If you change a couple of letters around and spell it MichEAL, the pronunciation is "Mitchell". I have a cousin that spells his that way and that's the way its pronounced.  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Ok, lets look at his last name. Jackson. JACKson. Anyone named John is always called Jack and vice versa. Kinda like John F. Kennedy was always called Jack Kennedy. So John would simply be the nickname for Jack. Get what I am saying? So John Mitchell, is simply Jack Michael (MichEAL)/Mitchell  :WTF:<br /><br />
  • on 1419310884:
    <br />
    on 1418789667:
    <br />
    on 1418755165:
    <br />
    on 1418620314:
    <br /><br /><br />Well how about that! It may mean something, but then again it might not but at least we have one of those 'coincidences' one more time. I'm going to watch Moonwalker during that scene and see what is said. I think this is where he is being watched.<br /><br />Also, that is odd about that site mjhoax.com, I'm going to take a look at that as well.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />I think "John Mitchell" is a derivation of Michael Jackson. Could be grasping at straws, but here goes and it makes a lot of sense.  Lets reverse the name ok.  Starting with Michael. If you change a couple of letters around and spell it MichEAL, the pronunciation is "Mitchell". I have a cousin that spells his that way and that's the way its pronounced.  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Ok, lets look at his last name. Jackson. JACKson. Anyone named John is always called Jack and vice versa. Kinda like John F. Kennedy was always called Jack Kennedy. So John would simply be the nickname for Jack. Get what I am saying? So John Mitchell, is simply Jack Michael (MichEAL)/Mitchell  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi, I agree, MJ has always been joggling the letters of his name to create new "aliases". <br />My picture from Moonwalker should just show that "Mitchell" was used by Michael before.
  • I googled Micheal:<br /><br /><br />http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Micheal<br /><br />Meaning and name origin<br /><br />Micheal \m(i)-cheal\ as a boy's name means "who is like God?" and is a variant of Michael (Hebrew), biblical: Michael is the archangel who defeats the dragon.<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!