Do you still believe?

Since Michael Jackson's death, was the creation of a large number of believers.<br /><br />Many found it strange his death ..<br /><br />Questions come and back  .. Why not show your body? or have an explanation?<br /><br />It's an adventure ..<br /><br />Evidences is Placed to cover up the real truth. Will ever find out the truth.<br /><br /><br />He is truly alive, but alone around flowers and mountains        :)<br /><br /><br />He will not return, more will be another option, where it will be in your vision on a large screen.<br /><br /><br /><br />Believe.  2015

Comments

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1418787213:
    <br />Since Michael Jackson's death, was the creation of a large number of believers.<br /><br />Many found it strange his death ..<br /><br />Questions come and back  .. Why not show your body? or have an explanation?<br /><br />It's an adventure ..<br /><br />Evidences is Placed to cover up the real truth. Will ever find out the truth.<br /><br /><br />He is truly alive, but alone around flowers and mountains        :)<br /><br /><br />He will not return, more will be another option, where it will be in your vision on a large screen.<br /><br /><br /><br />Believe.  2015<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]It's funny that I was just thinking of this today, even though this forum isn't about finding him...I don't see him around flowers and mountains...unless he is floating by  some, on a Disney "ghosttown" cruise.  AHOY, matey!  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />omG! What if he's coming to get us all on some one man cruise liner he's pirated for "the BAM" party?  :icon_e_surprised: :affraid: I can almost hear maniacal laughter and some "Ghost and Mr Chicken" organ music, escalating in the background, as he gives the command!  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: Hey,  :TongueOutSmiley: it could  happen. :icon_rolleyes: MJ likes  to do things on a massive scale with nightmare logistics. Piece o' cake! :michael_jackson-1135:  No pressure, Mike, but uh...tap tap tap... :icon_e_confused: where my ticket? <br /><br />Just kidding!  ♪'Tis the season to be jolly ♪, ya know.  :multiplespotting: Happy New year to all Yous,  :bearhug: new and old :icon_exclaim: Here's to another year around the mountain! :beerchug: with the twins---ha ha ha ha ha  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  :icon_lol: [/size]
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I still believe he is alive, like many other stars who have exited stage left either voluntarily or not.  But I no longer believe he will return.  We're on our own, folks.  Let's make the best of it.<br /><br />Have a good HolyDay to everyone! 
  • EchoEcho Posts: 111
    I believe that MJ lives and will never return as a public figure.
  • I believe he is still alive and enjoying life with his family. something that was long over do. I do not expect him to come back when he can sit back and watch. We love you Michael and always will.<br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<br /> :bearhug:
  • I do today. But tomorrow, I suddenly don't. Then I do again. I want to. I can't lose hope. I love this man endlessly. But my heart is hurting. I need healing. My heart is broken. Why didn't I love him enough when he was here? I want to believe that he is ok. Somewhere alone on a deserted island. But then, I wonder why would he leave the kids behind? I still have so many questions.  :'(